Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,220 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Consequences Of Premarital Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Consequences Of Premarital Sex (6574 Views)

Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter / 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex / Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Elshahzad: 9:26am On Jan 16, 2017
karacta1:

Glad you just confirmed my words. YOU ARE INDEED A DISGRACEFUL SON OF VERY UNFORTUNATE PARENTS. What beats my imagination is that you have become so used to it you no longer feel anything disgracing the mother that gave birth to you. This you now do publicly.
I've said ma own, just go and get sense.. I refuse 2 insult ur parents buh I knw that as long as earth is still called earth and air touches everythang, u'll neva succeed in the presence of ur parents..
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 16, 2017
Elshahzad:
I've said ma own, just go and get sense.. If U say anythang else 'bouh ma mother, I'll surprise U and U'll neva believe it
YOUR MOTHER IS INNOCENT OF YOUR CRIMES AND I HAVE SENSE ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT. IF ONLY SHE KNEW YOU DO TURN OUT THIS WAY,SHE COULD'VE ABORTED YOU TO SAVE HERSELF FROM ALL THE DISGRACE YOU BROUGHT UPON HER
How about that thunder you mentioned, i didn't even hear it when it struck. I can see you survived it. It must have been lenient FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR MOTHER
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Elshahzad: 9:47am On Jan 16, 2017
karacta1:

YOUR MOTHER IS INNOCENT OF YOUR CRIMES AND I HAVE SENSE ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT. IF ONLY SHE KNEW YOU DO TURN OUT THIS WAY,SHE COULD'VE ABORTED YOU TO SAVE HERSELF FROM ALL THE DISGRACE YOU BROUGHT UPON HER
How about that thunder you mentioned, i didn't even hear it when it struck. I can see you survived it. It must have been lenient FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR MOTHER
Nothang mur 2 say.. U're already cursed and nothang can stop it
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Timelezz: 10:12am On Jan 16, 2017
OP made some sense but exaggeration cannot be totally ignored.

Most of the guilt and depression after sex are occasioned by long held religious and cultural views and belief systems.

And the idea of fücking someone and become possessed by some evil spirit is laughable. Solomon fücked over a thousand of them, some of which worshiped other gods.
Just like his father too.

While sex in marriage is undeniably the best, sex before it doesn't necessarily create soul ties . It takes more than sex to have soul ties and soul ties can be formed in a relationship even without sex!

Lastly, the possibility that the husband can banish all the memories and attachments of yester-fuckings is still probable.

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Timelezz: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2017
Sincere4u:
Was watching a movie today as i had my lunch. It was on the life of King Saul, first king of Israel.
In the movie the good Jonathan, one of Saul's sons, got married to Sarah.
On their first night, Sarah knew she was in deep deep trouble. In fact, one that could cost her, her life. She was really scared for good reasons.
She wasn't scared because she just got married or was about to sleep with a man, her husband. It wasn't even cos of her husband that she got so frightened.
SHE WAS SCARED BECAUSE SHE WASN'T A VIRGIN!
Those were the days if a woman gets disvirgined outside wedlock, she is in deep trouble.
It always generates great crisis and humiliation for the Lady and her family.
She didn't wait for Jonathan to find out, she confessed in terror before he could touch her.
THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE END OF THAT MARRIAGE but because it was an important one for Saul's family, the good hearted Jonathan brought out a knife and spilled his own blood on the bedsheet in order to cover up Sarah.
Without that blood there would've been no proof she was a virgin. You can't imagine the crisis that would've resulted.
King Saul and all the nobles sat watching in anticipation, waiting for Jonathan to emerge with a blood stained bedsheet, a proof of Sarah's virginity. They saw what they waited to see but little did they know it wasn't Sarah's virgin blood but that of Jonathan.
The movie generally wasn't cool by me but the point i want to highlight is the importance of abstinence before marriage.

THE WORLD MAY'VE CHANGED BUT GOD CHANGETH NOT.
No matter our divergent views on the topic, sexual purity is pleasing in the eyes of God.

Nice biblical narrative.

But reading this just provoked a thought within me.

There are many virgin ladies today, whom after engaging in the first proper fück will spill no blood. FACT!

Sometimes the blood flows out hours later after the act had been done.

Some have innately loose hymen that can be torn from physical activities like running, horse/donkey ridding etc

What would have been the situation under such circumstances?
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 16, 2017
Timelezz:

Nice biblical narrative.

But reading this just provoked a thought within me.

There are many virgin ladies today, whom after engaging in the first proper fück will spill no blood. FACT!

