Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,456 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? (29470 Views)

Help! my friend was disvirgin by a prositute he is Dying / Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? / A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by 9jayes: 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
Can you get disvirgin by the pen!s being half way in your pvssy? I'm confused
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
Yes we can!
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by makydee(f): 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
If the hymen is gone, then you're not a virgin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by buygala(m): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
'Peniss' and 'half-way' in the same sentence shocked....impossicant grin

*singing Brymo's 'Prick no get shoulder' ....if you put the head, the rest enter sad grin

19 Likes

Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by mariamadenle(m): 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
Sorry my dear, hope is not to wrong guy?
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
Sigh. smiley
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Airoflaw(m): 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
9jayes:
this happened to a friend and she got pregnant. half way or no half way...I don do ham b dat
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by 9jayes: 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
Airoflaw:
this happened to a friend and she got pregnant. half way or no half way...I don do ham b dat
Hmmmm buh no sperm was released
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by themonk(m): 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
With the size of my kondo, if it goes half - way into your kitty, you will become an olosho sef

5 Likes

Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Diamondqueen(f): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
makydee:
If the hymen is gone, then you're not a virgin.

how do u define virginity?? There are girls born without hymen. Some loose their hymen through sports and other heavy activities. There are some girls who don't loose their hymen even after sex. A virgin is someone who hasn't had sexual intercourse whether there is hymen or not.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by makydee(f): 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
Diamondqueen:

how do u define virginity?? There are girls born without hymen. Some loose their hymen through sports and other heavy activities. There are some girls who don't loose their hymen even after sex. A virgin is someone who hasn't had sexual intercourse whether there is hymen or not.
Sure.
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by makydee(f): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
themonk:
With the size of my kondo, if it goes half - way into your kitty, you will become an olosho sef
lol

2 Likes

Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
Diamondqueen:

I find that unbelievable.

17 Likes

Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Diamondqueen(f): 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
Benita27:

yes benita. If a girl has sex once, it gets torn but if she stays for a very long time before her second time, it might heal.
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
Benita27:
Pseudo virgins. They posses elastic hymen, its real smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
Deflowered what is this disvirgined marlarky? And yes you can to your question.
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by makydee(f): 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
Diamondqueen:

yes benita. If a girl has sex once, it gets torn but if she stays for a very long time before her second time, it might heal.
What of a woman, who has a child but abstained for let's say two decades. Can it heal?

5 Likes

Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Fadman4real(m): 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
Diamondqueen:

See explanation on wedding day? Chai dier is God ooo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
Alondra:
Some women have abnormally strong hymens which need to be broken medically . Pregnant women can have an unbroken hymens.
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
makydee:
What of a woman, who has a child but abstained for let's say two decades. Can it heal?
No it cannot be put together. Abstaining from sex for long periods of time does not "heal the hymen". You can have the hymen repaired medically.
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
Alondra:
So lets get this straight.
whether they posses elastic hymen or inelastic hymen, that could only be possible if they were not penetrated.

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
Diamondqueen:

Hymens do not heal ...it's a membrane that gets torn.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by themonk(m): 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
makydee:
lol
Do you want a new year present?
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
Raine80:

Some women have abnormally strong hymens which need to be broken medically . Pregnant women can have an unbroken hymens.
Its a two way thing... They aren't virgin they have been penetrated but their hymen retracted , a virgin can also get pregnant.

The definition of virginity is yet to be ascertained anyways. smiley
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by themonk(m): 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
Diamondqueen:

Fine girl, I don't care if you are a virgin o. Happy new year.
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by makydee(f): 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
Raine80:

No it cannot be put together. Abstaining from sex for long periods of time does not "heal the hymen". You can have the hymen repaired medically.
Thanks smiley
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
Diamondqueen:

shocked shocked
Raine80:

Hymens do not heal ...it's a membrane that gets torn.
Seconded.
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Airoflaw(m): 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
9jayes:
Hmmmm buh no sperm was released
see dis one ooo...who gets pregnant without d sperm been release
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
9jayes:
I am quite appalled by some of the nonsense advice being given. Hymens do not always break during sex for a very large percentage of women the hymen can be broken during a bad fall, illness or physical exercise. It does not regenarate and not every woman bleeds. Each woman is different and the structure of the hymen is not the same at all. You can break it if you keep poking you finger in there as well. Some women have hymens that are abnormally strong to the point that they need to be "broken" medically to avoid extreme discomfort during sex.
And finally to the OP I suggest if you do not want to find yourself in a situation where you are no longer a virgin for real maybe not "playing at sex" is something you need to consider. Next time it will be all of it that he puts in there and then what? Because you see no sperm doesn't not mean none escaped.

Don't tempt a man like that!

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
Benita27:
So lets get this straight.
whether they posses elastic hymen or inelastic hymen, that could only be possible if they were not penetrated.

If the hymen is partially broken, it is possible for it to retract. But then it is very raresmiley
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by SalomonKane: 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
Raine80:

How?
Re: Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
SalomonKane:
How?
Hymen reconstruction of course! Hymenoplasty being the correct word. If it cannot be reconstructed you make a new one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour / Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life / The Truth About Lightskin Females!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.