Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year (8611 Views)

UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics) / Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! / Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by zicoraads: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2016
Mimzyy:
Shout out to Jaybee3. God bless you really good.
This Jaybee3 undecided lipsrsealed
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by zicoraads: 9:41am On Dec 31, 2016
Shout out to MrCork grin No one made my year on Nairaland like you did. #Legend cool
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by RoyalBlak007: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2016
...Here they are...
My Realest Dudes★* ...

★princeakins
★vizkiz
★adewunmiopeyemi
★fvckshit
★confistified

♥bibijay123
♥berbierklaus
♥itsquinn
♥Itzmepuffpuff
♥Laveda
♥Cherlene
♥suzan404
♥Mimzyy

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Curlyzik: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2016
My shout out goes all Nairalanders. Especially those that had impacted life and given knowledge to others. I WILL NOT GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO MA SELF BECAUSE ALL I POST IS NAKE*D PICX OF CELEBS angry grin grin
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2016
Shout out to all Nairaland members...I have learnt a lot through this forum...God bless you all beyond measures in 2017 n more years to come.
Romance land members,thank you.
Smellymouth n adaksbullet,thanks for always making me laff away my sorrow.
Judeefcc,thanks to you too.
Thanks to all the people I follow,you guys rock.
God bless Mr. Seun n his crew

lots of love...happy new year in advance.

1 Like

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by IamLEGEND1: 10:06am On Dec 31, 2016
GaggleNSwallow:

Happy New Year in advance, guys. Love you all!
And we love you too bruh.
#NoHomo

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by firstking01(m): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2016
ouzo1:
smellymouth,sinaj,firstking01,samuelAnyawu and ginaz...God bless u all
God bless you much more my brother.
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Mimzyy(f): 10:08am On Dec 31, 2016
royalblak007. Thank you bro. Happy new year in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by sinaj(f): 10:18am On Dec 31, 2016
iykekelvins:
Naso she carry everybody along for the mention..

You need last spanking before 2017? grin undecided
lol grin

Didn't want to disturb y'al mentions
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by bqlekan(m): 11:08am On Dec 31, 2016
Explorers:
My shoutout goes all NAIRALANDERS,

2017 shall open New Doors, bring uncommon Favor, Grace, and Blessings.

Happy New year in Advance.

Brother, thanks so much for this. May Allah continue to bless you, increase you in knowledge and understanding. Happy new year in advance...
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2016
Shout out to..

GaggleNSwallow

Caseless

Ivyy

AngelAhnie

Optional1

Caracta

Carammel

Lanicky

Rozzayy

Giyazz

Happy New Year In Advance..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by bqlekan(m): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2016
Berbierklaus cheesy nah, I won't complain here.. Owo mi a ba e tongue
Thanks so much dear.. You made my year too. Happy new year in Advance
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by SPDAZZY(f): 11:23am On Dec 31, 2016
Explorers:
My shoutout goes all NAIRALANDERS, seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique, enoqueen, bqlekan, Mimzyy, freecocoa, tk4rd, hahn, VickyRotex, WIZGUY69, Ishilove, Nature8, Adesiji77,SPDAZZY, Gidoka, wristbangle, Sleekyshug, CFCman, AyamConfidence, Funjosh, ichommy, vizkiz.

2017 shall open New Doors, bring uncommon Favor, Grace, and Blessings.

Happy New year in Advance.

Thanks sir. You contributed to making my 2016 on nairaland worthwhile. Keep exploring. All the best sir
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 31, 2016
kiss
RoyalBlak007:

...Here they are...
My Realest Dudes★* ...

★princeakins
★vizkiz
★adewunmiopeyemi
★fvckshit
★confistified

♥bibijay123
♥berbierklaus
♥itsquinn
♥Itzmepuffpuff
♥Laveda
♥Cherlene
♥suzan404
♥Mimzyy

1 Like

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Berbierklaus(f): 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
bqlekan:
Berbierklaus cheesy nah, I won't complain here.. Owo mi a ba e tongue

Thanks so much dear.. You made my year too. Happy new year in Advance
Boy you can't get me tonguetongue

It's nice knowing that good people like you abound on this earth,it's comforting really
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by pennytrate: 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
♣ • → shout out to everyone that spends time on this forum, registered and guests, have a mind blowing new year!! undecided °°
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by SalomonKane: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2016
lanicky:

Lmao grin
When and where did that happen?
Thanks dear... kiss
grin There's always a first time, remember. smiley
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by YINKS89(m): 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
Evakinqz:

YINKS89 :: For always trying to give me attention even tho i understand how busy yu are.. thanks a lot bro... (yu wen nor dey mention me, ah dey watch yu sha cheesy)..

guy u don kill mi .... i dey reply ur mention nw.
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2016
Sharrawt to Seun.. I'm addicted to your forum undecided

