Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) (5401 Views)

'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? / Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
I still cant believe what happend today. I was suppose to hang out with friends coz its weekend, this babe called that she wants to visit me, I didn't ask her o. Okay, she come now, I cook for her, we wash film small. I pour alcohol for her coz she requested for it. After a while I touch her, she nack my hand comot, I touch her again like play like play, she still nack my hand color, nai I vex squeeze her boob's, this babe tear me hot slap. JESU!!!! Under my roof?

As a gentle man, I smile, stood up, then waka go inside my bedroom go bring condom, coz weda she like am or not I was ready to devour that pvssy. Before I came back this babe don carry her hand Bag run. She left me stranded with my hard dlck!!!

Shuuuuu!!!!!! Girls still dey stingy with toto like this? I still can't believe it. E don reach 3months now wey I fvck. For my mind, I be dey think say toto go don be free to fvck by now.

Lord have mercy.

Asin, whyyyyyy!!!! Ordinary toto that is littered everywhere? She dey craze. I hate when people gets selfish with what they have.

Ordinary toto Ahhhhhh. I cant believe it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
And so fúçking what undecided
Re: Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
Your moniker defines you
We're praying for you

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
You really are stupid!!!

Just as your moniker.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) by ekensi01: 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
I cant believe someone can be this stupid. #Stupidity
Let me pretend that your senses are out of track.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) by Oyindidi(f): 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) by Maccarthy(m): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
Your hellfire room eh, na toto dem go take design the wall for you to increase the torment since you cannot f u c k the wall. If u give am belle now, shay the belle na free too?
Re: Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
Rorachy:
You really are stupid!!!

Just as your moniker.
see your head, are you South African? No only them dey get like your head
Re: Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) by westlius(m): 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
bros be romantic
(eg blue film)
if dere is nxt tym

Re: Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) by Purpletee(f): 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
your moniker depicts it all
Re: Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) by Effizy12(m): 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
I wanted to say something else but when i saw your monika,i gave up on you.
Re: Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) by Sarah20A(f): 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
I pity you embarassed

Re: Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Maccarthy:
Your hellfire room eh, na toto dem go take design the wall for you to increase the torment since you cannot f u c k the wall. If u give am belle now, shay the belle na free too?
bros I Don relate da one with baba God already, he say no 72 oloshos go be my punishment for hell. Asin steady gonking all day.
Re: Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) by dollytino4real(f): 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
make sense fall on u big time. hold ur john thomas well inside ur pocket
Re: Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) by samueldo4life(m): 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
I have nothing to say, but I believe ur stupidity must be 100%.please follow this instruction giving below, if u score 99.9% b happy fr ur life, CUs people like u need this

Re: Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) by MrCork: 11:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Mtcheeeeew

^^^^ this is one of demmmm...sellfish thingy!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 29, 2017
cheesy cheesy

Re: Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) by baddestboyswagg: 12:12am On Jul 29, 2017
Guy!!!
You need jesus!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) by baddestboyswagg: 12:13am On Jul 29, 2017
Guy!!!
You need jesus!!
Re: Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) by suchmuch: 12:30am On Jul 29, 2017
If you are reading this, then you are wasting precious time reading the comments. You will probably comment or like this, but you will waste more time. You are now thinking what I am on about, probably thinking that I am on something. However you are just wasting more time reading my comment. I have just wasted precious moments of your life that you could have spent sleeping or smoking weed. If you just realised, I have wasted more time explaining that I have wasted time. For this reason you might as well like this comment, as you might as well waste more time. Thank you for your wasted time.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) by lenghtinny(m): 1:27am On Jul 29, 2017
Stupidity angry

Re: Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) by jmichlins(m): 5:47am On Jul 29, 2017
Long time bro. Please hit me up. Lost your digits
Re: Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) by Oyindidi(f): 7:14am On Jul 29, 2017
MrCork:

^^^^ this is one of demmmm...sellfish thingy!!! angry
I'm not a stingy
Re: Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) by MrCork: 7:19am On Jul 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm not a stingy

...if u ain't stingy wit yorrrr punnnny then how come I ain't hit it yet?....U R STINGY!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) by Oyindidi(f): 7:21am On Jul 29, 2017
MrCork:

...if u ain't stingy wit yorrrr punnnny then how come I ain't hit it yet?....U R STINGY!!! angry
MrCork, I have this feeling that you're a vee
Re: Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) by MrCork: 7:26am On Jul 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
MrCork, I have this feeling that you're a vee

... feelin??...so u been feeeelin me coz u in love.. corrrrect?...u think I don't no I love me?....u gots to try had((very had) to win my affection cosss I ain't cheap u no!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) by Oyindidi(f): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2017
MrCork:

... feelin??...so u been feeeelin me coz u in love.. corrrrect?...u think I don't no I love me?....u gots to try had((very had) to win my affection cosss I ain't cheap u no!! undecided
What are you saying?
Re: Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 29, 2017
stupidity:
I still cant believe what happend today. I was suppose to hang out with friends coz its weekend, this babe called that she wants to visit me, I didn't ask her o. Okay, she come now, I cook for her, we wash film small. I pour alcohol for her coz she requested for it. After a while I touch her, she nack my hand comot, I touch her again like play like play, she still nack my hand color, nai I vex squeeze her boob's, this babe tear me hot slap. JESU!!!! Under my roof?

As a gentle man, I smile, stood up, then waka go inside my bedroom go bring condom, coz weda she like am or not I was ready to devour that pvssy. Before I came back this babe don carry her hand Bag run. She left me stranded with my hard dlck!!!

Shuuuuu!!!!!! Girls still dey stingy with toto like this? I still can't believe it. E don reach 3months now wey I fvck. For my mind, I be dey think say toto go don be free to fvck by now.

Lord have mercy.

Asin, whyyyyyy!!!! Ordinary toto that is littered everywhere? She dey craze. I hate when people gets selfish with what they have.

Ordinary toto Ahhhhhh. I cant believe it.

Now this is the definition of a thirsty nigga undecided

Trust me no bitch likes a thirsty nigga
undecided
Re: Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) by wonderkid619(m): 8:01am On Jul 29, 2017
Werey reee o
Re: Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 29, 2017
Hahahahhahah

Funny cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) by moorevic(m): 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
stupidity: except common sense please which other sense are you lacking?

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Fruit Are You? / I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair / Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.