Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... (6860 Views)

Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You / Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
There are millions of series that have been released since we got to know about seasonal movies but amongst these series, there are those that will forever remained our best and our all time favourite...
Below are my best seasonal movies ever according to me...
1) The originals...
2) Game of thrones...
3) Legend of the seeker...
4) Merlin..
5) Spartacus...
These series above are my all time best.. others are second class...
cc lalasticlala
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
Manchester United 8-1Arsenal Fc
Manchester United 4-2 Manchester City.
Manchester United 4-0 Feynhood
Manchester United 3-1 Swansea City.
Manchester United 3- 1Arsenal

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by falconey(m): 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2016

SUITS

HEROES

THE BIG BANG THEORY

FRIENDS

3 Likes

Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
NAIRALAND AND THE CRACKKKHEEAD

RUBBISH POST
lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
breaking bad ×5
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
olihilistic:

3 Likes

Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by zinachidi(m): 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
1) Game of Thrones

2) How to get away with murder

3) The Blacklist

4) Empire

5) The Originals

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
olihilistic:
stop derailing... cc mynd44
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Edwinmason(m): 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
game of throne season 1, game of throne season 2, game of throne season 3, game of throne season 4, game of throne season 5

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
Edwinmason:
game of throne season 1,
game of throne season 2,
game of throne season 3,
game of throne season 4,
game of throne season 5
grin grin grin
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2016

Game of thrones.

Suits.

The haves and have nots.

Being Mary Jane.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
falconey:
[/color]

[color=#990000]

[/color]

[color=#990000]
have you seen the originals?
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by falconey(m): 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
have you seen the originals?

no but you can make me see it. brief me
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
Benita27:

Game of thrones.

Suits.

The haves and have nots.

Nice list but none can outclass legend of the seeker except game of thrones.
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
Nice list but none can outclass legend of the seeker except game of thrones.
Legend of the seeker and Game of throne are adventurous series, you can't compare them to the others.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by devilson(m): 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
game of thrones
merlin
legend of the seeker
the originals
arrow

1 Like

Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by CentaurXX: 7:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
It's too long to list. undecided
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
1. Quantico

2. Empire

3. Game of thrones

4. Merlin

5. Empress K cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
1. TBBT
2. Agents of shield
3. Sherlock
4. Limitless
5. Hannah Montana

1 Like

Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by henrydadon(m): 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
grin

prison break

[img]http://i./FoC2LRlBv7JyU.gif[/img]

nikita
[img]http://i./z9G9LZbbCPE76.gif[/img]

narcos
[img]http://i./mAJDQohth8Pbq.gif[/img]

shameless
[img]http://i./WlgfdCIcte4JG.gif[/img]

boys before flowers

[img]http://i./14tiAcSLjDrTlm.gif[/img]

you guy need to watch shameless..you wont stop once you start watch it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by herzernIsHere: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
*24 hours

*Bridal Mask

*Boys Before Flowers

*Arrow

*City Hunter

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by WHITEWIZARD(m): 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Bro there is none like the originals..
its about a family called the Michaelson which is the first vampires and their control of a city called new Orleans but the problem is that the city is inhabited by witches, werewolf and vampires fighting for who to be in control...
But Klaus which is one of the originals wants to be feared, respected and wants to be the king of new Orleans...
bro you got to see the action, horror, suspence, blood bath, loyalty, love and its so emotional.

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by WHITEWIZARD(m): 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
Diddyydiva:
1. Quantico

2. Empire

3. Game of thrones

4. Merlin

5. Empress K cheesy
cool
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
Movies are a bane for the Intellectually unstimulative...I just can't figure how people are entertained by such Mediocre portrayal of fantasies.
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by BlaQWolf: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
Vanquay:
Movies are a bane for the Intellectually unstimulative...I just can't figure how people are entertained by such Mediocre portrayal of fantasies.

@dp

Meanwhile
1:Strike back
2:Billions
3:Power
4:Blacklist
5:Dr.Rush

3 Likes

Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by ObioratheBully: 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
Big Bang Theory

Game of thrones

Spartacus

Empire

Supernatural

Flash

In no particular order..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by DriveByKiller: 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
Vanquay:
Really? But you've been peddling all sorts of false stories in NL just to patch up that gaping hole in your life left by parental neglect and lack of self-confidence.

Another canonised frog thinks he's better than everyone else when you're just a posterchild for an authentic weirdo.

Psycho!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by urchelixir(m): 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
zinachidi:
1) Game of Thrones

2) How to get away with murder

3) The Blacklist

4) Empire

5) The Originals
It's like ure in my mind but I will add Power
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by iykekelvins(m): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
The Flash.. My best cool

Empire

The 100

Spartacus

And A couple of KD's.. Yeah, I watch em sometimes..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by WHITEWIZARD(m): 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
DriveByKiller:
Really? But you've been peddling all sorts of false stories in NL just to patch up that gaping hole in your life left by parental neglect and lack of self-confidence.

Another canonised frog thinks he's better than everyone else when you're just a posterchild for an authentic weirdo.

Psycho!
Sigh...
today is Indeed Friday..
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by WHITEWIZARD(m): 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:
Big Bang Theory

Game of thrones

Spartacus

Empire

Supernatural

Flash

In no particular order..
I got bored of supernatural because it lacks a captivating story line...
just two brothers fighting different things in each episodes..
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by falconey(m): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
Vanquay:

#addicts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Closed / I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love / What Does A Ring Really Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.