Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos (60611 Views)

Our Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral / Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2016
erico2k2:

Only matured ladies know what they want.They tell you from frd day one . They are not about money or material things.they are after a home.
PS this does not come with age.

Same applies to men, your comment reminds me of a lady I met two years ago; I remember telling her while we were on a date at an eatery, I told her my mind and that I wasn't interested in sex her response was what put me off (she asked if I'd give her sex whenever she wants it). And the lady was 27years old then
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by StupidYorubaFool: 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2016
yemsai:

Says sumone who wana cheat on hs gf cos of a lady he jst met....hmmm undecided
I'm single pls i swear... Trust me pls
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by trentslawson(m): 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2016
sweettease:

And you are now trying to score 2 at once... Kwantinue

you looking so take away grin
sweettease:

And you are now trying to score 2 at once... Kwantinue

you looking so take away
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by martyns303(m): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2016
@sinaj wouldn't u want this to be us?
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2016
yemsai:

No I'm nt

Just sent a pm. Reply pls
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by MrPresident1: 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
Setaje:
Too many people on my list! Don't no who to pick. MrPresident1, sukkot, Adesiji77,,,,,,,,,,,,, angry

grin grin grin grin grin .

Happy new year kiss kiss kiss kiss

Happy New year grin grin grin
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by sweettease(f): 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2016
trentslawson:

you looking so take away grin

you looking so take away
Thank you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by tomzman: 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
Congrats guys
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Nickymezor(f): 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
Hw nice, congrats to u two
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by wintersnow(m): 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2016
Monalisa185:
this is beautiful...

Like your eyes
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by mrphysics(m): 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2016
yemsai:

What is dis one saying?
Do you need an interpreter?
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by uzuede4(f): 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
Best of wishes to you two.
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Aminat508(f): 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
SuPeRq:
Aminat508 comman see something ooooo grin
Sis long time Oo shocked shocked
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by erico2k2(m): 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
aalangel:

I think you should read the story again before joining Supporters Club of OP. I get his story, but he didn't tell it well.
Go bck to the quote and read line #4 of what you quoted and do us favour
The OP catigorically stated " He added the lady on Facebook and it was there the said lady had been liking his post .
An extract

picked interest in this young lady who kept liking my quotes on fb after adding her, she responded nicely. it kept going on and on ,we met and I requested

So do the needful plz.
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by trentslawson(m): 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2016
sweettease:
Thank you smiley
smiley
sweettease:
Thank you smiley
you are always welcome, wish i can get to know you
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by erico2k2(m): 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
curiositymaster:

Same applies to men, your comment reminds me of a lady I met two years ago; I remember telling her while we were on a date at an eatery, I told her my mind and that I wasn't interested in sex her response was what put me off (she asked if I'd give her sex whenever she wants it). And the lady was 27years old then
Well I'm struggling to grab how your responce corresponds to my post up there.but the lady you spoke about asked you a question and I'm sure you should have given her an. Answer with reason . So if she was wife material for that single question you willing to let her go?if so you are amongst the not matured men I'm afraid in that circumstances .

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by sinaj(f): 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
obidevine:

You want to cum and like his post? Ok kwantinue
tongue
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by sinaj(f): 9:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
martyns303:
@sinaj wouldn't u want this to be us?
but u don't wana make any move tongue
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2016
erico2k2:

Well I'm struggling to grab how your responce corresponds to my post up there.but the lady you spoke about asked you a question and I'm sure you should have given her an. Answer with reason . So if she was wife material for that single question you willing to let her go?if so you are amongst the not matured men I'm afraid in that circumstances .

I am 100% sure she's no wife material not because of her question, but rather from our time together, I knew she was just not close to being a wife material. I had to part ways with her as I don't like to waste my time on things I don't want.
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Kronical(m): 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
Nice one OP...

Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by martyns303(m): 10:03pm On Dec 31, 2016
sinaj:
but u don't wana make any move tongue

Now that I have ur attention, IG @martynsnet. I'll DM wink
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by mizlil93: 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
Congrats to you too
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
curiositymaster:

Do you mean to say 'Most Ladies don't know what they want?

I personally also don't believe in the courtship/relationship thing; A lady I dated for 2plus years left me because I traveled for a short time. I don't remember hurting her and we were still communicating (though I noticed she was indifferent at some point).
You may want to say I wasn't the man for her bla bla, but it was in the same circumstance she left a guy she's dated 3yrs before we met.
patience is a Virtue.
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by erico2k2(m): 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
curiositymaster:

I am 100% sure she's no wife material not because of her question, but rather from our time together, I knew she was just not close to being a wife material. I had to part ways with her as I don't like to waste my time on things I don't want.
Ok good luck.
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by SuPeRq(f): 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
Aminat508:
Sis long time Oo shocked shocked
where you hide o
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Onechancearmy(m): 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
Smellymouth:
Congratulations bruh... cool

May God bless your union..

Demiladegold, what are we waiting for?

Stick to your kind

Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by sinaj(f): 10:32pm On Dec 31, 2016
martyns303:

Now that I have ur attention, IG @martynsnet. I'll DM wink
no wahala grin
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2016
TheSonOfMark:
Courtship/ dating is actually important. Asides love, compatibility is a basic requisite for long-term commitment.

I could seemingly be 'Mr. Nice Guy' while I might be a monster. Continued association templated on the dating/courting platform brings all of the truth to fore. Well, almost all.
you are deceiving yourself
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:08pm On Dec 31, 2016
I tried to make it work but I dont understand u, tho this could be us. B.O (aburo Bose)
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Bishops10(m): 11:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
MissyQween.......have you seen this??
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by yemsai(f): 11:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
I'm single pls i swear... Trust me pls
So wats dat ur thread abt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Met At Akwa Ibom #ENDSARS Prayer Walk & Now We're About To Wed (Pictures) / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 / "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.