Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK (16435 Views)

Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by phlamesG: 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
ireneony:
cool
Irene I'm currently at Birmingham
You close by?
Buzz me so we could meet.
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by GaggleNSwallow: 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
ireneony:
cool
Yes, real but a troublemaker at the same time.
Why did you call us kids? angry
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Chelseafan1: 12:24am On Jan 04, 2017
ireneony:
this is my first time seeing a nairalander offline.
well it's a big deal to me smiley

Also I didn't upload the pic with his consent.

Don't mind that girl, u could av asked her why she is showing her ass in her dp, if that's not show off, what is it?

The pictures are nice, u guys look lovely.
Thanks for uploading.
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Burgerlomo: 12:30am On Jan 04, 2017
ireneony:

It's nice meeting nairalanders in reality.

Brunel and I met for the first time, and the fun we had was great.

Social media is really a great tool to connecting people and I want use this medium to appreciate the opportunity nairaland has created to meet lovely people in the forum

Congratulations to the newly engaged couple, wedding bell is ringing abeg no curse me oo grin
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Incrizz(f): 12:33am On Jan 04, 2017
Obiomon:
Incrizz....very soon grin
Very soon for what??
*suspicious look*
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by mytym(m): 1:51am On Jan 04, 2017
legendte:

I want to believe that this is a typo

No it's not a typo. Its the new disease: Falz-Jenifa Syndrome

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by mytym(m): 2:11am On Jan 04, 2017
ireneony:
cutehector..
we are just nairalanders, no string attached.
Are you trying to say a guy n a girl cannot hangout again

Irene pls stop explaining. We all own our opinions anyways, not like it really counts for anything.

People(Nigerians especially) have a way of overdoing a point of weakness...pride, indifference, jealousy, half-witted judgements and opinions...uncivilized exposures and expressions come in diverse forms and should normally be expected from folks generally.

The pictures are nice, and the tango is alphanumerically bam! wink

@cutehector I'm not particularly referring to you...
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by ihimiray(m): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2017
pweetychyka:
Nice one
D guy looks good kiss kiss!

Wat if I say u both will make a beautiful couple? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
hmmm, u just went m.i.a... How u doing
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by pweetychyka(f): 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
ihimiray:
hmmm, u just went m.i.a... How u doing

Pls help decode ur message!

Btw, I 'm doing very fine thank you!
Welkom to a new year!
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by ihimiray(m): 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
pweetychyka:

Pls help decode ur message!

Btw, I 'm doing very fine thank you!
Welkom to a new year!
, I welcome u too.well I meant not hearing from u again...
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by pweetychyka(f): 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
ihimiray:
, I welcome u too.well I meant not hearing from u again...

Mmmm buh I 'm here at most time....
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by ashewoboy(m): 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
pweetychyka:

why you nor go nairaland biiitch beach party. you dey fear say make them nor rock you?
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by pweetychyka(f): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
ashewoboy:

why you nor go nairaland biiitch beach party. you dey fear say make them nor rock you?

Hehehehe no be so ooooo boss!

Currently indisposed..... hope u went?
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by ashewoboy(m): 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
pweetychyka:

Hehehehe no be so ooooo boss!

Currently indisposed..... hope u went?

abi i don go ni. i didn't go joorh. well, they had fun. if you well sef, i know say you nor go wan go. you look like person wey nor go like to be rockedcheesy. you nor see as them dey rock yansh for there?cheesy.
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by pweetychyka(f): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
ashewoboy:

abi i don go ni. i didn't go joorh. well, they had fun. if you well sef, i know say you nor go wan go. you look like person wey nor go like to be rockedcheesy. you nor see as them dey rock yansh for there?cheesy.

grin grin grin grin boss no be so oooooo!

I for go had it been ma tym permit!
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by ashewoboy(m): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
pweetychyka:

grin grin grin grin boss no be so oooooo!
I for go had it been ma tym permit!

i believe youcheesy.
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by ihimiray(m): 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
pweetychyka:

.. Well am not always here,, Bin off for sometime now, called but ur line has bin off
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by pweetychyka(f): 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
ashewoboy:

I believe youcheesy.

wink wink wink

ihimiray:
.. Well am not always here,, Bin off for sometime now, called but ur line has bin off

Eyaaaa... hope u fyn?
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by freshdude99(m): 7:54am On Jan 15, 2017
Nice
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 15, 2017
ireneony:

It's nice meeting nairalanders in reality.

Brunel and I met for the first time, and the fun we had was great.

Social media is really a great tool to connecting people and I want use this medium to appreciate the opportunity nairaland has created to meet lovely people in the forum

Where did you get your jacket from ? It's dope!

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by OluDare01(m): 8:38am On Jan 15, 2017
DeeTus:
It's not all about looks. It's all about chemistry. Some women do pretend to be in love in order to attract people's attention. That's what she did right here.

The girl is very tricky.
I catch you here today grin
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by ireneony(f): 8:54am On Jan 15, 2017
lovelygurl:

Where did you get your jacket from ? It's dope!
from Debenhams. .thanks
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 15, 2017
ireneony:
from Debenhams. .thanks

Thanks and you are welcome cheesy
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2017
OluDare01:
I catch you here today grin
Lol. grin grin
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
ronald4lif:

Alright. That's even much better, less crowded and less noisy but colder. Brace up for the cold grin Guess you're either in Wolverhampton, Birmingham or West Brom etc - you don't have to tell if you don't want to.

Happy new year.
where have u gone again, its over two months?
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Iamchepy: 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
Iceeydee:
Okay we know you're in UK.

What next? undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by ronald4lif(m): 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
handsomeclouds:

where have u gone again, its over two months?

Happy Easter brother
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Griffon(m): 2:35am On Apr 16, 2017
ronald4lif:

Happy Easter brother

Ronald, long time no see. Whats up brother?
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by NemzySeries(m): 5:25am On Apr 16, 2017
Pre wedding pics loading grin grin
Hahaha
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by herlarho(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2017
Later we go hear say u don propose to her..........
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by ronald4lif(m): 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
Griffon:

Ronald, long time no see. Whats up brother?

Hey bros, I'm good o. Ke ije?
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Kenneth205(m): 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
Cute! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? / Nigerian Lady Gang Beaten In A Hotel After Hiding A Used Condom In Her Vagina / This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.