Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,681 members, 7,813,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? (29482 Views)

Help! my friend was disvirgin by a prositute he is Dying / Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? / A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by SalomonKane: 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
Raine80:

Hymen reconstruction of course! Hymenoplasty being the correct word. If it cannot be reconstructed you make a new one.
Have a new one? Like seriously? How will it be medically put there?
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Diamondqueen(f): 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
Raine80:
Hymens do not heal ...it's a membrane that gets torn.
That's what I read.
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Diamondqueen(f): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
makydee:
What of a woman, who has a child but abstained for let's say two decades. Can it heal?

that's impossible
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Diamondqueen(f): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
themonk:
Fine girl, I don't care if you are a virgin o. Happy new year.
thanks. Same to you hun
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
Raine80:

Hymen reconstruction of course! Hymenoplasty being the correct word. If it cannot be reconstructed you make a new one.
Another example of pseudovirgin. The question is ' who is a virgin?' smiley
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
Alondra:
If the hymen is partially broken, it is possible for it to retract. But then it is very rare smiley
Cool, Raine has thrown more lights.
Was battling with a creeping network.
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
Benita27:
Cool, Raine has thrown more lights.
Was battling with a creeping network.
Good to know.smiley
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by themonk(m): 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
Diamondqueen:

thanks. Same to you hun
Blogger?
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
Alondra:
Another example of pseudovirgin. The question is ' who is a virgin?' smiley
Society including this very one we live in choose to gage virtuousness by the state of membrane. A virgin is a state of never having had any sexual intercourse with a man. The hymen being unbroken is meant to confirm this virtious state. Unfortunately hymens do break without sex and an intact one doesn't define character. But then all this is lost on those that continue to put a membrane ahead of character and so forth.
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
SalomonKane:
Have a new one? Like seriously? How will it be medically put there?
Nice question.
Rain80 answers please!.
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Rone16(f): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
Maybe or Maybe not.You can even finger a virgin sef..It depends on his dick size..
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
Raine80:

Society including this very one we live in choose to gage virtuousness by the state of membrane. A virgin is a state of never having had any sexual intercourse with a man. The hymen being unbroken is meant to confirm this virtious state. Unfortunately hymens do break without sex and an intact one doesn't define character. But then all this is lost on those that continue to put a membrane ahead of character and so forth.
Virginity is now subjective, My perception of it differs, so will another's . It is safe to say virginity is losing it's stand with time as individuals now get better understanding of it and its manipulations. Although there are some gullible ones who still hold on to this wack mentality of virginity depicting purity and innocence.

Its a shame tho, cause it had its advantages when It was taken seriously then.. The old days smiley

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
Raine80:

You're spot on, only a lady/girl who hasn't been involved in an intercourse (sexual) is a virgin regardless of the presence of hymen or not.
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
Alondra:
Virginity is now subjective, My perception of it differs, so will another's . It is safe to say virginity is losing it's stand with time as individuals now get better understanding of it and its manipulations. Although there are some gullible ones who still hold on to this wack mentality of virginity depicting purity and innocence.

Its a shame tho, cause it had its advantages when It was taken seriously then.. The old days smiley
It was a form of control ...in the old days. Look up Chasity belt.
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
Raine80:

It was a form of control ...in the old days. Look up Chasity belt.
Yeah.. A control, a beneficial one to everybody. Though some practices back then are questionable and unacceptable, Virginity is still one of the profitable and acceptable ones. It helped control a lot majorly sexual immortality and its havoc.

Read about the chastity belt now.. Chastity piercing is worst. That's brutal! Check it out smiley
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by iykekelvins(m): 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
Elastic and Inelastic..
Lol, funny shit_
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
Alondra:
Yeah.. A control, a beneficial one to everybody. Though some practices back then are questionable and unacceptable, Virginity is still one of the profitable and acceptable ones. It helped control a lot majorly sexual immortality and its havoc.

Read about the chastity belt now.. Chastity piercing is worst. That's brutal! Check it out smiley
That falls in the remit of S&M a whole genre of self inflicted purity.
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by FrancisAdl(m): 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
Diamondqueen:

how do u define virginity?? There are girls born without hymen. Some loose their hymen through sports and other heavy activities. There are some girls who don't loose their hymen even after sex. A virgin is someone who hasn't had sexual intercourse whether there is hymen or not.

What if she uses cucumber?? cheesy grin
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by sevantex(m): 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
This kin Hymen and virgin thread sha, choi #Learning tho

2 Likes

Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
Raine80:

That falls in the remit of S&M a whole genre of self inflicted purity.
Well that's from one perspective, it can also br used as a form of control by desperate older persons on the younger ones. The pain is the major need here. It's close to female circumcision. smiley
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
Diamondqueen:

how do u define virginity?? There are girls born without hymen. Some loose their hymen through sports and other heavy activities. There are some girls who don't loose their hymen even after sex. A virgin is someone who hasn't had sexual intercourse whether there is hymen or not.

Raine80:

No it cannot be put together. Abstaining from sex for long periods of time does not "heal the hymen". You can have the hymen repaired medically.

Mehn, this thread is very informative, I'm reading stuff i've never seen before. Thanks OP. cool

2 Likes

Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
sevantex:
This kin Hymen and virgin thread sha, choi
#Learning tho

My broda, Asin ehn ! No be here o

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by 9jayes: 4:30am On Jan 02, 2017
Rone16:
Maybe or Maybe not.You can even finger a virgin sef..It depends on his dick size..
Hmmmm from experience
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by emynike2001(m): 4:43am On Jan 02, 2017
makydee:
If the hymen is gone, then you're not a virgin.
Do you know that most ladies lose their hymen WITHOUT any sexual activities? Some lose it at just a simple bicycle ride while others lose it in a rigorous activities.
So we can't actually say for d fact that d hymen is absent does not make one a virgin.
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by AyamStarch: 6:47am On Jan 02, 2017
makydee:
What of a woman, who has a child but abstained for let's say two decades. Can it heal?
the kind elephant grass were for grow there eh, lawn mower for no fit cut am
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by 9jayes: 9:29am On Jan 02, 2017
Wow! lessons learnt
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Diamondqueen(f): 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
themonk:
Blogger?
nope
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by themonk(m): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
Diamondqueen:

nope
Okay, I want to consider doing any of blogging, freelancing and affiliate marketing this year. Any advice?
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Diamondqueen(f): 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
themonk:

Okay, I want to consider doing any of blogging, freelancing and affiliate marketing this year. Any advice?

I'd would have gone for blogging if I were you. Just blog about what you have passion for.
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by themonk(m): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
Diamondqueen:

I'd would have gone for blogging if I were you. Just blog about what you have passion for.
I just graduated and am waiting for nysc, I also have this internship job, 9 am to 6pm. Do you think I'll be able to cope? How much time will blogging take?
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Diamondqueen(f): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
themonk:

I just graduated and am waiting for nysc, I also have this internship job, 9 am to 6pm. Do you think I'll be able to cope? How much time will blogging take?

i dont really know. I think you should go to webmasters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos / The Truth About Lightskin Females! / Men And Their Double Standards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.