Sometimes the blood flows out hours later after the act has been done.

Some have innate loose hymen that can be torn from physical activities like running, horse/donkey ridding etc

What would have been the situation under such circumstances?
Yes, some ladies' hymen get torn from physical activities like sports, I've been aware of this from childhood.
As for not spilling blood from first penetration, that too is very possible cos in almost everything there are exceptions to the rule.
The essence of my story is to highlight the importance of purity in the eyes of God, whether there was spilling of blood or not.
God knows the virgins and ardours them for what they are and represent in a decadent society like ours.
You'll agree with me that virgins are more likely to make very faithful wives too.
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 16, 2017
Elshahzad:
if U dnt shetup dia now... Na diz kain guys dey fvck pass, ee dey here dey form nothin'
Thanks for your insult.
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 16, 2017
Elshahzad:
Nothang mur 2 say.. U're already cursed and nothang can stop it
DEFEATED?. I KNOW HOW TO TREAT YOUR TYPE.Lesson served and hopefully learnt.
Next time you'll think twice before condemning people you know nothing about.
You just insulted one of the most decent guys you can never meet in your lifetime. That was absolutely CRASS!!!.
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Timelezz: 11:04am On Jan 16, 2017
Sincere4u:

Yes, some ladies' hymen get torn from physical activities like sports, I've been aware of this from childhood.
As for not spilling blood from first penetration, that too is very possible cos in almost everything there are exceptions to the rule.
The essence of my story is to highlight the importance of purity in the eyes of God, whether there was spilling of blood or not.
God knows the virgins and ardours them for what they are and represent in a decadent society like ours.
You'll agree with me that virgins are more likely to make very faithful wives too.

I think I understand you. However my concern has been on the blurred line between biblical standards and Jewish culture especially in the old testament.

I seek to emphasise too that under such conditions, some virgins, albeit few, may have been wrongly adjudged to be non-virgins when that blood didn't flow at the first instance of fücking.

Virgins are undeniably predisposed to make a good wife.

I emphasise on "predisposed" because of the fact that it takes more than sex to make the home. And a whole lot of personal experience comes into play here.

In today's world virginity has so many variants. As in, the lack of vaginal contact with a male pénis.

But a finger can go in and not hurt the hymen. Anal sex?
Boob sucking?
Deep kissing? And nípple-pinching? Pelvis grinding?

You see, the mental and psychological chastity of a virgin is far more important than her physical state may be.
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 16, 2017
karacta1:

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!,
that was funny. Are you sure it was about leniency bro?.
Don't you think North Korea was too far for a thunder to strike from. Had it struck from Ghana or Cameroon things may've turned out different.
I had been aware of the verbal exchanges but decided to focus on some important topics for the mean time.
Now, i need to explain to you bro, that this guy isn't alone. There are many of his type in this forum.
That's the world we live in. In this world and from time immemorial, "opposites" had been existing side by side and shall continue till the end.
The good and the bad, light and darkness, the obedient and disobedient, the upright and the corrupt, the respectful and insolent, THE WISE AND THE FOOLISH, the peace loving and the warmongers.
Sorry i got you into this in the first place. Had i not shared my views, i wouldn't have been insulted and you would've used your time for better things.
I had personal reasons for posting this here rather than elsewhere.
Maybe it's better i stop and move on with my life. Have a great day bro!.
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Elshahzad: 11:32am On Jan 16, 2017
karacta1:

DEFEATED?. I KNOW HOW TO TREAT YOUR TYPE.Lesson served and hopefully learnt.
Next time you'll think twice before condemning people you know nothing about.
You just insulted one of the most decent guys you can never meet in your lifetime. That was absolutely CRASS!!!.
Jes look at hw U think.. Anyways sha, I cnt exchange words with U any longer 'coz I've said the part I knw U'll neva escape... I dnt insult parents buh since thats wah U knw hw 2 do best, I cnt exchange words with yo 'coz if I do, it'll turn out that I start cursing ur poor parents who knwz nothang 'bouh this.. So if U think U defeated Me like an idiot U are, I concur.. I cnt jes start tradin' word with U concernin' parents if at all U have
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Elshahzad: 11:34am On Jan 16, 2017
Sincere4u:
Thanks for your insult.
U're welcum brah
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Elshahzad: 11:36am On Jan 16, 2017
Sincere4u:

