Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) (46843 Views)

My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend / If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? / 24 Kenyan Students Have 'Sex Party', Arrested By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by chiefojiji(m): 12:07am On Jan 03, 2017
CzarChris:
Dude you're not okay at all. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I & U respectively
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by haliluck(f): 12:24am On Jan 03, 2017
coobboy:

Bros calm down. This same scene happened in America too. Are they lawless n ignorant too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqQCLRmgzWU

As in ehn...I've bin readin all dis comments and wondering y pple r jus vexing untop d matta ooo!!!! Nigerians must always find fault in everything.
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by fiyin47(m): 12:28am On Jan 03, 2017
Lol,Nigerian police men don add acting to their duties. cheesy angry
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by bellarita4: 2:30am On Jan 03, 2017
100percent assurance of income E cooperative watsapp exists mainly to help u I no u want to invest in it but u don't ave the time and energy to look for people or advertise guess wat ? U don't ave to do dat at. All u need is to join us sit back and make your money we will handle the rest the earlier u join the faster u get paid https:///AWw7VFWl2MqAOb6J5PBpMX Join today and make money free!!!
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by peterbello(m): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2017
Just negodu. Later on you'll join politics and that picture where you were handcuffed will resurface. That time your eye will clear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Asks Ex-Fianceeā€™s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" / Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.