Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? (6702 Views)

Poll: Will It Ever Happen?

Yes: 73% (34 votes)
No: 26% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight / How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Mrblazer(m): 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2009
@becomrich. If you want to be president you will start by being the head of your village meeting and if your leadership is good they will nominate you for president. Abi be ko?
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2009
is that you becomrich? LMFAO!!!!!!!!! LAUGH WAN KILL ME OOOOOOOO.
oya face front oooooo.  tongue grin
i agree wit SEFAGO. its time for everyone to SCATTER!
becomrich you want to be president? your english is something else.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Beaf: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2009
ezeagu:

Becomrich is thta your pi coolpcture?

Those tribal marks on the dude in the pic don't look like Yoruba tribal marks (except becomerich na Ondo or Edo).
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by koolchicco: 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2009
Becomrich is here?! shocked shocked *Logging off*
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Mrblazer(m): 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2009
Why is everyone scared of becomrich?
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by bibiking1(m): 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2009
You all should give the talented cartographer a chance! Do you have to always alienate our own NASA agent?
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2009
no one is scared of him he is ANNOYING!
dont even get me started with his rambles and maps all over the place.
abeg i no fit shout oooo.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Mrblazer(m): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2009
Let him go to joke section grin
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by paddylo1(m): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2009
no one is scared of him he is ANNOYING!
dont even get me started with his rambles and maps all over the place.
abeg i no fit shout oooo.

@AMAKA

becomrichpoor is a comedian at best or delusional at worst

he wants to be president of nigeria in cyberspace, i would laugh too but i sense he actually believes his pathetic ramblings

i too would like to be a house of rep member,but guess what i leave the states in 12months,and i'll be in abuja and anambra getting ready come 4yrs time when am able to contest

u would be hard pressed to see me mouthing off online then
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Mrblazer(m): 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2009
Goodluck to your dream of becoming a member of the House of Rape. grin
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by paddylo1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2009
Goodluck to your dream of becoming a member of the House of Rape.

it aint a dream homie,whats the use of moaning about nigeria if we cant do something about it,and i strongly believe in nigeria(if u have been following my recent posts on nairaland)
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by TheSly: 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2009
A young president would do worse.
We dont give a F*** about if the president is young or old.
All Nigeria need is a good man who is not afraid to step on toes and of course with a clear focus.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by chidichris(m): 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2009
the question is supposed to be, WILL A YOUNG CRIMINAL EVER BE THE NIGERIAN PRESIDENT?
the problem we are having is the colonisation of aso rock by white hair criminals hence the poster is out to see the possiblity of a young criminal taking over.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by toideve(m): 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2009
Yes its possible, the constitution says as from 40 before a man can be eligible to run for the presidency, is 40 years young or old? life begins at 40 so YES a young man can rule Nigeria
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by bibiking1(m): 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2009
I just left a thread were becomerich actually said he would like to enrol with the police force.,,,, is this where you would like to start from on your presidential quest your excellency?
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by tanimz(f): 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2009
Dont worry my boyfriend would become president!!LOL

But the truth is that all Nigerian presidents have been involved in politics one way or the other- either during the military regime or have been governors before. so its kinda like a cycle. The only time Nigeria would get a young president is when the current generation of politicians die ( I dont mean this in a bad way).
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by TheSly: 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2009
@becomrich. If you want to be president you will start by being the head of your village meeting and if your leadership is good they will nominate you for president. Abi be ko?
=======> cheesy

bibiking1:

I just left a thread were[b] becomerich actually said he would like to enrol with the police force.,,,, is this where you would like to start from on your presidential quest your excellency?[/b]

