Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? (6703 Views)

Poll: Will It Ever Happen?

Yes: 73% (34 votes)
No: 26% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight / How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2009
we need a young sexy president in nigeria. i will surely be his concubine. smiley cool
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Beaf: 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2009
The rate we are going, one day the president will be 90 years old angry. It is a disgrace!
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Beaf: 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

we need a young sexy president in nigeria. i will surely be his concubine. smiley cool

Ehn?! shocked I will [b]definitely [/b]be president in 2011. Can we have some practice?. . . tongue grin
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2009
Beaf:

Ehn?! shocked I will [b]definitely [/b]be president in 2011. Can we have some practice?. . . tongue grin
LMFAO!! na wa for you ooooo.
did you not see me say "sexy"
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by devilmaycy: 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2009
When you say young man- could you be more specific. I would really be worried if the affairs of this nation was handed to a 20+ person. Maybe 30+ seems ok.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Beaf: 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

LMFAO!! na wa for you ooooo.
did you not see me say "sexy"

My dear, I tick all the right boxes.
I'm intelligent, handsome, suave, tall and and well built. The type who will look out for your every need and croon sweet nothings in your ear. grin
I only have my wife to fear sad

I'm very certainly better than becomerich. cool
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by chiogo(f): 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2009
@poster, what exactly do you mean by "young"?, last time I checked there's a minimum age for someone running for presidency. I believe it's 35 in the U.S.

Abeg, age is NOT just a number, it might not always determine wisdom but it sure is an important factor. I don't think Nigeria's problems lies with the ages of the previous presidents and the current one. It's just the mind-set they had before running for presidency. A young president can still be corrupt depending on what he hopes to achieve by being in that position.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2009
I'm intelligent, handsome, suave, tall and and well built. The type who will look out for your every need and croon sweet nothings in your ear. Grin
I only have my wife to fear Sad

I'm very certainly better than becomerich.

Pedophile angry. Beaf is a middle-aged, short, pot-bellied man with tribal marks on his face and an uncanny resemblance to Obasanjo. He also has a penchant for young girls. Ladies beware
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2009
SEFAGO:

Pedophile angry. Beaf is a middle-aged, short, pot-bellied man with tribal marks on his face and an uncanny resemblance to Obasanjo. He also has a penchant for young girls. Ladies beware
how are you so sure of this? proof please! wink

Beaf:

I'm intelligent, handsome, suave, tall and and well built. The type who will look out for your every need and croon sweet nothings in your ear. grin
I only have my wife to fear sad

I'm very certainly better than becomerich. cool
PROOF!
did you know by screwing around with me you are as dirty as those politicians in abuja right now? lol
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Beaf: 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

how are you so sure of this? proof please! wink
PROOF!
did you know by screwing around with me you are as dirty as those politicians in abuja right now? lol

Hmmm. Sounds like the thing to do! grin Believe me, those politicians are dirty one way, but I'm dirty the other. . . In warm, pleasant ways. cool

I would have put up my pic, but my enemies have been making death threats these days, all because I look sexy https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-353466.32.html#msg4968114
Take no notice of that pest, Sefago, I'll throw him (or her) a bone soon.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2009
Dont mind walakolobo, idiot- he is just playing on the fact that since u are fat and short you are more prone to get hypertension, especially when you get death threats.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2009
Beaf:

Hmmm. Sounds like the thing to do! grin Believe me, those politicians are dirty one way, but I'm dirty the other. . . In warm, pleasant ways. cool

I would have put up my pic, but my enemies have been making death threats these days, all because I look sexy https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-353466.32.html#msg4968114
Take no notice of that pest, Sefago, I'll throw him (or her) a bone soon.
LMFAO!! but anyway what was the point of sending me that topic?
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2009
^to show you that he is a short, fat, tribal-marked politician who is trying to be assassinated by his enemies
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by yeswecan(m): 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2009
soon.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by nex(m): 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2009
See what young people have started discussing away from the topic. Is this how you want to run this country?
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Beaf: 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

LMFAO!! but anyway what was the point of sending me that topic?

