Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Register Your Presence Now!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Register Your Presence Now!!! (1946 Views)

If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Register Your Presence Now!!! by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 01, 2017
TheSonOfMark:
Like an outdated calender, you're so last year.
its 2017 and u still a bafoon undecided i had such high hopes for yer mental stat this year sad such a disappointment
Re: Register Your Presence Now!!! by Greenbullet(m): 1:24am On Jan 01, 2017
I dey here
Re: Register Your Presence Now!!! by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 01, 2017
mascot87:

Sorry, na 5am Nigerian tym u go do your own happy new year. I don call my brother use am do yeye to grin grin
yep smiley
Re: Register Your Presence Now!!! by mascot87(m): 1:32am On Jan 01, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

THAT ONE NA SMALL THING....JUST BELIEVE AND ALWAYS CHARGE YOUR PHONE
.I believe smiley
Re: Register Your Presence Now!!! by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:35am On Jan 01, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
its 2017 and u still a bafoon undecided i had such high hopes for yer mental stat this year sad such a disappointment
You're just too dumb to realize my prequel post was a double entendre - a wordplay. Odd considering the fact you're surrounded by rap culture. Xterfabian , Stupedinlùv and a select number of Romance Section females would have gotten it the first time 'cause , unlike you, they aren't dumb!

See? I started 2017 schooling you. Now go fix your hair and look pretty for KingSLAY.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Register Your Presence Now!!! by pointblank247(m): 1:35am On Jan 01, 2017
somebody say baba
Re: Register Your Presence Now!!! by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 01, 2017
TheSonOfMark:
You're just too dumb to realize my prequel post was a double entendre - a wordplay. Odd considering the fact you're surrounded by rap culture. Xterfabian , Stupedinlùv and a select number of Romance Section females would have gotten it the first time 'cause , unlike you, they aren't dumb!

See? I started 2017 schooling you. Now go fix your hair and look pretty for KingSLAY.
Hmmm . My mistake ,im so used 2 yer every other word 2 me being a insult
••••
@ bold undecided 2017 bafoon just like i said
Re: Register Your Presence Now!!! by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:55am On Jan 01, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
Hmmm . My mistake ,im so used 2 yer every other word 2 me being a insult
As a gift from KingSLAY to celebrate the new year, you, Valerie, my childish subject, have earned a 24-hour right to seat beside your lord and merry with him without him e-spanking you. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Register Your Presence Now!!! by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 01, 2017
TheSonOfMark:
As a gift from KingSLAY to celebrate the new year, you, Valerie, my childish subject, have earned a 24-hour right to seat beside your lord and merry with him without him e-spanking you. smiley
undecided undecided undecided so gracious
Re: Register Your Presence Now!!! by costal(m): 1:59am On Jan 01, 2017
Present
Re: Register Your Presence Now!!! by GaggleNSwallow: 2:19am On Jan 01, 2017
LMAO!
Re: Register Your Presence Now!!! by Nobody: 3:51am On Jan 01, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
WAHAYSAY! YES OH 2017 MY OWN VERY PERSONAL PERSONALIZED YEAR cool

ON MY TO-DO LIST

1. BUILD DUPI

2.BUY G-WAGON

3.TRAVEL AMERICA AND EUROPE

4.MARRY TRAPQUEEN77

5.WE'D HAVE TWINS

MAKE I FIRST REST FOR THERE

HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAR NAIRALANDERS

Aawww... grin

One of the cutest msg I've read in 2017 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Register Your Presence Now!!! by Nobody: 3:54am On Jan 01, 2017
cheesy

Happy NEW YEAR to all of you here grin.. Waking up with a new day & a new year it only means that we are very lucky to witness as the world unfold slowly in 2017...

(1) (2) (Reply)

“I Am So Good In Bed He Keeps On Leaving His Wife At Home To Crawl In My Bed” / Amazing Benefits Of Morning Sex / The Both Of Them Think They're Smart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.