Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early (16431 Views)

Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) / SAD NEWS: 29 Year Old Boy Fuk 49 Year Old Sugar Mummy With 6 Children To Death. / Photos - Is It Good For 2 Female Student To Be Doing This To Themselves Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early by StupidYorubaFool: 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
I've been living a life of chastity because my strict disciplinarian parents always advised me to stay away from girls til I'm married, I adhered to it but as I clocked 26 years I got disvirgined by my girlfriend. Mehn the sexercise was sweet eh. I keep reminiscing about it every day.

Now I'm 27 years and the rate of konji and libido is higher that the price of dollar and I cant stand a day or two without sex because from the ages of 27—30. The tendency for sexual urge would be so high because when I was a young teenager I abstained from sex and now it's affecting me..

Had it been I used to indulge in sex when I was a teenager by now the urges won't be much..

My friend and contemporaries that used to fucck during primary school days are no more experiencing sexual urges cos they have gotten used to it since childhood..

I regret not fuccking during teenage years now it's affecting me cos now that I'm old I can't stand a day without sex.. The urge is inexpressible, I nearly rape a lady yester night.

So fathers and mothers pls always advise your children to learn to sex at their young age. Teach your teenage daughters about sex education and the need to start fuccking as early as from 13 years so that it won't affect them in their late 20s.

Thats why rapist are on the upsurge and increase because they abstained from sex during their childhood days and now they are old konji is killing them.

A word is enough for a wise. Hope I made sense?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early by ikp120(m): 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
What Da Fvck! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lalasticlala abeg come and check this out. The thing make sense small. cool cool

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early by makydebbie(f): 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fornication still remains a sin. There's no justification for it.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early by darbeelicous(f): 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
children should start fuccking at age "13"? Come o stupidyorubafool, did u buy your stupidity or did you get it for free? Whatever happens to unwanted pregnancy, abortions that could lead to death, what happenes to std's, and other negative results of early"pre" marital sex?............

23 Likes

Re: This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early by CaroLyner(f): 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
13? What did i just read? grin

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early by KingRex1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
Funny how u tried combining falsehood, silly excuse and logic.

Not approved!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early by StupidYorubaFool: 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
darbeelicous:
children should start fuccking at age "13"? Come o stupidyorubafool, did u buy your stupidity or did you get it for free? Whatever happens to unwanted pregnancy, abortions that could lead to death, what happenes to std's, and other negative results of early"pre" marital sex?............
at what age where you disvirgined?? Will you lie to me that when you were 12 years you weren't fingered by gbenga in school or you weren't penetrated by your family's houseboy..

Let's be candid here.

As for my thread, I'm posting based on experience and its the unadulterated truth

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
Phuck you bro, and stay away from me or any female related to me. you are evil trying to mislead our young Nigerian youths.

I regret nothing, I don't feel the URGE to have to sex with any woman without marriage between us & I intend to give my kids same strict discipline I received from my parents.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fucker
Re: This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
c'mmon my friend gerra ra hia (in Mr Ibu's voice) undecidedc'mmon gerra ra hia (in Mr Ibu's voice)
Re: This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early by darbeelicous(f): 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
What are u saying? U actually think everyone is sexually exposed? I'm still trying to understand ur views here.........
How would you feel if ur younger sis of 13 years have sex or is raped? No offence pls.
StupidYorubaFool:
at what age where you disvirgined?? Will you lie to me that when you were 12 years you weren't fingered by gbenga in school or you weren't penetrated by your family's houseboy..

Let's be candid here.

As for my thread, I'm posting based on experience and its the unadulterated truth

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early by StupidYorubaFool: 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Fornication still remains a sin. There's no justification for it.
Hypocrite... Are u a Virgin? And later when that Ghanaian alhaji bribes you with 500 ceedis just for a night stand, you will accept now and forget that the commandment which prohibits fornication exists in the Bible.

Hypocrite Abeg vamoose and egress outta here

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
Lol...dude u make plenty sense...no mind all diz fake smellos here, real Gs can relate 2 diz grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
Wow! Lemme borrow some of the words of a certain wise man...

Dear OP,

"This is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard or read. smiley

At no point in your rambling incoherent write-up were you even close to anything that should be considered a rational thought...

Everyone who buys your write-up is now kinda dumber for having read it.....

I have to commend your ability to live up to your name/moniker... It's really not easy being a representation of what your name says... So you must be commended...