There are goons running around to stop the next big, sexy. grin What better proof do you need that I'm the next presi?
A pretty girl like you needs the very top of the crop.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2009
nex:

See what young people have started discussing away from the topic. Is this how you want to run this country?
besides Beaf, did any of us young people say we wanted to be president of nigeria? lol
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2009
besides Beaf, did any of us young people say we wanted to be president of nigeria? lol

yes like seriously, I have better things to do. Do you know the amount of odeshi and political backing u need to contest for a chairman position in a local government not to talk of president. And its a cabal in nigeria- a cabal of snakes that have known each other for years, and learned how to manouever themselves amongst each other. A young person would not survive 4 days except if maybe his father is a member and could fast-track his or her career.

I still believe experience is necessary for presidency- so my idea of young is 32+
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2009
beaf is not young hes like 35 married to a fat black american lady
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by koolchicco: 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2009
sjeezy8:

shocked shocked grin
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2009

Thats why he has so much time to spend on NL- all those welfare checks, unemployent benefits
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by whiteroses(f): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2009
never! what experience has he had, you think person go graduate and start looking for president job? nay he will work in similar roles for years and be a reknowned politician feel free to disagree i just yarn weting i know
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2009
na wa ooooo
see as you people dey yab Beaf. lolol

SEFAGO:

Thats why he has so much time to spend on NL- all those welfare checks, unemployent benefits
that was a rib cracker!  cheesy
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2009
whiteroses:

never! what experience has he had, you think person go graduate and start looking for president job? nay he will work in similar roles for years and be a reknowned politician feel free to disagree i just yarn weting i know
i dont think anyone was talking about fresh graduates. OF COURSE NOT!!
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Beaf: 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2009
sjeezy8:

Yeah I'm back, detractors flee!!!

What in your opinion is young? A teenager?
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2009
young presi is like like mid 30's
when i said youre not young i was reffering to the statement made about young nlers(20's) aspiring to become president

urhobo boy
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Beaf: 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2009
whiteroses:

Unless we can change the system, the fact is that in current Nigeria, all you need do is get your hands in someone elses pot and you pop through the ranks. You don't need to be a known politician.

The system needs to be changed, the thing most young people haven't noticed is that right now the door is wide open for change. Don't let top heavy hegemonies dissuade you. Did anyone really listen to General Akinrinade's call to dismantle the system? The door of opportunity will never be this wide open for young people. It is time to sieze it.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2009
has anyone seen the movie "High Street Girls" from about 2000 with Lillian Bach and Shan George (sp?)
that movie is my inspiration. there is a lot of money to be made!! cheesy and dirty politicians to ruin!
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2009
na wa ooooo
see as you people dey yab Beaf. lolol

No- this is just the Nigerian way of greeting. You can see beaf is not offended, that is how we greet each other in nigeria. Its a cultural thing, just like how oyibo people say good morning.

i dont think anyone was talking about fresh graduates. OF COURSE NOT!!

yep, what we definitely do not need is a young graduate. What we need is someone who is young and idealistic. Like the problem with Old people is that they have already seen life as it is- and figured out that it is every man for themselves- so why care about poor nigerians? Sometimes, I still wonder how heartless you must be- to build a house and still billions of naira, while being aware of the significant poverty in nigeria. The best I can say is that maybe old age brings with it reduced conscience because maybe you have learned that the world is a wicked place to live and you have to do what to survive.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2009
SEFAGO:

No- this is just the Nigerian way of greeting. You can see beaf is not offended, that is how we greet each other in nigeria. Its a cultural thing, just like how oyibo people say good morning.

SEFAGO for moderator lmfao
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Beaf: 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2009
SEFAGO:

yep, what we definitely do not need is a young graduate. What we need is someone who is young and idealistic. Like the problem with Old people is that they have already seen life as it is- and figured out that it is every man for themselves- so why care about poor nigerians? Sometimes, I still wonder how heartless you must be- to build a house and still billions of naira, while being aware of the significant poverty in nigeria. The best I can say is that maybe old age brings with it reduced conscience because maybe you have learned that the world is a wicked place to live and you have to do what to survive.

You are making a mistake, Dimeji Bankole is a relatively young man, isn't he?
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2009
SEFAGO:

LMFAO!! @ the first part.
@ the second part
like that governor in Bayelsa state. shame, shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Goodluck Jonathan's Facebook A Fraud? / (MBGN) Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria 2015 Contestants: Why Always Igbo? / They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.