1 Like

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by SalomonKane: 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Sharrout to you. I'm addicted to you. grin
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by ogorwyne(f): 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2016
My shoutout goes to kingrex1, Obiorathebully, iykekelvins, smellymouth, muva/sinz, daddysly, incredible, jixnation, suzan404, mimzyy, agrovick my nigga from day1, rickcutie. Thank you smellinganus for being my friend even in my most boring states. Hi laveda, you are such a wonderful person with a strong personality. To a whole lot of you that i didnt mention. You guys made my 2016 fun. God bless you all. I love you guys.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2016
SalomonKane:
Sharrout to you. I'm addicted to you. grin
grin grin Lol
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by SmellingAnus(m): 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
ogorwyne:
My shoutout goes to kingrex1, Obiorathebully, iykekelvins, smellymouth, muva/sinz, daddysly, incredible, jixnation, suzan404, mimzyy, agrovick my nigga from day1, rickcutie. Thank you smellinganus for being my friend even in my most boring states. Hi laveda, you are such a wonderful person with a strong personality. To a whole lot of you that i didnt mention. You guys made my 2016 fun. God bless you all. I love you guys.

Sweetheart the pleasure is all mine...

1 Like

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by lanicky(f): 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
monsurufatai:
Shout out to..

GaggleNSwallow

Caseless

Ivyy

AngelAhnie

Optional1

Caracta

Carammel

Lanicky

Rozzayy

Giyazz

Thanks a lot dear kiss
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Romance section is a place where friends/lovers become enemies and enemies become friends/lovers I therefore conclude that we are technically all friends or potential friends...

Shout out to....

Trapqueen77 my bestie... Your safety is still my priority...

Traphedges ... The sole proprietor of my bestie

Mimzyy our Queen... you mean so much to me than you can imagine...

Muva/Sinz The Last Don... The Great strategist...

Laveda the sexxy... I love your thick skin against attempted scandals...

Obiorathebully... Hope say you no dey still bully your younger brother

Masikay... Very caring ...

Mispicy/berbierklaus... I don't think you were expecting me to mention you... I love the fact that you know how to defend those you care about...

Smellymouth my twinnie... You are blessed...

Bbpin the realist (very intelligent Dude).... I like the fact that you are not a hypocrite... Keep it up bro...

Sexxy Suzan404... You and I know that you are very special to me...

Ogorwyne... Your future husband will be so fortunate to have a loving wife like you...

Sinaj... Happy 2017... Hope you are ready for me...

Lalasticlalala and Myd44 ... You guys are doing a great job..

Happy 2017 to everyone I have mentioned and also to this I didn't mention...

KEEP GOD FIRST PLACE IN YOUR HEART IN 2017 AND HE WILL TAKE YOU TO PLACES YOU NEVER EVEN DREAMNT OF...

Thanks Hun

You're so special to me smiley...You're the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by adaksbullet: 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2016
Tiny23:
Shout out to all Nairaland members...I have learnt a lot through this forum...God bless you all beyond measures in 2017 n more years to come.
Romance land members,thank you.
Smellymouth n adaksbullet,thanks for always making me laff away my sorrow.
Judeefcc,thanks to you too.
Thanks to all the people I follow,you guys rock.
God bless Mr. Seun n his crew

lots of love...happy new year in advance.

I'm loved u too kiss
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by SalomonKane: 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
Lawlahdey:
grin grin Lol
LOL. How you? Been forever. grin
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by ROZZAYY(f): 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
monsurufatai:
Shout out to..

GaggleNSwallow

Caseless

Ivyy

AngelAhnie

Optional1

Caracta

Carammel

Lanicky

Rozzayy

Giyazz

thanks hun
shout out to all my besties here can't start mentioning names cos there will be no space u know yaselves
love u all
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Berbierklaus(f): 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Mispicy/berbierklaus... I don't think you were expecting me to mention you ... I love the fact that you know how to defend those you care about...
Lolz @ bolded, sweetheart you should understand me coz I'm very simple,most things is not always as it seems.

The one you think I was defending actually went through my wrath for everything, and I have learnt not to take sides when issues like that come up.
exactly what I did

Compliments of the season dear,its nothing personal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Dotwillis1(m): 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2016
Lawlahdey:
addiction iz bad tho smiley
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Evakinqz: 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
YINKS89:
guy u don kill mi .... i dey reply ur mention nw.
make we dey see sha..
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2016
My shout out goes to

safarigirl

afrodite

nitefury

staand

You guys are great writers and your stories are just outa this world.

Staand please try writing again

(Sheblayze) I have been following your diary for years and I just love you

(Hezron Lorraine ) I'm your biggest fan but you haven't been here for awhile now

(TheMascot) happy New Year in advance. I'm not planning to reply your mails

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Cope With This? / Parasites Afloat: Men Who Live Off Women / 10 Ways To Propose To Girl:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.