Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) (46949 Views)

My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend / If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? / 24 Kenyan Students Have 'Sex Party', Arrested By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by joycesims(f): 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
undecided
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by Divay22(f): 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
HML....
But Nigeria police is not your friend tongue
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
OK
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by Ijaya123: 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
Why do ladies always display the shock response whenever their man proposes to them? Could it be a sign of feeling lucky to be proposed to among plenty?
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
Police is indeed your friend!
Una leave security matter go they help man propose to him babe.
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by saintoke083: 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
cheesy
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by BCISLTD: 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
sad
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by awa(m): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
Stupidity and lack of resourcesful engagement of the NPF.
Ordinary to track an armed Robbers whose saa

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
waiting for the THOSE WHO GIVE A FVCK crew grin grin grin
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
rubbish .... what of if he mistakenly pull the trigger some guys are naturally stupid.... the girl self no fine she get KLeg not worth all the attentions
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by blackjah(m): 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
why I no dey there make we do them general beating first?
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by mhizzpatra(f): 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
All this trouble just to propose...
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by coobboy(m): 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
carmag:
.Ignorant and lawless country !!

..tax payers money being used for private purposes

is the car govt or private property ? who maintains and fuel police vehicles

did he get approval from the court to us police vehicle for personal interest ...shmm

Bros calm down. This same scene happened in America too. Are they lawless n ignorant too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqQCLRmgzWU

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
Wao
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by nams77: 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ijaya123:
Why do ladies always display the shock response whenever their man proposes to them? Could it be a sign of feeling lucky to be proposed to among plenty?
Was just thinking same thing too yesterday. Pls a lady in d house epp me wit answer
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
A proposal with trigger-happy police known for so many injustices wouldn't impress me. But whatever floats their boat.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by PrinceADIBI(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
Men will always go the extra mile to impress. Nice one though.
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by smark61: 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
grin
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
Hey guys who wants to win easy N500 credit card of any Nigerian network. All you have to do is log in to your Instagram account and search for the handle @imawards and then look nippysky.com voting picture on their page. (you will see a picture that says vote nippysky.com for campus blog of the year) like the picture and that's it. By tommorow 11pm the 1st 10 people and last 10 people to like the picture will get N500 credit of any network of choice.
By 11pm I will follow the winners and comment on one of their photos for them to provide their numbers or email to get prize. Alternatively you can put your number or email in bio.
Pls go vote for me.
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by wintersnow(m): 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mrsprof:
Can't Naija men do these things in a private and very romantic environment. Tufiakwa. I no gbedu this at all.

Village girl.... This is very romantic
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
Are u married? tell us how urs went. was it done in the toilet when you were shitting? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mrsprof:
Can't Naija men do these things in a private and very romantic environment. Tufiakwa. I no gbedu this at all.
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by wintersnow(m): 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
.yaaaawn

Lwkmd grin grin grin grin this is the best "who gives a fck pic"
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by naptu2: 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
Something similar happened in the US, so someone tweeted at Abayomi Shogunle (officer commanding the police complaints response unit) and said that that kind of thing cannot happen in Nigeria.

Abayomi Shogunle responded with these pictures.
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by hAlexandro(m): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
Nigerians and their ways sha hope someone doesn't do something stupid that would go very ugly or won't go down with the bride
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
ASSUMING THE GURL GO DENY AM... THE SCENE FOR BAD O! (THE GUY FOR CRY grin) LESSON TO ALL LADIES/SUPERWOMEN OUT THERE!
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by emynike2001(m): 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
I LOVE THIS.
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by wintersnow(m): 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
zarakay:
warris all dis?

WILL YOU MARRY ME MADAM BRAID?
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by wintersnow(m): 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
Whaever

Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by seguno2: 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
miqos02:
the guy dey look for internet fame

Encouraged by the lady.
Maybe.
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
coobboy:

Bros calm down. This same scene happened in America too. Are they lawless n ignorant too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqQCLRmgzWU

Oh.. you don't know in developed countries you approach the court registry and pay some tokens to the govt before permit is issued to you for a specific period to use police vehicles for private purposes

So anyone who is related to police bosses can use police instruments the way he likes

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by sogud(m): 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
wo police epp

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by zedman1(m): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
The guy get luck say him no waste much time before him propose. Babe would've given him a dirty slap then of course......take leg and waka and go and leave him with his police friends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed / My Fiancee's Anger Issues / Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.