Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? (29485 Views)

Help! my friend was disvirgin by a prositute he is Dying / Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? / A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by vicstar(m): 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
™°
• as long as it has being penetrated,
★ ☆ ★ ☆
Because some girls endorses devices and self-services, and still claim virgin angry •°•
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by themonk(m): 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
Diamondqueen:

i dont really know. I think you should go to webmasters.
Okay thanks. So you've made a lot of topics on tech, what are you really into?
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Duru009(m): 1:01am On Jan 03, 2017
Diamondqueen:

how do u define virginity?? There are girls born without hymen. Some loose their hymen through sports and other heavy activities. There are some girls who don't loose their hymen even after sex. A virgin is someone who hasn't had sexual intercourse whether there is hymen or not.

Story story
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by 9jayes: 10:53am On Jan 04, 2017
Duru009:

Story story
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by mindful01: 11:20am On Jan 05, 2017
Even na quarter way
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
Airoflaw:
see dis one ooo...who gets pregnant without d sperm been release
VERGIN MARY grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by jelil01: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
Diamondqueen:

how do u define virginity?? There are girls born without hymen. Some loose their hymen through sports and other heavy activities. There are some girls who don't loose their hymen even after sex. A virgin is someone who hasn't had sexual intercourse whether there is hymen or not.
goodness. My gal said she was a virgin.....

After our first sex, i didn't see blood. I started doubting the words of her mouth.

This is an eye opener ....

Thank God i have not stop loving ha.
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Diamondqueen(f): 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
jelil01:

After our first sex, i didn't see blood. I started doubting the words of her mouth.

yeah
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Diamondqueen:

Not, it might, it heals. If a virgin has sex once, and stays for long time i.e. 5-10 years, the hymen will heal again, 100%...it happens regularly...Though it's an old thread, i decided to chip this in for the sake of peeps who may like to know...
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
jelil01:

Lol
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
Diamondqueen:

On point !
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Rone16:
Maybe or Maybe not.You can even finger a virgin sef..It depends on his dick size..

abstinence from sex for long duration heals the hymen life...
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by ubunja(m): 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
Diamondqueen:

No No No
no hymen no virginity. if hymens could stay intact during Old Testament times with all that barbaric and rough life they can stay intact today in our present soft society.
stop that sports-can-break-hymen bullsh!t.
hymen is not made of tissue paper
any man who really believes the hymen can break without sex deserves the lying slut he gets to marry grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
ubunja:

No No No
no hymen no virginity. if hymens could stay intact during Old Testament times with all that barbaric and rough life they can stay intact today in our present soft society.
stop that sports-can-break-hymen bullsh!t.
hymen is not made of tissue paper
any man who really believes the hymen can break without sex deserves the lying slut he gets to marry grin

cheesy
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by ready2give(m): 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
Diamondqueen:

Can that be possibled
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Yankee442: 11:48am On Dec 16, 2017
9jayes:
Can you get disvirgin by the pen!s being half way in your pvssy? I'm confused

Them don tear u mean sey, dem don tear am..
Nothing like: half way, middle way, quarter way bla bla bla..
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
there is no halfway penetration. your pvssy is bursted my dear. congrats
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by habsydiamond(m): 12:16am On Dec 17, 2017
In another lifetime is possible but in this one I don't think so...
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by BabbanBura(m): 12:26am On Dec 17, 2017
9jayes:

Kai Pen.is no dey go half way woo, lailai. Anyone that talk that one na lie em dey yarn woo.
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by 9jayes: 9:30am On Dec 19, 2017
habsydiamond:
In another lifetime is possible but in this one I don't think so...
Tnx
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by JacksonD7: 11:29am On Dec 19, 2017
9jayes:

Virgin = Someone who hasn't had sex

Non virgin = Someone who has had sex

You can't have a pen**is halfway into you if you're not having sex. That equals being a non virgin.

There's more to virginity than having an intact hymen.

makydee
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Wallade(m): 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
If you can bury a quarter of your erect Kondo into a pu.ssy, you must have broken the hymen or the hymen isn't there at all. I think it is impossible to remain a virgin after your pu.ssy swallow half of a fully erect kondo.
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by 9jayes: 7:38am On Mar 27, 2018
this is serious
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by 9jayes: 9:03pm On May 11, 2018
Osun
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by 9jayes: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
themonk:

Okay thanks. So you've made a lot of topics on tech, what are you really into?
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nonye1234: 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
makydee:
If the hymen is gone, then you're not a virgin.

not every female has an hymen
get your facts ! ! !
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by 9jayes: 6:59am On Jan 16, 2019
Nonye1234:

not every female has an hymen get your facts ! ! !
If you don't have hymen then you are not a virgin
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by kiddkash(m): 11:21am On Jun 04, 2020
makydee:
If the hymen is gone, then you're not a virgin.
what of someone having anal
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Tuska: 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
Diamondqueen:

yes benita. If a girl has sex once, it gets torn but if she stays for a very long time before her second time, it might heal.

Like seriously?
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by 9jayes: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
Tuska:

Like seriously?

Yea

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men And Their Double Standards. / The Truth About Lightskin Females! / SideChick Claims Girlfriend is her Girlfriend-in-law (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.