Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? (6705 Views)

Poll: Will It Ever Happen?

Yes: 73% (34 votes)
No: 26% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight / How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Mrblazer(m): 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2009
Are you tied of being a man? grin.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Jaybee2412(m): 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2009
Mr blazer:

Are you tied of being a man? grin.

Just setting the record straight. No more ambiguity. Thanks lovely Amaka
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2009
nooooo i just got tired of people asking.
since i see a lot of peeps on NL like to keep tabs on me.
wetin concern you with what sex i put for my profile? na your own?
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Mrblazer(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2009
Are you talking to me? kiss
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2009
yes im talking to you. tongue
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Beaf: 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2009
You people leave Amaka alone jare. . . Before I employ my howitzer!

@topic
We have young and intelligent men [/b]that can rule Nigeria. We all know that when a [b]man [/b]gets old his level of understanding, reasoning and planning reduces. Let change this country with a young brain below 50.

Cyberfreak:

. . .
I don't think age matters if we want to choose the person who would rule Nigeria the way it should be ruled and I disagree with that poster who mentioned that when [b]men [/b]get old, their ability to reason wisely reduces. This is not true except in cases of senility. What we need is a visionary, intellectual with a strong desire to better the country. Be [b]he [/b]young or old.

If we must move forward, we need to drop every hint of a [b]patriachal society
. We must embrace fresh thinking in its totality, a woman is every bit as good as a man. Countries with female leaders generally don't have bad stories (maybe they've gone to war less sha grin). But seriously, if we identify a female as the next leader we need to give her 101% of our support.

Please watch the video below of a truely exceptional babe. At her age, she is wise, sophisticated and confident beyond comprehension. There are more like her in every region of the country, lets seek ways to fish them out and propel them toward leadership positions.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9Ihs241zeg&hl=en_GB&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by redsun(m): 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

LMAO!! na wa for you people ooooo. does Amaka sound like a male's name?
so you are worrying yourself about my sex?
i said im a female just that the pink "f" got boring so im changing it up for now.
im 100% female, okay?
sheesh you people wan lose your heads. lolol

All settled,ride on,that would have been a waste of youthful elegance but don't forget words are window's into the speaker's mind.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2009
The Amaka, you cant be decieving me any further! You are a man! Amaka bros ee, wetin dey happen you come dey pose like say u be girl na? Internet self na wa oh! But why u no dey interested in politics? I believe you have d charisma to swim through the mulky waters of politics in Naija. Such men like you are what we need when we cry for new young fresh idea in Nigerian's politics. Think about coming out for political office. I am sure a mature man with a mature mind like you have shown in Nairaland, you can win any election here conducted by Moris Iwu. Well my brother Amaka just have a nice time out there!
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Mrblazer(m): 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2009
Amaka is a gal. Are you new on NL? @Amaka. I will bite ur teeth when I get you in romance board. But here we deal in politics.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by koolchicco: 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2009
macfarland:

The Amaka, you cant be decieving me any further! You are a man! Amaka bros ee, wetin dey happen you come dey pose like say u be girl na? Internet self na wa oh! But why u no dey interested in politics? I believe you have d charisma to swim through the mulky waters of politics in Naija. Such men like you are what we need when we cry for new young fresh idea in Nigerian's politics. Think about coming out for political office. I am sure a mature man with a mature mind like you have shown in Nairaland, you can win any election here conducted by Moris Iwu. Well my brother Amaka just have a nice time out there!

LWKMD grin grin grin grin *I laugh in ekpoma* tongue
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2009
im not the only female here that changed her sex to "m" just for the hell of it. youll be surprised.
but anyway its all for fun, stop taking things too serious.

