Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog (35317 Views)

Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog / Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog / Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog by Synord(m): 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog by FILEBE(m): 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
exactly! you said it all O.P. You cheat on your wife and when she cheats on you... you start calling Family meetings. Ode! Karma is a bitch! it gets everyone dead or alive!

1 Like

Re: Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog by dominicnuel(m): 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
Op hv u heard of master key? Op do u eat only 1 kind of soup? Lets stop here 4 nw.
Re: Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog by luscioustrish(f): 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
Alright...I won't .
Re: Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog by chuksville(m): 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
Woman: Close Your Eyes And Stop Lookin At Her Bumbum.
Man: Am Just On My Own And She Started Twerkin On My Laps. Is It My Fault That I Gave A Fvck?

3 Likes

Re: Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
I was loyal till I found out she cheated on me..,,we made up nd now she's learning from me!!!
Re: Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog by kesmiraAutos: 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
gurunlocker:
Someone guilty here on NL is reading this...
Hahahaha! did u just say someone ''So many'' should have been the right word to use..
Re: Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog by dangotesmummy: 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
Illegal phenese tastes sweeter than the legal one undecided
Re: Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog by ArthurADM(m): 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
When a man cheats, does he commit that act alone? So, when 10 men cheat is equal to 20 cos 10 women are involved too. Shitting iz nor gud oooo.. stop shitting
Re: Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
No amount of words would sink into dem whores n cassanovas' ear that will change em......let's just pray God touches deir heart n pray our future partner ain't gonna fall victim of this trash.....I pass

1 Like

Re: Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
Story. If you no get money, your name na sorry. Your spouse will be enjoyed, cos she needs a flagship phone and Brazilian hair too.
Re: Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog by pappicole(m): 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
My ex that got married 2years ago called me earlier this month asked if I am around, she want to have nice time with me and when I am coming I must not come with my girl Fwend. If this kind offer comes to you what would u do?
Re: Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog by prince2pac(m): 12:00am On Jan 07, 2017
OK noted but

Re: Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 07, 2017
Exactly. If you're not a swing*r you grin have no business 'sampling' people's partners
Re: Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog by EMXTAN1(m): 12:07am On Jan 07, 2017
what if u dnt have?
Re: Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog by 2romantic: 12:18am On Jan 07, 2017
nice article
Re: Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog by badinfluence: 12:23am On Jan 07, 2017
Anyway

Re: Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog by Toks2008(m): 12:24am On Jan 07, 2017
The question is...is anyone untouchable? if dem no touch am..e must touch somebody.
Re: Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog by suwalee(f): 12:29am On Jan 07, 2017
If u can't stay faithful in ur relationship...how then do u wana keep up when married?
dotman4real007:
you have said it all!!! big ups OP. but its not easy ooo choping one food alone. well I am not married I can still chop as many as I want o jaree!! Anika, tania, cookie come here!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog by supereagle(m): 12:36am On Jan 07, 2017
What's the opinions of Lalasticlala on this?
Re: Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog by Jackossky(m): 12:37am On Jan 07, 2017
It is very hilarious when the male partner Cheats and the female partner wañt to follow suit.it is malodorous

Even though I preach about not testing your drones or atomic bombs in someone else mine field,
I can't dispute the veracious fact that it is more better for the men to cheat than the women,though not advisable.I will write a well algorithm of what i am insinuating
You see,men are like keys and women are padlocks. I am just being metaphorical
If a key can open different sizes and qualities of locks,dear reader please, what do you call that kind of key? MASTER KEY √
But when there is a lock (woman) and any key can open it,we all know that,that sort of lock is a USELESS lock and needs to he discarded. I hope you get the drift

P.s: coz of what I said,If any key thinks he Is a master key and tries to unlock my specified lock (my woman),i will make sure that the key is desolved into liquid and would not be useful for any good thing in life THANKS
Re: Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog by goingape: 12:46am On Jan 07, 2017
bamisepeters:
Naturally, humans are insatiable, when we have the best we still wish to have another best and on like that.