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!,
that was funny. Are you sure it was about leniency bro?.
Don't you think North Korea was too far for a thunder to strike from. Had it struck from Ghana or Cameroon things may've turned out different.
I had been aware of the verbal exchanges but decided to focus on some important topics for the mean time.
Now, i need to explain to you bro, that this guy isn't alone. There are many of his type in this forum.
That's the world we live in. In this world and from time immemorial, "opposites" had been existing side by side and shall continue till the end.
The good and the bad, light and darkness, the obedient and disobedient, the upright and the corrupt, the respectful and insolent, THE WISE AND THE FOOLISH, the peace loving and the warmongers.
Sorry i got you into this in the first place. Had i not shared my views, i wouldn't have been insulted and you would've used your time for better things.
I had personal reasons for posting this here rather than elsewhere.
Maybe it's better i stop and move on with my life. Have a great day bro!.
*singing* U must b #DUMB #DUMB #DUMB I aint
DUMB DUMB DUMB bruh U so DUMB
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
Timelezz:

I think I understand you. However my concern has been on the blurred line between biblical standards and Jewish culture especially in the old testament.

I seek to emphasise too that under such conditions, some virgins, albeit few, may have been wrongly adjudged to be non-virgins when that blood didn't flow at the first instance of fücking.

Virgins are undeniably predisposed to make a good wife.

I emphasise on "predisposed" because of the fact that it takes more than sex to make the home. And a whole lot of personal experience comes into play here.

In today's world virginity has so many variants. As in, the lack of vaginal contact with a male pénis.

But a finger can go in and not hurt the hymen. Anal sex?
Boob sucking?
Deep kissing? And nípple-pinching? Pelvis grinding?

