Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,438 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Are Girls Truly That Complex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Girls Truly That Complex (587 Views)

/ How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? / Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Girls Truly That Complex by Aabheaven(m): 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2016
It is a common knowing among guys that girls are complex. well, it recently dawn to me that this is true.
I met a girl recently at university, we got chatty and close to the extent dt she calls me for almost anything. the coast were clear and all green light were seen and followed. infact, we started hanging out and having normal fun. recently, she told me she was having trust Issues with her current bf and she told me if we cud date. As a sure guy I accepted and things went sweet and cozy.
This week I tried calling her countlessly she won't pick, I texted her, no reply. what should I do because am a guy dat dislike neglect for no reason and she is not the girl in the world. Infact I hv girls dat are damn into me but am not giving them chance because I don't like them. what do I do because if I get no reply from her today, she ends with ds year. Next year I kick off a new life. what's ur advice
Re: Are Girls Truly That Complex by 2SWT(f): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2016
You're the assistant boyfriend

Kindly accept your position
Re: Are Girls Truly That Complex by Probarbie: 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2016
after u tell us the complete story,we can then give u the much needed advice.
Re: Are Girls Truly That Complex by CyberGypsy(m): 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2016
seriously am not understanding any shi here ..
Re: Are Girls Truly That Complex by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
Lol orisirisi dey this forum I swear.
Re: Are Girls Truly That Complex by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
undecided

Re: Are Girls Truly That Complex by slimthugchimee2(m): 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2016
nonsense thread undecided

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year / MMM How Far / Where Can I Get PEP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.