Little wonder there are more broken home this days due to cheating either by the man or the woman despite the increase in relationship counselors like many people will say.

This is not particular to a certain gender anymore like we use to have the male cheating most times in those days, women are now proving to men they can do better.

The funny thing is that those that are cheating are the ones always on the trail of their partner just because they themselves are not clean.

They love their own partner to be reserved while they perform all sorts of miracles in bed with someone else's partner and will then come back home like saint.

They know all the moves as they are deep in the act, yet, they don't want their partner to be tasted by someone else.

If your partner shouldn't enjoy or be enjoyed why not just leave other people's partner alone?

I know no matter how hard we preach some people will never listen as cheating is innate to them.

Even when they are not looked for they themselves will turn on the Searchlight as they are never satisfied with anything and neither can they endure with the little they have, they want everything in their partner forgetting no Mr or Mrs right.

You cannot swallow your cake and still have it back as cake but waste.

Learn to be loyal to your partner, you signed for better for worse, so, you don't need to enjoy the for better together and make him/her feel the pains of the worst alone.

Even if you are cheating on your partner and your partner knows or otherwise and still loyal against all odds as he/she has accepted his/her fate, what will punish you will forever hunt you till you bite your fingers in regret.

No Mr/Mrs right, this is why marriage is for two imperfect beings coming together to submit their ego in order to make themselves perfect for just each other.

Leave other people's partner and make your home the perfect abode

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2016/12/dont-taste-other-peoples-partner-if.html
tell that to your fellow shameless naija women who sleep up and down with different men.

that's why there are many useless women roaming the street looking for who to destroy

3 Likes

Re: Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog by goingape: 12:52am On Jan 07, 2017
pappicole:
My ex that got married 2years ago called me earlier this month asked if I am around, she want to have nice time with me and when I am coming I must not come with my girl Fwend. If this kind offer comes to you what would u do?
undecided

if you are useless man you will fvck the hell out of her and clean your mouth with no self dignity.

still you are a useless man! I know you will do it.
just have a nice day doing it and when you are doing it just have in mind that you are doing it with your daughter or sister.
Re: Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog by iluvpomo(m): 12:58am On Jan 07, 2017
It's takes two willing partners to engage in ....
If another adult lady, of clear state of mind and of her own free will, chooses to engage in .... with me then I have a clear conscience cool
Re: Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog by Barigaboy(m): 12:59am On Jan 07, 2017
It is not our fault sometimes those ladies will be inviting us to come n have a taste even when they know that our babe is their friend. Am sure u no woman have more sexual control than men,
Re: Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog by iluvpomo(m): 1:02am On Jan 07, 2017
pappicole:
I would say respect the institution of marriage. There is plenty of other fish in the water. Have a good time with them drama free!
Re: Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog by Lexusgs430: 1:15am On Jan 07, 2017
0b10010011:
But truth be told, married women dey sweet nack o.

Cos the drive and flame is mostly gone in ther marriages

How many married women you don nack? Mr Dauda...
Re: Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog by Rosella1: 1:21am On Jan 07, 2017
Op please tell them, esp them girls who aren't satisfied with their boyfriends. Why agree to date him in the debut?
Re: Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog by lanre88(m): 1:23am On Jan 07, 2017
Story for the gods.
Re: Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog by ssapptricks: 1:35am On Jan 07, 2017
I don't understand why people want to maintain Illegal relations with other spouses. http://ssapptricks.com/aliexpress-apk-download/
Re: Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog by HARDDON: 1:40am On Jan 07, 2017
A cheating guy in a r/ship is gathering xperience ( an eagle that has been beaten by a storm , fears no mere drizzle) n hence , he is doing himself n his wify to be, some majo gud.
Besides, from the lession note of nature, one shoot of cum from a guy's bowel, lies trillion viable sperm cells sent on an erratic , resultless errand most time.

But kindly tell me, if u may, what a wify that rares one egg for a full month is doing out there cheating?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? / Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? / 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.