Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé (6872 Views)

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by harveyspec: 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
kateskitty:

Personally I have always called my ex sweetie and bea and don't see why I should stop now

And yes I do initiate most chat when I need someone to talk to and I know my fiancé will be too busy or unreachable.

How is this a problem

1.we should ascertain your age

2.i think you are confusing the word fiance for boyfriend

3. from your quote above, if you NEED someone to talk to & ur boyfriend is not available, you turn to your Ex

we can safely assume at this point that when you're turned on & boyfriend isn't avaliable, u will turn to your Ex

4. Of all the friends you can turn to, it's ur Ex that u chose

5. the major crux of your problem is that you see nothing wrong in your actions

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by Ishilove: 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
EgusiSoup:

Is this the real Sexkilz or is a fake?

Frecoacoa
Ishilove
Sinaj
This is real sexkillz. Any other is a counterfeit grin
Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by UIA04(f): 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
Sexxkillz:

Wait. . . Holup.

You're in a relationship with a man you consider a fiance, but you still initiate and chat with a man you broke up with, calling him sweetie, and bae? If he is your sweetie, and bae, why are you both not together? You leave the nonsense on your phone, and expect your fiance, a man that wants to marry you, to be cool about it?

Honestly ask yourself: would you be happy if your fiance has an ex he still refers to as sweetie, and bae?

Selfish human, you are. . . And yes, you are cheating on your fiance emotionally. So of all the friends you have in this world, it's ONLY your ex, that you want to talk to, every time you're bored? I'm guessing you're jobless. That's why you do not understand how busy your fiance always is. That's why you have so much time to chat unnecessarily with an ex. And that's why you always initiate the chat.

Your fiance is reacting, giving you the consequences of your actions, and you dare call him unreasonable? So, you actually want to eat your cake and have it, in 2017?

Chai!!!! Ekwensu e romancia mami water.

I'll personally lead the calvary to go congratulate your fiance a.k.a, your latest ex
, for having the guts to stand up to, and kick you out to the curb. . . Too early in the year to start 2017 with iranu. . .

Good riddance.

Don't mind the mumu girl
Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by EgusiSoup: 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
Ishilove:

This is real sexkillz. Any other is a counterfeit grin

I don't think it is. The last Sexkillz was a single "X" this fake has a double.
Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by sben2308(m): 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
kateskitty:
I really need someone to tell me the truth if what I've done is bad even though I feel no guilt in it except for the fact that my fiancé is thinking of leaving me just at the beginning of this new year.

Some weeks back last year December, I asked my fiancé to update my Whatsapp for me so I could be able to video call him when we are far from each other and he agreed. Only for him to start snooping around in my messages, especially the ones between me and my ex. And this made him to confront me.
Now he claims he does't have any problem with me chatting with my ex but his problem is that first, I still call my ex sweetie when chatting with him and second, I'm always the first to initiate a chat with him.

Personally I have always called my ex sweetie and bea and don't see why I should stop now. And yes I do initiate most chat when I need someone to talk to and I know my fiancé will be too busy or unreachable. How is this a problem I'm not cheating on him with my ex But he is threating to quit our relationship Is he being unreasonable Or I'm the unreasonable one

*modified*
All of you people bashing me, thank you. I accept I maybe wrong but I'm the kind of person that doesn't like to push people away from my life.
Then why would my fiancé be going through my phone in secret.
I now feel like he didn't trust me enough, that he had to go through my phone and he found what he was looking for. Something to use against me to break us up.

Av u ever asked yourself what if ur fiancé calls his Ex Sweetie n other names how will u feel .If u can cuz of ur Ex allow ur relationship to be destroyed then I tell u that u never loved ur fiancé cuz if u do u will never av started dis in d first place n again u will invest more in ur relationship with ur man cuz a strong relationship depends on both and not one alone .
Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by Sike(m): 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
Dear OP, I swear your head is not correct.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by Ishilove: 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
EgusiSoup:

I don't think it is. The last Sexkillz was a single "X" this fake has a double.

sexkillz deactivated the username, which is why he is using this present one.
Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by ElsonMorali: 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
kateskitty:
All of you people bashing me, thank you. I accept I maybe wrong but I'm the kind of person that doesn't like to push people away from my life.
I now feel like he didn't trust me enough and he found what he was looking for.

I hope the guy dumps your sorry ass this new year.

Ladies like you give other girls a bad name.

You shouldn't always think with your kittykat.
Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by iambliss: 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
Sexxkillz:

Wait. . . Holup.

You're in a relationship with a man you consider a fiance, but you still initiate and chat with a man you broke up with, calling him sweetie, and bae? If he is your sweetie, and bae, why are you both not together? You leave the nonsense on your phone, and expect your fiance, a man that wants to marry you, to be cool about it?

Honestly ask yourself: would you be happy if your fiance has an ex he still refers to as sweetie, and bae?

Selfish human, you are. . . And yes, you are cheating on your fiance emotionally. So of all the friends you have in this world, it's ONLY your ex, that you want to talk to, every time you're bored? I'm guessing you're jobless. That's why you do not understand how busy your fiance always is. That's why you have so much time to chat unnecessarily with an ex. And that's why you always initiate the chat.

