Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Would Like To Date Or Friend A Bisexual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would Like To Date Or Friend A Bisexual (662 Views)

Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / Wife Or Friend: Who Deserves The Front Seat? / Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Like To Date Or Friend A Bisexual by exco90(m): 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2016
haven't had any encounter with a bi. would love to date a bisexual.. love to know my girlfriends girlfriend.. knowing that they sex each other... listening to her gisting me about her escapades with her lovers. (female lover) I don't know if any one here would love to date a bisexual too. bisexuals in the house.. love u all..
Re: Would Like To Date Or Friend A Bisexual by EmperorLee(m): 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2016
Naso Borbrisky start.

5 Likes

Re: Would Like To Date Or Friend A Bisexual by BrooklynTheBully: 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
Gay - Nay undecided

Lesbian - Probably cool

2 Likes

Re: Would Like To Date Or Friend A Bisexual by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2016
BrooklynTheBully:
Gay - Nay undecided

Lesbian - Probably cool
Kiddy, are you gah? tongue
Re: Would Like To Date Or Friend A Bisexual by missluv: 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
In Davido's Voice~ Aaaye Aaaye
Re: Would Like To Date Or Friend A Bisexual by BrooklynTheBully: 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
Oyind17:
Kiddy, are you gah? tongue
cheesy grin

Nay, I'm straight as small letter "i"... You can attest to that too tongue
Re: Would Like To Date Or Friend A Bisexual by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
grin

Bisexual are fun to be with since they are open minded and very vocal ...

Anyways, HAPPY NEW YEAR to u OP grin

1 Like

Re: Would Like To Date Or Friend A Bisexual by alexiej(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
Bi-what? Lailai!

Op, dayum! Ur mind is dirty o.. Gosh!
Re: Would Like To Date Or Friend A Bisexual by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
BrooklynTheBully:

cheesy grin

Nay, I'm straight as small letter "i"... You can attest to that too tongue
Kiddy, attest to wah?
Re: Would Like To Date Or Friend A Bisexual by tonaydo(m): 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Anyways, HAPPY NEW YEAR to u OP grin
i dey look you with one kind eyes
Re: Would Like To Date Or Friend A Bisexual by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
tonaydo:
i dey look you with one kind eyes

grin

Whatever that means tongue
Re: Would Like To Date Or Friend A Bisexual by chumaZ(m): 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2016
angry

Re: Would Like To Date Or Friend A Bisexual by tonaydo(m): 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin
Whatever that means tongue
am happy you got the message
Re: Would Like To Date Or Friend A Bisexual by BrooklynTheBully: 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2016
Oyind17:
Kiddy, attest to wah?
cheesy grin

Attest me to being straight tongue
Re: Would Like To Date Or Friend A Bisexual by xynerise: 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
You can have her if you really want
Re: Would Like To Date Or Friend A Bisexual by exco90(m): 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2016
BrooklynTheBully:
Gay - Nay undecided

Lesbian - Probably cool

lesbian yes.. that's what I want...
Re: Would Like To Date Or Friend A Bisexual by exco90(m): 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Anyways, HAPPY NEW YEAR to u OP grin AW 0

happy newyear to u too.. see you in 2017.. in good health wealth joy and happiness... and also see u here on romance land
Re: Would Like To Date Or Friend A Bisexual by MarkGeraldo(m): 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
I'm ready to have a female-bisexualist as a friend buh never for a male-bisexualist...
Re: Would Like To Date Or Friend A Bisexual by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2016
Will like to see a dixsexual.

Hello dixsexual in the house.
Re: Would Like To Date Or Friend A Bisexual by BrooklynTheBully: 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
exco90:

lesbian yes.. that's what I want...
cheesy grin

Good for you, Bruh cool

(1) (Reply)

This Post Is For 18+ Only / Female Orgasms – How To Give Amazing Multi-orgasms / See Beyonce Flesh Revealing Outfit And Perfomance 2017 Grammy Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.