May God have mercy on your soul" smiley

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early by StupidYorubaFool: 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
darbeelicous:
What are u saying? U actually think everyone is sexually exposed? I'm still trying to understand ur views here.........

Ok. Go against my advice and teach your children to abstain from sex, educate your daughter to abstain from boys and she'll adhere to ur parental admonitionand watch helplessly how she'll become a baby mama when she reaches my current age.

Since you're devoid of understanding of common sense.

I keep reiterating "those who abstained from sex during their young age has the tendency to become a nymphomaniac and high libido why those who indulged in sex at early ages won't experience sex urges in their late 20's cos when they were kids them been fucck tire.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early by romme2u: 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
darbeelicous:

that is the essence of sex education. to let them know the dangers and consequences of pre-marital sex.
Re: This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early by StupidYorubaFool: 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
[s] Wow! Lemme borrow some of the words of a certain wise man...

Dear OP,

"This is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard or read. smiley

At no point in your rambling incoherent write-up were you even close to anything that should be considered a rational thought...

Everyone who buys your write-up is now kinda dumber for having read it.....

I have to commend your ability to live up to your name/moniker... It's really not easy being a representation of what your name says... So you must be commended...

[/s]
fool
Re: This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
Dear OP, smiley

I'm not the one with "Fool" in his name... grin

Bye... wink

StupidYorubaFool:
fool

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early by xynerise: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hope you will tell your kids this?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early by pweshboi(m): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
oh boy make I buy my plot keep for here, this thread dey hot... meanwhile thread softly on my flowers

Re: This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early by StupidYorubaFool: 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
xynerise:
Hope you will tell your kids this?
I'm a reverend father. cool
Re: This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early by StupidYorubaFool: 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
pweshboi:
oh boy make I buy my plot keep for here, this thread dey hot... meanwhile thread softly on my flowers
the owner of that flower post na adaksbullet
Re: This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early by StupidYorubaFool: 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
makydee:
I was going to type an epistle to you, but I was like is this sh¡t worth it?

You need to stop making fundamental mistakes. I'm not your sister or gf so dont mistake me as one. Trying to form smart do you even know the worth of 500 cedis?!
Mr dumbo, I don't blame you honestly, I blame your ancestors who decided to bless you with the foolishness of a community. Don't bother displaying your stupidity on my mention cos I won't grace your stupidity with a reply. Asshole!
cheap prostitute forming chaste..
If you're a Virgin then make thunder fire me but if you're not a Virgin then you're here forming morality then it will never be well with you and your family. Idiot

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Dear OP, smiley

I'm not the one with "Fool" in his name... grin

Bye... wink

grin
Re: This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early by Funlordmaniac(m): 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
grin
makydee:

You need to stop making fundamental mistakes. I'm not your sister or gf so dont mistake me as one. Trying to form smart do you even know the worth of 500 cedis?!
Mr dumbo, I don't blame you honestly, I BLAME YOUR ANCESTORS WHO DECIDED TO BLESS YOU WITH THE FOOLISHNESS OF A COMMUNITY. Don't bother displaying your stupidity on my mention cos I won't grace your stupidity with a reply. Asshole!

Daddy come and see oh?

Re: This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early by darbeelicous(f): 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
owk man in done arguing with u, y don't you tell ur child that when she is 13 she can go around fuccking any stupid Yoruba fool she comes across........ How bout that?
StupidYorubaFool:

Ok. Go against my advice and teach your children to abstain from sex, educate your daughter to abstain from boys and she'll adhere to ur parental admonitionand watch helplessly how she'll become a baby mama when she reaches my current age.

Since you're devoid of understanding of common sense.

I keep reiterating "those who abstained from sex during their young age has the tendency to become a nymphomaniac and high libido why those who indulged in sex at early ages won't experience sex urges in their late 20's cos when they were kids them been fucck tire.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early by McBrooklyn(m): 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2017

Re: This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early by darbeelicous(f): 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
shittt........ That would really hurt! cheesy cheesy
makydee:

Mr dumbo, I don't blame you honestly, I blame your ancestors who decided to bless you with the foolishness of a community. Don't bother displaying your stupidity on my mention cos I won't grace your stupidity with a reply. Asshole!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
Your childhood must have been traumatic. Sorry.
Re: This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early by adaksbullet: 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
the owner of that flower post na adaksbullet
undecided
Re: This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early by queenitee(f): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
Some people are naturally stup*d,op you are one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gang Beaten In A Hotel After Hiding A Used Condom In Her Vagina / Secrets That Can End Your Relationship / guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.