Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos (60586 Views)

Our Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral / Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 31, 2016
uprigtd:

I done quote you... We must to marry

I'm married, sir grin
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by yemsai(f): 10:30am On Dec 31, 2016
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by sirOrubebe: 11:14am On Dec 31, 2016
sinaj:
d meme tho lol
Lol. Na for people when no dey hear word... Me I know say you be correct babe sha. So it isn't meant for you.. grin
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by queencalipso(f): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2016
The original creator of the thread isn't toks2008 but samia "not sure I got the spelling right but toks almost stole the show or should I say he did seeing that you credited it to him..

Happy married life, God bless your union. Mine is loading soon
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 31, 2016
ellacute45:
Happy married life. You two look lovely smiley

For those asking how he knew who likes his posts. Maybe he meant share and I don't think it matters now, they will tie the knot.
Don't be faster than your shadow. No be one we read yesterday wey the babe elope for die-minute?
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by queencalipso(f): 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2016
Siamia come and celebrate your thread have/is paying off well. We hope to see more of this.

Op oya go and give Siamia a million thanks, you owe her that much. lipsrsealed
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
BoboYekini:
Don't be faster than your shadow. No be one we read yesterday wey the babe elope for die-minute?

The guy can elope too
So what are you saying sad

Pls don't quote me again, if you have nothing reasonable to say sad
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Toks2008(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
queencalipso:
The original creator of the thread isn't toks2008 but samia "not sure I got the spelling right but toks almost stole the show or should I say he did seeing that you credited it to him..

Happy married life, God bless your union. Mine is loading soon

Lol! I have stated this anomaly in the second page of this thread but then in all honestly I deserve some credence because I actually brought about the new thread title to 30plus......was originally 40plus and I don't think this lovely couple are in their 40s...

I also remember the heated argument with Siama when I further asked her to bring in ladies in their late 20s.
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by firstking01(m): 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
Monalisa185:
this is beautiful...
You love this, don't you?
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
ellacute45:

The guy can elope too
So what are your saying sad

Pls don't quote me again, if you have nothing reasonable to say sad
sad sad
The disrespect I can forgive, but not the gbagaun.
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
BoboYekini:

sad sad
The disrespect I can forgive, but not the gbagaun.

What's gbagun grin. I'm not Yoruba . If u are referring to the above mistake, then I should call you perfectionist that doesn't make mistakes undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2016
ellacute45:

What's gbagun grin. I'm not Yoruba pls. If u are referring to the above mistake, then I should call you perfectionist that doesn't make mistakes undecided angry
Thank heavens. Still gbagauning I see. Read a book today love smiley
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
BoboYekini:
Thank heavens. Still gbagauning I see. Read a book today love smiley
K smiley
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
ellacute45:

K smiley
You better have a banging bod. You're clearly no use for much else. undecided
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2016
BoboYekini:
You better have a banging bod. You're clearly no use for much else. undecided

Ok. Mr Perfectionist smiley
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by empress101(f): 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
smiley wooow!! congrats dear
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Monalisa185(f): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
firstking01:
You love this, don't you?

lol, this must be a rhetorical question abi?
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by firstking01(m): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol, this must be a rhetorical question abi?
Just answer the question.
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by queencalipso(f): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
Toks2008:

Lol! I have stated this anomaly in the second page of this thread but then in all honestly I deserve some credence because I actually brought about the new thread title to 30plus......was originally 40plus and I don't think this lovely couple are in their 40s...

I also remember the heated argument with Siama when I further asked her to bring in ladies in their late 20s.

Yea I noticed.

You contributed greatly to the thread, I'll give that to you. You were actually the reason the thread lasted and pulled the kind of audience it did.

I never thought you'd still be single considering your threads about r/ship and marriage. Referring to your earlier post.

Abeg emulate the op and do the needful lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Ayoolajumoke(f): 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
This is indeed beautiful.
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
This could be us refiner embarassed cry
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Toks2008(m): 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
queencalipso:

Yea I noticed.

You contributed greatly to the thread, I'll give that to you. You were actually the reason the thread lasted and pulled the kind of audience it did.

I never thought you'd still be single considering your threads about r/ship and marriage. Referring to your earlier post.

Abeg emulate the op and do the needful lipsrsealed

Lol! I have a good reason why I'm still single but in due time I will .
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by agrovick(m): 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
sirOrubebe:
How do you know the ones that are here to flirt when you don't even give the guys a chance.

Only "hi" when person go type, some of una go don dey behave like baboon on heat. #NoOffense

Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by mrphysics(m): 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
yemsai:
Congrats 2 u two..love can be found anywhere...im always hapi whenever I read something like dis on NL.. smiley
God bless ur marriage in advance grin

Meanwhile..
This shld b a good example for some guys here..all d heartbreakers dat their major purpose is 2 flirt nd cause trouble..
Stop all dat nd get a life!
U r nt gonna b young forever..
Life is too short!
#peace smiley

Are you using style to sell yourself? It's good, here can also be fiverr for you. Start Selling
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by erico2k2(m): 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
yemsai:
Congrats 2 u two..love can be found anywhere...im always hapi whenever I read something like dis on NL.. smiley
God bless ur marriage in advance grin

Meanwhile..
This shld b a good example for some guys here..all d heartbreakers dat their major purpose is 2 flirt nd cause trouble..
Stop all dat nd get a life!
U r nt gonna b young forever..
Life is too short!
#peace smiley
How about the girls that think they are above all others , those one wey dey do as if dem nor dey shyte.my friend here ask one for her number after donkey years chat she just throw her dummy outta da pram.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by akoredebadru(m): 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
Happy for them, wish Dem the best..
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
One of the good things about NL
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
Awesome
They'll make a perfect couple.Who knows if ill meet mine here on nairaland?
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by teeghurl(f): 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
Smellymouth:

2017, we go stop to dey quote dem..
Hian undecided
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by AngelicBeing: 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2016
sirOrubebe:
@emboldened. Ayam not understanding. Is there now a way to know the people who like your post?

Congrats OP..

And to all the ladies on NL forming Mike Tyson whenever a guy quotes you
grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship / Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking / We Met At Akwa Ibom #ENDSARS Prayer Walk & Now We're About To Wed (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.