Your fiance is reacting, giving you the consequences of your actions, and you dare call him unreasonable? So, you actually want to eat your cake and have it, in 2017?

Chai!!!! Ekwensu e romancia mami water.

I'll personally lead the calvary to go congratulate your fiance a.k.a, your latest ex
, for having the guts to stand up to, and kick you out to the curb. . . Too early in the year to start 2017 with iranu. . .

Good riddance.

oh I love you. Best reply ever. muah. @op you need to grow up.
Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by banme(m): 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
I've known stupid girls in ma life BT op ur stupidity is outta this fxucking World...I mean WOW!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Dear kate, how wud u feel if ur fiance maintained a friendly relationship wt his ex?
...and calls his ex SWEETIE too.

Now I believe some women really have fish brain.
Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by pkang: 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
kateskitty:
I really need someone to tell me the truth if what I've done is bad even though I feel no guilt in it except for the fact that my fiancé is thinking of leaving me just at the beginning of this new year.

Some weeks back last year December, I asked my fiancé to update my Whatsapp for me so I could be able to video call him when we are far from each other and he agreed. Only for him to start snooping around in my messages, especially the ones between me and my ex. And this made him to confront me.
Now he claims he does't have any problem with me chatting with my ex but his problem is that first, I still call my ex sweetie when chatting with him and second, I'm always the first to initiate a chat with him.

Personally I have always called my ex sweetie and bea and don't see why I should stop now. And yes I do initiate most chat when I need someone to talk to and I know my fiancé will be too busy or unreachable. How is this a problem I'm not cheating on him with my ex But he is threating to quit our relationship Is he being unreasonable Or I'm the unreasonable one

*modified*
I now feel like he didn't trust me enough, that he had to go through my phone and he found what he was looking for. Something to use against me to break us up.

Maybe your guy is an introvert and u cannot help with it. Maybe that is y u turned to your ex for chats.
Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by TashaGirl: 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
Presh9OO:
Are you related to any troublesome girl
nope. I'm not.
Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
TashaGirl:
nope. I'm not.
Hi Tasha. I hear you're sort of a connoisseur of small dicks and mine's microscopic. Like you'd need the Hubble telescope to see it......so, what's up? tongue
Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by empress101(f): 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
chai.. nne I weep for you embarassed.. see ur mouth lyk 'my fiance' wen u still havnt gotten over ur ex.. U better retrace ur step before you end up loosing ur husband to-be cos of ur nonsense ex.. mtchewwww
Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
kateskitty:

*modified*
Its obviously a tiny piece of your heart still belongs to your ex.
The decision is in your hands, to get over your current love after the split and try reconciliation with your ex or make efforts to prove to your man that you aren't cheating to salvage your falling relationship.
Love yourself dear!

And....wait, why always initiating a conversation with your ex?savor your dignity and don't give him the impression you desperately want him back. Guys calls girls, and not vice versa
Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by uwemjack(m): 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
kateskitty:
I now feel like he didn't trust me enough and he found what he was looking for.

He was right not to trust you if that's how u feel, if u call ur ex sweetie and Bae, what are u calling ur fiance?
What your doing is pushing your fiance away, maybe that was your plan all along! Congratulations you have succeeded!
If your ex does not marry you, you will be very miserable.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by TashaGirl: 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Hi Tasha. I hear you're sort of a connoisseur of small dicks and mine's microscopic. Like you'd need the Hubble telescope to see it......so, what's up? tongue
undecided undecided
Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 02, 2017
TashaGirl:
undecided undecided
Errr, am I wrong or something? Do you in fact loathe guys with small dicks??
Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by sashishalom(f): 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
WOW....WOW....WOW...

I dont think you need any advice...

Still in shock..did i just read that?...

I'll assume you just being silly but if you were really serious then i'd say congrats...

How would you think like like that?...

Unbelievable
Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by reubenobi(m): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
op,d truth is dat u still love ur ex for u initiating d chat wit him.u really dont know how it hurts
Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by chronique(m): 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
Smh. Women!!! Trust me, I would suspend every marriage plan with you if I was your fiance. At least, till another one year. Na your type dey invite ex come house cos you are bored and after knacking,you go begin talk say na devil handwork.
Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by OLAJADON: 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
kateskitty:

*modified*
my advice for you

if you lose your fiance(boyfriend) karma has a way of paying people back for their deeds because from the way you talking I think he loves you...i also think you are still immatured dealing with relationship matters, you luck to have a loving guy that others are looking for while playing your gullibility.
also avoid all means of communication with any ex you have in order not to jeopardise your relationship.....I know of guys that won't tell their girl if they were in ur guy place and they will serve her, Her own cup of tea to know how it feels betterstill he might still dump your sorry ass if you keep attitude like this up

Also learn to admit been wrong in some situations, it will really help you in life.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by Ballmer: 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
kateskitty:

Lessons

Learn to accept your mistakes when you make one

Understand you are not worthy of being trusted.

If your ex still interest you don't bother getting into another relationship with another or simply let the person know you still fantasies with your ex so that he does not waste his love attention n money on you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ask Me Any Question About Sex / Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls / Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.