Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Spotted Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Spotted Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (photo) (972 Views)

"My Cook, My ATM" Pre-Wedding Photo / Cucumber Vs Watermelon: Pre-Wedding Photo / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Spotted At A Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Spotted Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (photo) by SexyBabe001: 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2016
There are serious indications that Tiwa Savage and her husband TeeBillz have finally resolved the marriage problems that enveloped their relationship which saw the duo throwing insults, accusations and jabs at each other early this year.

The two were spotted at Stephanie Coker's wedding yesterday as this will come as a wonderful development for all her fans and well wishers. The couple had taken Nigerians by surprise after they took to social media to accuse each other of infidelity, drug abuse and negligence which led to the collapse of their marriage.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/tiwa-savage-and-tee-billz-spotted.html

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Spotted Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (photo) by SexyBabe001: 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
At last, a home is saved... God bless you Tiwa for your wisdom, same as Tee Blilz too

Lalasticlala
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Spotted Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
No comment! lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Spotted Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (photo) by makydee(f): 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
angry

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Spotted Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2016

Simply because they're separated doesn't have to mean They're Enemies or something.. undecided

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Spotted Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
angry

This is the millionth sign today, telling me to make up with my ex..

You will never win you darn cupids!!! angry

Anyway.. God bless their union and give em the grace to readjust and agree..
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Spotted Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (photo) by SexyBabe001: 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
OBTSubtle:
angry

This is the millionth sign today, telling me to make up with my ex..

You will never win you darn cupids!!! angry

Anyway.. God bless their union and give em the grace to readjust and agree..

Biko, make up with her oo, wife is scarce
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Spotted Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
SexyBabe001:

Biko, make up with her oo, wife is scarce
cheesy

Women plenty..
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Spotted Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (photo) by Donexy16(m): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2016
Thank God for their reunion.. I just hope its not just a public display
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Spotted Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (photo) by BlackDBagba: 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2016
It's not gon' work on me nah!!! I'm not reading the signs.... grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Spotted Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
Y undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Spotted Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (photo) by ouzo1(m): 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
makydee:
angry

Come again
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Spotted Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (photo) by dacblogger: 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2016
tee billz bleeped up by reconciling with tiwa, dnt getme wrong. ..I do want them to reconcile buh tiwa is meant to apologise to tee billz publicly for the insults she heaped on him...I mean she made that guy pretty worthless to every nigerian.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Spotted Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (photo) by mamatayour(f): 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
That's good for them

(1) (Reply)

Maybe I'm Cursed To Dark. / Science Finally Reveals How Long S*x Should Last.. Oops! / Have You Ever Had Fell In Love With A Guy That Didnt Become Yours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.