==========> cheesy

Becomerich. . . . .
Sorry i just gotta say you look exactly like your english. cheesy
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Abagworo(m): 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2009
@poster.you should research well because your post is not factual.Gowon ruled nigeria at 29 and i believe 29 is young.the average age of nigerian leaders since independence is around 40 yrs.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Mrblazer(m): 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2009
I was looking at it from the democratic perspective.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by searchcorp(m): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2009
now., this is where we make mistakes, a young man ruling doesnt imply a change, come to think of it a great population of our young men are into fraudulent activities., what nigeria need is a man with vision. either young or old. we need someone that will spark up some changes via critical decisions. there is just a botton of ingenuity that needs to be pushed in this country. talking about a young man ruling this country, well, i think that might just be me, hahaha
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by german007(m): 10:23am On Nov 23, 2009
@beaf

What does his tribe or tribal marks have to do with his ambition of becoming nigeria's president?.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Nezan(m): 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2009
Yes we can!
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by danaras: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2009
General Buhari (rtd) was thirty some thing years i.e less than 40 yrs even though it was a military rule.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2009
so u dont know presidency thingy is a family buisness!!!! grin grin grin angry angry since wen nigeria gained her independence its d same set of people dat has bin rulin us,a young man becomin president!!!! it"s like saying you want a grown man 2 be pregnant!!!!when dey finish destroyin nigeria dey"l rot in hell!!!!and d poor young nigerian will be d one 2 give dem unrest wen dia grandpas pass stolen inheritance 2 dem!!!!its very unlikely anyway
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by asunaobi(m): 7:39am On Nov 24, 2009
kulyie:

so u dont know presidency thingy is a family buisness!!!! grin grin grin angry angry since wen nigeria gained her independence its d same set of people dat has bin rulin us,a young man becomin president!!!! it"s like saying you want a grown man 2 be pregnant!!!!when dey finish destroyin nigeria dey"l rot in hell!!!!and d poor young nigerian will be d one 2 give dem unrest wen dia grandpas pass stolen inheritance 2 dem!!!!its very unlikely anyway

Good man! It is the only 'recycling plant' in Nigeria that has been well maintained and serviced since independence.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Beaf: 7:58am On Nov 24, 2009
german007:

@beaf

What does his tribe or tribal marks have to do with his ambition of becoming nigeria's president?.

It is very important to find out if becomerich is from Hogbonou (AKA Porto Novo) in Benin Republic. Hence the need to trace the origin of his tribal marks.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by becomrich15: 4:20am On Nov 25, 2009
I am from naija.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by nex(m): 8:00am On Nov 25, 2009
@Becomerich

stop denying your own people or else you will also deny us when you becomepresident.

The fact that you're from Benin Republic doesn't mean we won't let you becomepresident. Afterall, Abacha was from Niger Republic.

Someone asked why everyone is afraid of becomerich, I wonder if one needs any particular reason. The fear of becomerich is the beginning of common sense.

By the way, I'll add that Gowon was younger than 30 and Obasanjo is the first elderly President and I think the only President of Nigeria to enter office as a Grandfather. That's why other politicians started calling him Uncle Sege during his first political campaign.

I must draw everyone's attention though to how we have played around with this thread. Discussing boyfriend/girlfriend, talking about pot of soup on fire, arguing who's a man and who's not, describing the worwority of becomerich's tribal marks.

The average Nigerian youth has over the past 2 decades been pushed down and stripped of all forms of responsibility that they have started thinking, acting and communicating as children. If we don't get our act right and take control of our future; our destiny, which is our country, we'll soon be further demoted to the level of toddlers.

For the man that says he wants to run for House Of Reps, I hope you win. 2011, if I meet every requirement, I shalt be there. Afterall, if I can represent my country, will I be like becomeanimpostor trying to govern in other people's homeland.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 26, 2009
I dont know if any Nigerian president besides the Fulani, are actually where they claim to be from.

Abacha who is Kanuri but from Kano, is rumored to be from Niger republic or Chad.

Babangida who is Nupe, said to be from Kano and linked to Ogbomosho

Obasanjo's real dad said to be an Anambra man resident in Abeokuta

Muritala from Kano, originally from Edo

who did I leave out? Gowon? No rumors about him yet.

grapevines always swirling everywhere.

Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by becomrich15: 3:52am On Nov 26, 2009
nex , i am a nigerian.

Mr blazer , I do not have to start from my village. It is old mentally like that, that is why we are were, we are. I am better than Yar Adua. So why should I not be president. Any nation put its best to a test. I am ready to take on yar adua on CNN or BBC in a debate on how to turn the nigeria economy around. This is an open challenge to Yar Adua or  anyone who think , he want to be president of Nigeria. To take me on on this issue.

Look I can tell you I can run the economy better than yar adua.
Do you want to remain were you are. Then vote for thief, If you do not want to have electricity, Then thief is who you should vote for. I am ready to taken on Yar Adua or anybody that feels he want to be president on CNN or BBC in a debate , on how to have 24 hours electricity in Nigeria.

If you do not want to have good hospital. vote a thief or drug dealer. No good road, if that is your choice vote for thief.

But if you feel you want to have electricity 24 hours a day. Come 2011, you should vote for me

If you think you want to have good road.  vote me

If you think, you want to have a stable economy. vote me

When you do this, you secure a good future for your children and next generation.  This is the start of " Operation Heaven On Earth"   join me as we remove thievies and criminal from the govt of Nigeria. We are taken back our nation from criminal.

He is our slogan for the north, igboland and yorubaland. Start texting your friend to join

North  =  Operation Say No to Barawo
Yorubaland   = Operation Say NO to Ole
Igboland = Operation Say No to Onye ohi or Onyechi

This is the start of "Operation Heaven On Earth"

God bless you as you do.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by becomrich15: 5:14am On Nov 26, 2009
Mr blazer, I do not have a village. I am not from a village in Nigeria. I am from a city. So I have no village to go.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by asunaobi(m): 5:36am On Nov 26, 2009
You sounded so well but your promises are a bit scary. I would advice that if you succeed in 2011 please dont bring down heaven for us. If you can then, try to establish a link for us to reach heaven.

I remember Abacha's broadcast when he took over power. He said that our hospitals was turned into mere clinics but surprisingly by the time he died in the office after some years in power, our hospitals deteoriated into mortuaries.

I hope you dont get me wrong my brother. It could be you are the transformer we all are waiting for but understand that our leaders have fooled us a lot. GOOD LUCK IN 2011. 

becomrich,:

nex , i am a nigerian.

Mr blazer , I do not have to start from my village. It is old mentally like that, that is why we are were, we are. I am better than Yar Adua. So why should I not be president. Any nation put its best to a test. I am ready to take on yar adua on CNN or BBC in a debate on how to turn the nigeria economy around. This is an open challenge to Yar Adua or  anyone who think , he want to be president of Nigeria. To take me on on this issue.

Look I can tell you I can run the economy better than yar adua.
Do you want to remain were you are. Then vote for thief, If you do not want to have electricity, Then thief is who you should vote for. I am ready to taken on Yar Adua or anybody that feels he want to be president on CNN or BBC in a debate , on how to have 24 hours electricity in Nigeria.

If you do not want to have good hospital. vote a thief or drug dealer. No good road, if that is your choice vote for thief.

But if you feel you want to have electricity 24 hours a day. Come 2011, you should vote for me

If you think you want to have good road.  vote me

If you think, you want to have a stable economy. vote me

When you do this, you secure a good future for your children and next generation.  This is the start of " Operation Heaven On Earth"   join me as we remove thievies and criminal from the govt of Nigeria. We are taken back our nation from criminal.

He is our slogan for the north, igboland and yorubaland. Start texting your friend to join

North  =  Operation Say No to Barawo
Yorubaland   = Operation Say NO to Ole
Igboland = Operation Say No to Onye ohi or Onyechi

This is the start of "Operation Heaven On Earth"

God bless you as you do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? / We Bring To You Live Pictures Of What Is Happening In Onitsha. Pictures / NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.