Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Consequences Of Premarital Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Consequences Of Premarital Sex (6582 Views)

Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter / 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex / Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Elshahzad: 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
karacta1:

If that is what you had been hoping for, sorry to disappoint you. You really don't know who you were dealing with. Hahahahahahaha
Common, go on humiliating your bitc.h mother, where men with sense and proper training are discussing.. FYI
when everybody dey sing "sweet mother, I no go 4get U", U go dey sing "Bit.ch mother, I no go 4giiiiiive U 4 nt lettin' Me knw ma original mad father".... Ahahahahahahahahahahhaa, omo ale( bast.ard)
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
Elshahzad:
when everybody dey sing "sweet mother, I no go 4get U", U go dey sing "Bit.ch mother, I no go 4giiiiiive U 4 nt lettin' Me knw ma original mad father".... Ahahahahahahahahahahhaa, omo ale( bast.ard)
YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME WHAT TO SING. IN YOUR OLD AGE YOU LACK SENSE AND REASONING. YOU SOUND SO CHILDISH. NO WONDER IT IS SAID OLD AGE ISN'T SYNANYMOUS WITH WISDOM. WE USED THOSE LINES WHILE WE WERE STILL KIDS. GROW UP GREY HAIRED DWARF
I am going to distribute your number to idiots like you.Wait and see.
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by queencalipso(f): 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nice one op kiss
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
karacta1:

YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME WHAT TO SING. IN YOUR OLD AGE YOU LACK SENSE AND REASONING. YOU SOUND SO CHILDISH. NO WONDER IT IS SAID OLD AGE ISN'T SYNANYMOUS WITH WISDOM. WE USED THOSE LINES WHILE WE WERE STILL KIDS. GROW UP GREY HAIRED DWARF
I am going to distribute your number to idiots like you.Wait and see.
My friend if you can remember, i told you that this old man with brain of a 5yr old isn't the only one of his type in this forum.
There are so many of his type. You have long accomplished your mission. I bet you next time he'll think twice before throwing insults on people he doesn't know in such uncultured manners.
He really has nothing else to say that is why he went on lines we used as kids as you rightly stated. Then we were only kids and knew little but for someone that calls himself an old man to go back to those lines, it means he's emptied&defenceless.
Personally i'm done with the only reasonable fellow that quoted me and has no business with kids in old-men skin.
I want you to realize the OP created this thread for a noble purpose. Allowing the grey-haired old man to continue in his folly will more than mar the purpose of this topic.
I believe it was meant for correction and edification and it was in that vein i added my own lines. The OP won't like to come here and see this happening. She could be very disappointed in you as well for allowing this.
So don't give him the privilege to mar her good intentions any further with senselessness&lack of decency.
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Chuknovski(m): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
Olami90:
Tell them jare miss cool
This Op is sensible, focused and loaded with values. A lady with this kind of knowledge is my type.

I hope all these hoes will listen and be loyal.I pray not to meet $ marry a bad headed lady(they are just too much nowadays. They are d sex more vulnerable to all these spiritual problems and they won't stopping getting help with their deficient holes).

I af caught you,you beginning to have an indirect Crush on the OP grin
Olami90:
Tell them jare miss cool
This Op is sensible, focused and loaded with values. A lady with this kind of knowledge is my type.

I hope all these hoes will listen and be loyal.I pray not to meet $ marry a bad headed lady(they are just too much nowadays. They are d sex more vulnerable to all these spiritual problems and they won't stopping getting help with their deficient holes).

I af caught you,you beginning to have an indirect Crush on the OP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman / See What A Lady Found When She Visited Her Man's Place / Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.