Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) (46847 Views)

My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend / If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? / 24 Kenyan Students Have 'Sex Party', Arrested By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by johnson232: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
Damibiz:
During my time,i will go to Sambisa, nd organise with Shakau boys so that our own go dey more horrorful...lol....congrate to her nd her booooo
lolzzz cheesy

Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
Richie0974:
I'll like to see that of a Soldier.
Abi airforce grin
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by brenister10: 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
I taya for all these yeye proposals these days o.. Nigerians can copy sha
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by zarakay(f): 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
wintersnow:

WILL YOU MARRY ME MADAM BRAID?

Oga wintersnow NO
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
[quote author=miqos02 post=52417676]Good morning Facebookers
This pictures have so many stories behind it, firstly I was sure of the color of clothes she wore to work,Kingsley Asika, Grandeur Chef Wisdom Noble, Woka Richy and my blood Brown Victor to wear same clothes including me and partake in the action movie episode 1$2 while I'll be acting episode 1 with her, they'll join in episode 2.

Cast:
Police man 1
Police man 2
Police man 3
Brown Affah - the proposer
Effiwatt Yemi - the proposee
Extras:
People passing by
People who came to ask what happened
People stopped while driving to see if they really caught a criminal.
Camera man 1
Camera man 2.
Action;
I went to her office and picked her up by 5:43pm, drove her to GRA phase 2 that I wanna buy her shawama which I know she'll fall for. Meanwhile I've given signal to my good police officers that we are on our way without her knowledge. On approaching they flagged us to stop, I cleared they said finally we have caught you, the notorious criminal Brown, i said sorry officer that must be a mistake somewhere... Shut up they shouted, are u not brown? Yes I am I answered, u were involved in a robbery and now we have caught u..... #guns cocked..... My girl was scared but calm, all she said was baby its Ok, lets follow them but I know you are not a criminal.
Cuff them, and they did. Pushed us towards their vans with my girl panting but calm....then I told them I wanna say something, shut up they shouted but the leader asked ; what do u wanna say? So i looked into my lady's eyes and told her babe; u don't actually know me well.....so u know them? She asked, yes I know them i replied.... And u know I've never said the word; I love you to you because I wanted to be sure I did and tell u on this day i said....
Yes I do love you, and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you I continued , with one knee on the floor....whaaaat she screemed, covered her face and said a big YES with the police men clapping, and passers by clapping and watching....we hugged and the cuffs was removed.... And finally that's a wrap.
End of episode 1, episode 2 coming up soon.
Credits to the camera men
The Nigeria police force,
They are your friends
Not all police are bad, this crew was super and nice.

source : http://www.panumo.com/2016/12/this-guy-proposed-marriage-to-his.html[/quote

Who is responsible for the "pepper" that enters Lady's eye when a guy propose marriage that make them close their eyes.#Justasking#.
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by Mztonya: 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
zarakay:
warris all dis?
me sef no know
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by folasayolyn(f): 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
chenor:
Lol which kind proposal be this. Be giving someone bp

seriously
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
Everyday on this forum I keep seeing marriage proposals, pre-wedding photos, wedding ceremonies of children of popular politicians(their flashy pre-wedding parties attached). That was what last year on nairaland was about, it was like we were celebrating those who weren't hit by last year's economic hardship.
Abeg this year nobody wants to know how romantic you and your spouse can be, except maybe the country gets better.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
You look quite like a criminal, organised criminally minded fellows to act your crime apprehension scene. BTW happy new year and married life to you.
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mrsprof po st=52418003:
Can't Naija men do these things in a private and very romantic environment. Tufiakwa. I no gbedu this at all.
. Is just a shock and a test to love
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by Living4christ(m): 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
Please Don't Try this at Home!!!!
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
Wow, one hell of a proposal. . shocked.Anyway gd fr dem
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by donmike85: 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
Wow! Congrats to them.
The Police is our friend on the right course. Kudos to them
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
This is stupid.

What's the point of this?

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by coobboy(m): 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
carmag:

Oh.. you don't know in developed countries you approach the court registry and pay some tokens to the govt before permit is issued to you for a specific period to use police vehicles for private purposes

So anyone who is related to police bosses can use police instruments the way he likes

Chill out. its not that serious. I bet you, most polices can do it without going through all that
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by soath(m): 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
Congratulations. I love this.
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by Maleeq(m): 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
Plot twist: After the proposals and the couple try to leave, olopa den cocks gun and says "wey ur particulars? driver license?...ogbeni, oya park well" grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
Pavore9:

What if shekau boys "mistakenly' blow you up? grin
b4 him even talk "
will u marry me" dem head for don dey roll.lol
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by Fxwarrior: 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
Op seriously you risked your life o. Police cocking gun can lead to accidental discharge. The film director will be like cut,cut.
Thank God everything went fine.
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by SirJonse(m): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
Small Lekpa Effiwatt has grown so big. Congrats smally.
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by wokemzine: 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
zarakay:
warris all dis?
smiley
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by Fxwarrior: 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
coobboy:

Chill out. its not that serious. I ost bet you, most polices can do it without going through all that

I bet you most Nigerian police patrols can do that for 10k.
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by tk4rd: 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
chenor:

Lol I won't o. Why can't he propose in a simple way
Now our ladies are seeking for simple proposals again.?
I must do drama with my bae oo.
Simple ko.?
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by tk4rd: 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
akoredebadru:
Another dimension, pipu go still woo in bathroom
Or propose while fúcking on a club pole, with cameras recording, and people cheering.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by iukpe: 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
What if she denied you hands down before the policemen, abuses you "heyyyyyyyy!!! so you are an armed robber!" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by Wenebadu(f): 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
Na shame dey worry am or na stage fright
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by Barigaboy(m): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
Wow good movie, Nice script and I will love to wish u happy marriage life.
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by chiefojiji(m): 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
God save ur yansh mr brown, if to say one drunk police officer dey among dem, ur proposal go don turn brobosal...

but come which kien way naija people dey propose dis day's?

I won't be surprise when a man go propose to hin gf inside mortuary....

cast 1: mortuary attendant

cast 2: pretended dead body of the bf lying freeze on d mortuary table.

cast 3: friends of the pretended dead bf

ACTION

cast 1: come inside, here is him.

Gf: but baby u never told me u will kpeff naw. now I am a window.

cast 3: it's okay gf, it's so painful.

cast2: baby will you marry me??

now GF is in hospital, in comma and apostrophe, we're praying against fullstop.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
I will only propose while on top of her, aside that no proposal venue
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by CzarChris(m): 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mrsprof:
Can't Naija men do these things in a private and very romantic environment. Tufiakwa. I no gbedu this at all.
Why? I was planning to propose to you with the help of the Nigerian armed forces, while doing frog jump. angry angry angry
Re: Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) by CzarChris(m): 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
chiefojiji:
God save ur yansh mr brown, if to say one drunk police officer dey among dem, ur proposal go don turn brobosal...

but come which kien way naija people dey propose dis day's?

I won't be surprise when a man go propose to hin gf inside mortuary....

cast 1: mortuary attendant

cast 2: pretended dead body of the bf lying freeze on d mortuary table.

cast 3: friends of the pretended dead bf

ACTION

cast 1: come inside, here is him.

Gf: but baby u never told me u will kpeff naw. now I am a window.

cast 3: it's okay gf, it's so painful.

cast2: baby will you marry me??

now GF is in hospital, in comma and apostrophe, we're praying against fullstop.

Dude you're not okay at all. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day / 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You / Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.