You see, the mental and psychological chastity of a virgin is far more important than her physical state may be.
Yes, in the old testament times few may've been wrongly condemned though there are no biblical records.
You will agree with me that All things being equal, virgins are better than none virgins to have as a wife. If for nothing else, nobody will see your wife as an ex besides the fact they make the more faithful partners.
Virginity is not all that it takes to be a good wife. There are so much more.
There are loads of none virgins that could make excellent wives but it becomes increasingly difficult for them to be faithful with higher levels of premarital sex.
Yes, many ladies that can be medically considered to be virgins really aren't pure. You were quite right about this.
In fact i learnt of this just recently in this forum from a guy that discussed this with me
The guy had an ex whose husband was so proud he was marrying a virgin. The guy did everything with this girl but just that he couldn't penetrate.
This same girl also told him how numerous other guys before him also failed to break her.
Now what kind of a virgin is that one?. We both know she can hardly be faithful. Tomorrow the man will feel he married a virgin who after deflowering her, started sleeping around.
We may not know them but God does.
I was only focused on the pleasantness of purity in the eyes of God as regards virgins. From the examples you've given and from what i know, not all virgins are pure but these must be the few exceptions there are.
Whichever way, God knows the pure ones and he's pleased.
When it comes to marriage, i do pitch my tent with a virgin provided she won't kill me before my time with attitudes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
Elshahzad:
Jes look at hw U think.. Anyways sha, I cnt exchange words with U any longer 'coz I've said the part I knw U'll neva escape... I dnt insult parents buh since thats wah U knw hw 2 do best, I cnt exchange words with yo 'coz if I do, it'll turn out that I start cursing ur poor parents who knwz nothang 'bouh this.. So if U think U defeated Me like an idiot U are, I concur.. I cnt jes start tradin' word with U concernin' parents if at all U have
If you don't feel defeated then get on with it.Good you learn how to behave in public since your parents failed to inculcate good manners into you.
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
Elshahzad:
I have nothing to say to you and will not condescend to your level. The reason i came around to drop more comments is cos of Timelezz who quoted me and made the sense you so widely missed.
Please don't call me bro, i'm not your bro. You are so not my type in any way or form.
Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
Elshahzad:
THE SONG OF IDIOTS, SO TYPICAL
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
lilyqueen:
Sex is a wonderful experience that is to be enjoyed and explored between a man and his wife. It’s so profound and secured that when it’s done in marriage, you have nothing to lose or be afraid of.
The god of the world we live in knew this, that’s why he created premarital and extramarital sex so that instead of a man and his wife to enjoy it, they’d have ‘tasted’ it before and outside marriage which leaves them with terrible consequences.
As much as I hold nothing against the medical benefits of sex such as relaxation, de-stressing the body and so on, there’s something you need to know about what it does outside the medical world.
Mind you, if you’re NOT married to him or her, you can’t enjoy the benefits of sex. It doesn’t matter how many rounds you go, the styles or frequency; it brings devastating effect. I just need to reiterate that again!
There’s nothing that binds a man and woman together in life other than sex. It makes them ‘one in flesh‘ although it is only two that’s involved in the act. They may feel so emotionally connected to each other in friendship but it is not as deepened by the one sex gives.
There are three things sex does to your life. It joins you together with whosoever you have it with in the…
1. Body
During the act, there’s a connection between your body and that of your partner. It doesn’t matter whichever position or technique you adopt, for as long as there’s a connection in the genitals and fluids are transmitted; a contact is made.
This is why people get infected through sex because either of the parties involved has an infection.
No matter the contraceptives, the safest sex is marital sex. Don’t destroy your good health with Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Herpes, Staphylococcus and other sexual related diseases that would take ages to cure. It’s better not to be infected than to cure an infection.
2. Soul
In mind controlling techniques such as Yoga, you can channel your mind energies and focus them to a point while concentration is achieved.
But when sexual looseness is tolerated, it becomes very difficult to concentrate in life. The picture of the last sexual encounter you have comes into your mind often and the desire to have it again heightens especially when the one you have it with is nearby.
This is called soul tie. Sex creates a soul tie between the souls of the parties involved. This is why it’s not easy to stop it when you start it before and outside marriage.
Can you escape the consequence of soul tie? No, contraceptives cannot prevent it. It’s because of this tie that guilt and condemnation comes in your mind for doing it unlawfully while you’re afraid of its aftermath.
No medical cure can solve the issue of soul tie because it is an emotional bond. This is why most people are often attracted to their ex when there’s a reunion. There’s a trigger in their emotions to rekindle the act, whether they’re married doesn’t stop it from happening.
Don’t start the battle you can’t finish. It’s more than just five minutes of pleasure, there’s a likelihood of transmitting diseases and the inevitable soul tie bonding.
Still, the safest sex is marital sex!
3. Spirit
Many would frown at this aspect. If a man can receive God’s spirit into his life by faith, then it’s possible for him to share in the influence of his or her partner’s spirit.
Spirits are invisible but they can manifest through any form. An evil spirit can trouble two or more people at the same time whether they’re together or not. It takes spiritual understanding to admit this!
Why are some occultic people told to stay away from sex? Why do they tell them to disflower a virgin and bring her blood samples or have sex with more ladies?
Sex is more than just physical. There’s a oneness in the spirit of whoever you have it with. If the person suffers from spiritual diseases such as bad luck, poverty, failure and so on, there’s every tendency that you will share it with them.
I’m not scaring you, this is just the fact you will never be told in Nollywood or Hollywood.
Can contraceptives prevent the spiritual oneness you both share? Never! The safest sex still remains marital sex!
Do you just think nothing happens after every sexual encounter you have before and outside marriage? A lot has happened because there’s a transfer of fluid, soul connection and oneness in spirit.
Wait until when you’re ready to be naked and unashamed with the right person, not with whom you want to give a try. If you’re married to the right person, you don’t have to worry about STDs, evil soul tie or any spiritual oneness with whom you want to spend the rest of your life with.
It could be difficult to abstain but by God’s grace, discipline and the fear of God, you will achieve it. The right time to have sex is when there’s no regret or shame and it is only in marriage, not before or outside it.
This hit me in an excellent way. Words wriiten in Gold and Diamond.
So true, so right!!!.
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Elshahzad: 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
karacta1:

If you don't feel defeated then get on with it.Good you learn how to behave in public since your parents failed to inculcate good manners into you.
I pity that bitc.h U call ur mother
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Elshahzad: 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
Sincere4u:

I have nothing to say to you and will not condescend to your level. The reason i came around to drop more comments is cos of Timelezz who quoted me and made the sense you so widely missed.
Please don't call me bro, i'm not your bro. You are so not my type in any way or form.
Sorry.
lolz, no matter de age U are I'm super sure U'ld still b ma yunga bro.. So shut de Bleep up and continue with the person dah brought U here #Shalom
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
karacta1:

This hit me in an excellent way. Words wriiten in Gold and Diamond.
So true, so right!!!.
No be only to praise OP, bro. Let those Diamond and Golden words also guide you in life.
I had wanted to quote her but there was no way of reducing the length as the write up is replete with marvellous facts that should be adhered to.
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Timelezz: 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
Sincere4u:

Yes, in the old testament times few may've been wrongly condemned though there are no biblical records.
You will agree with me that All things being equal, virgins are better than none virgins to have as a wife. If for nothing else, nobody will see your wife as an ex besides the fact they make the more faithful partners.
Virginity is not all that it takes to be a good wife. There are so much more.
There are loads of none virgins that could make excellent wives but it becomes increasingly difficult for them to be faithful with higher levels of premarital sex.

