Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

This Post Is For 18+ Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Post Is For 18+ Only (662 Views)

If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] / Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' / Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Post Is For 18+ Only by brandydaniells(m): 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
OK romance landers....help a brother out

now I gat a friend who lives in the u.s .he is a widower and he is a teacher .....
he has a sweet sixteen daughter

he is complaining of how students sexually harass him ....esp blondes
they sit at the front row
open there legs
get his attention to there legs by stamping it on the floor
when he looks ...they will shift there thongs or whatever aside showing him ++++(am a child of God sorry)
he never complained till yawa come burst

that was when his daughter turned 19
the idiot too started seducing him
she now calls him daddy booboo
checks him out whenever he steps out of the tub

tries to remove her clothes in front of him giving flimsy xcuses like how hot d weather is...
he just can't take it any more ...
so he asks for help from us ...
before he will unload 50min of bleeping on his girl
Re: This Post Is For 18+ Only by brandydaniells(m): 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
if u are here because of the tittle ....then u bad and hell fire is for u

(1) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Warns.................. / How To Move On After A Toxic Relationship / Is God Warning Us Not To Get Married? Please Advise...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.