Mr blazer:

Amaka is a gal. Are you new on NL? @Amaka. I will bite your teeth when I get you in romance board. But here we deal in politics.
youll hardly catch me there.
the topics nowadays are just the same old thing over and over again, most of which are stupid topics.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Mrblazer(m): 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2009
He is a bit naive. grin
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Mrblazer(m): 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2009
@Amaka. You right babe. Romance board is boring and full of kids and ''big for nothings'' grin
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2009
@ Mr blazer
I hope you dont intend midwife in a talk between me and my fellow guy The Amaka. Instead of you encouraging him to join the political forces to see how the youth can wrestle power from these old folks that have ruined this nation for too long, you are asking him to come over to Romance section? You still think The Amaka is a gal or you are gay? A beg The Amaka my dear brother, no mind Mr blazer. He is too new in nairaland to really understand that The Amaks is man.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by koolchicco: 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2009
Mr blazer:

@Amaka. You right babe. Romance board is boring and full of kids and ''big for nothings'' grin

And wht are u? 'Big for [b]s[/b]omething Man'? tongue cheesy
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Beaf: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2009
macfarland:

@ Mr blazer
I hope you dont intend midwife in a talk between me and my fellow guy The Amaka. Instead of you encouraging him to join the political forces to see how the youth can wrestle power from these old folks that have ruined this nation for too long, you are asking him to come over to Romance section? You still think The Amaka is a gal or you are gay? A beg The Amaka my dear brother, no mind Mr blazer. He is too new in nairaland to really understand that The Amaks is man.

What have you contributed to the topic? This is getting really stale now, or are you just interested in derailing? angry
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Mrblazer(m): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2009
Help me ask the guy o. He keep on insisting the Amaka is a guy. Ok she is a he. Can you leave this thread now?
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2009
@Mr Blazer
Get out of here and go burn to blazeS where you are designed to be! How dare you say I should leave the thread? Na your papa get nairaland? Be careful!
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Mrblazer(m): 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2009
Brother sorry o. I didnt mean it the way you took it. Oya stay *brought a chair*
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2009
^^^
JUST LIKE THAT?
such a whimp.  tongue
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Mrblazer(m): 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2009
Here in NL you can get insult from even your pikin. grin
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by chiogo(f): 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2009
LOL. Retards.

@topic, not if they aren't any better than the older ones.  embarassed
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2009
@Beaf
Sorry I dont mean to derail anything. I am just brandishing around like The Amaka babe used to in thread!, lol! Just d fun u get here sometimes which I am sure if you asked The Amaka, she tell I have contibuted something to the topic. Ok lets go back to the topic, eeeh my soup don burn! Make I check the soup on fire, I dey come!
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2009
^^^^
LMFAO!! you don spoil your soup.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Mrblazer(m): 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2009
@Amaka. He is really a whimp.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2009
i was pointing to you!  tongue
anyway back to topic.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by redsun(m): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2009
macfarland:

@Beaf
Sorry I dont mean to derail anything. I am just brandishing around like The Amaka babe used to in thread!, lol! Just d fun u get here sometimes which I am sure if you asked The Amaka, she tell I have contibuted something to the topic. Ok lets go back to the topic, (eeeh my soup don burn! Make I check the soup on fire, I dey come!)

Funny,don't u have a woman?or are u a woman too?
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Mrblazer(m): 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2009
@Amaka. All I was doing is showing him the kid he is by letting him have his way. Anyway you talk too much and forgot to reason with me. Whimp!
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by becomrich15: 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2009
Gowon 32  old when he became president
Obasanjo 39
Murtala 37
IBB 44
Buhari 41
Ironsi 42
Yar adua 57 
Yar adua 60 (2011)

Yar adua is the oldest first time Nigerian to ever become president of Nigeria.

Look at the age of Nigeria leaders, you would see,
i can be president of nigeria. Our major problem in Nigeria is electricity.
I read electrical engineering. I can fix the problem.

look I seek the office of president ,when I place my picture with other nigeria president , I know it is the right age to be president. Buhari was the chairman at my friend wedding. if he can be president. I can be president of nigeria.
And take me serious, they have be attempt on my life, that should tell  you , I am serious. I have had even death threat.  I can show you document.

So take me serious.

Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2009
shit becomrich is here, everyone scatter
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by ezeagu(m): 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2009
Becomrich is thta your pi coolpcture?
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Beaf: 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2009
Adesegun! Sharap man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did Government Underestimate The Nigerian Public? / The Helicopters That Evacuated CDS Badeh’s Family From Mubi: A Lesson For All Ni / Realities Of War (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.