Factual!!! Especially the emboldened.

Body count in premarital sex is the watchword! Girls who had had 15-20 sexual partners prior to marriage will definitely lose the ability to physically and mentally synchronise with their husbands.
Sincere4u:

Yes, many ladies that can be medically considered to be virgins really aren't pure. You were quite right about this.
In fact i learnt of this just recently in this forum from a guy that discussed this with me
The guy had an ex whose husband was so proud he was marrying a virgin. The guy did everything with this girl but just that he couldn't penetrate.
This same girl also told him how numerous other guys before him also failed to break her.
Now what kind of a virgin is that one?. We both know she can hardly be faithful. Tomorrow the man will feel he married a virgin who after deflowering her, started sleeping around.
I have met one of those and it actually jolted my senses to redefine the term "virgin" in today's world.

Sincere4u:

We may not know them but God does.
I was only focused on the pleasantness of purity in the eyes of God as regards virgins. From the examples you've given and from what i know, not all virgins are pure but these must be the few exceptions there are.
Whichever way, God knows the pure ones and he's pleased.
When it comes to marriage, i do pitch my tent with a virgin provided she won't kill me before my time with attitudes.

You're spot on here. However, let me veer off topic a bit: most "true" virgins have been emotionally besmutted by social media in Facebook, Instagram, etc that their minds and souls are taken up in a world of fantasy.

Remember women are far more rich in emotions and imaginations than men can hope to be.

Some "true" virgins are so attached and soul-tied to their social-media " lovers" than their true partners become less significant.

This brings us to another type of cheating which sometimes may be more dangerous than the physical one.
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
Elshahzad:
I pity that bitc.h U call ur mother
YOU MEAN A BITC.H ACTUALLY GAVE BIRTH TO YOU?. LITTLE WONDER YOU ARE A BASTARD SON OF A BITC.H.
Now that explains a lot about you.
WHAT ARE SOCKING REVELATION!! Hmmmmm

Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
Timelezz:
Factual
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Elshahzad: 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
karacta1:

YOU MEAN A BITC.H ACTUALLY GAVE BIRTH TO YOU?. LITTLE WONDER YOU ARE A BASTARD SON OF A BITC.H.
Now that explains a lot about you.
WHAT ARE SOCKING REVELATION!! Hmmmmm
ee pain am!!! tongue tongue
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
Timelezz:

Body count in premarital sex is the watchword! Girls who had had 15-20 sexual partners prior to marriage will definitely lose the ability to physically and mentally synchronise with their husbands.
I have met one of those and it actually joltedy senses to redefine the term "virgin" in today's world.

You're spot on here. However, let me veer off topic a bit: most "true" virgins have been emotionally besmutted by social media in Facebook, Instagram, etc that their minds and souls are taken up in a world of fantasy.

Remember women are far more rich in emotions and imaginations than men can hope to be.

Some "true" virgins are so attached and soul-tied to their social-media " lovers" than their true partners become less significant.

This brings us to another type of cheating which sometimes may be more dangerous than the physical one.
On point. Facts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
Timelezz:

I have met one of those and it actually joltedy senses to redefine the term "virgin" in today's world.

Everything you stated is quite factual. I concur.
You are wise indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
Elshahzad:
ee pain am!!! tongue tongue
If that is what you had been hoping for, sorry to disappoint you. You really don't know who you were dealing with. Hahahahahahaha
Common, go on humiliating your bitc.h mother, where men with sense and proper training are discussing.. FYI

Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
Elshahzad:
lolz, no matter de age U are I'm super sure U'ld still b ma yunga bro.. So shut de Bleep up and continue with the person dah brought U here #Shalom
So as old as you are, you have no brains and morals at all and you are even proud to say it??.
08144337426: THE NUMBER OF THE WORST BASTARD SON OF A BITC.H EVER KNOWN IN THE HUMAM RACE
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by AyamStarch: 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
colik:
It's just an expression joor. cheesy
my instinct tells me you're lying
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
makydee:
Nowadays, you have nothing to say lipsrsealed
No comment! tongue
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by makydee(f): 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
bbmpin:

No comment! tongue
I guess its just a new year resolution tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Wat Russian Dating Group Posted About Nigerians & Africans Joining Them(pics / Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.