Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? (6682 Views)

Poll: Will It Ever Happen?

Yes: 73% (34 votes)
No: 26% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight / How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 1:46am On Nov 22, 2009
what is a g-string?
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:00am On Nov 22, 2009
tpia.:

hey, stop getting your knickers in a twist over tpia sweetie.

You should be powdering your nose, getting some g strings and mini halter tops, and other lady gaga outfits so you can snag those men you're searching for on NL. One of them may be president someday, so make sure you get your claws firmly hooked on whoever it is.

while you're at it, see one of the many "babalawos" here for some jazz in case the man or men want to prove stubborn after all your hard work.

And hit the gym to tone your front and behind.
that was one of the lamest comebacks ever. yawn. . .
so cliche.
@ that last part.
im young and in shape.
i should be telling your ancient ass to tone your saggy ass into shape.
LMFAO!! this woman sef.  cheesy

SEFAGO:

what is a g-string?
i cant believe youre asking that. lol
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 2:04am On Nov 22, 2009
grin, i will check wikipedia
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 22, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

that was one of the lamest comebacks ever. yawn. . .
so cliche.
@ that last part.
im young and in shape.
i should be telling your ancient ass to tone your saggy ass into shape.
LMFAO!! this woman sef.  cheesy
i cant believe youre asking that. lol

you have a lot to learn, I see.

ever heard of damaged goods?

thats what you are.

and yes, hit that gym before somebody points it out to you. Men can be cruel in their assessment.

sorry, but thats how it is.

I'm a 43 year old woman and I have to tell you all this? You're getting dumber by the day.

and with that, stop derailing the thread and go take your medication. You're such a time waster.

where are your hangers on who make you feel special and sexy? They're slacking oh- thats supposed to be their job on and off NL so where are they to tell you sweet nothings and get you Hot.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 2:34am On Nov 22, 2009
you guys are so quick to give links to support your arguments but cannot help me out- biko what is a g-string?
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:52am On Nov 22, 2009
tpia.:

you have a lot to learn, I see.

ever heard of damaged goods?

thats what you are.

and yes, hit that gym before somebody points it out to you. Men can be cruel in their assessment.

sorry, but thats how it is.

I'm a 43 year old woman and I have to tell you all this? You're getting dumber by the day.

and with that, stop derailing the thread and go take your medication. You're such a time waster.

where are your hangers on who make you feel special and sexy? They're slacking oh- thats supposed to be their job on and off NL so where are they to tell you sweet nothings and get you Hot.
glad i could waste your time.  cool
but seriously you make me laugh. stop bragging about your age on NL. abi you no get shame?
43 year old woman here arguing with "kids" and then you always get shut down. lolol
so im assuming youre telling me to hit the gym cause you had to learn the hard way, eh? thanks but NO THANKS! i dont need it.
most guys would be telling me to eat more to get a bigger yansh. im sorry that your ass was such a turn off and flat and saggy like it was. i cant blame the guys for being unsatisfied.
youre only helping me derail this thread, sweetietongue
and i see the people or person that is supposed to be making you feel sexy is no where around, or maybe he has run away. thats why you have so much time to be on nairaland arguing with "kids" abi, na lie?
get away jo!!

SEFAGO:

you guys are so quick to give links to support your arguments but cannot help me out- biko what is a g-string?
GOSH!! cant you google image a g-string? abeg!
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 2:53am On Nov 22, 2009
na joke sister grin, relax
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:55am On Nov 22, 2009
SEFAGO:

na joke sister grin, relax
im chill. lol
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 22, 2009
na wa.

some people simply HAVE to prove they're all that to user ids on the world wide web.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:12am On Nov 22, 2009
tpia.:

na wa.

some people simply HAVE to prove they're all that to user ids on the world wide web.
back to sender. cool
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by No2Atheism(m): 3:54am On Nov 22, 2009
@tpia @the-amaka

Ladies please abeg stop it . . .

1. there is no need for the cat fight . . .

2. I don't know wat whether or not those ages claimed by either parties are the true ages or not. . . frankly it does not matter. . .

3. the issue here is that please please stop fighting and stop bickering. . .
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 22, 2009
^^ you need to check posts before jumping in. The manwoman amaka likes taking me on because some NLers are pumping her ego. So she normally attacks me whenever she feels its her lucky day. It gets her high somehow.

anyway, as i was saying

THE-AMAKA:

we need a young sexy president in nigeria. i will surely be his concubine. smiley cool

THE-AMAKA:

na wa for him oooo.
to even think someone can broadcast their wealth at that young age (na his papa thief that money!) while the country is in a downward spiral.
and on top of that he poses for the pictures and someone posts them on the internet? undecided

THE-AMAKA:

hmmmmm i hope you arent just defending him.
that video with him showing off his wealth while his people are suffering in that same exact state just looked heartless and like he could give a shit about their lives.
anyway sha. . . undecided

if this isnt senselessness then call me applesauce.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by No2Atheism(m): 5:54am On Nov 22, 2009
tpia.:

^^ you need to check posts before jumping in. The manwoman amaka likes taking me on because some NLers are pumping her ego. So she normally attacks me whenever she feels its her lucky day. It gets her high somehow.

anyway, as i was saying

if this isnt senselessness then call me applesauce.

Apologies . . . in case u think i was jumping in (technically i am not but that detail is irrelevant really).

1. Actually i have noticed in previous posts and i think in other threads that you two seem to be going at it . . .
2. Yes you might be right she might be wrong, You might be wrong she might be right. However thats not my focus. I just wish that you ladies try to stop the cat fight.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 22, 2009
No2Atheism:

Apologies . . . in case u think i was jumping in (technically i am not but that detail is irrelevant really).

1. Actually i have noticed in previous posts and i think in other threads that you two seem to be going at it . . .
2. Yes you might be right she might be wrong, You might be wrong she might be right. However thats not my focus. I just wish that you ladies try to stop the cat fight.

talk to her, not me.

i dont have her time and dont go around sniffing her butt like she does mine.

She's the one usually picking fights everywhere for no good reason. Assuming her fights were even coherent ones thats another thing. Maybe she's a jihadist, who knows.

Maybe you should distract her by toasting her or something, since you're so concerned.

anyway, back to topic. Let the youths who want to be leaders continue discussing.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Beaf: 6:01am On Nov 22, 2009
All this quarrelling from thread to thread is a bit old and childish. Stop it.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by asunaobi(m): 7:52am On Nov 22, 2009
All we need is a visionary, transformational, cunning and smart leader to match the world economic game that is being played by developed countries. It is not a matter of age to me.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by unleashit(m): 9:51am On Nov 22, 2009
We have spent so much time thinking the nigerian problem is corruption, the simple truth is that our problem is not corruption. Corruption can not be wiped out of any society,it can only be reduced. There is no country on earth that does not have its own level of corruption. The difference between this other countries and nigeria is that they have or had hard visionary leadership at one point of their history.
We don't have to join the corrupt leaders just because we think nothing can be done. It is true that thinks look a bit terrible but one thing we should all come to understand is that we can actually transform this country if we look beyound corruption and take a closer look around us. In NL for instance there is a general acceptance that a change is needed and they are all willing to contribute to that change. The question is how to we bring about the change ? If we seat down to analyse what Beaf wrote earlier, we would be able to bring out something.
A young man with vision can be the president if we make that bold step to start changing the system.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by bibiking1(m): 10:25am On Nov 22, 2009
You cannot look beyond corruption my friend, because it stares us in our faces, it covers the horizon and blots out our skyview. It is our sun, moon and stars, ,,, no we cannot look beyond it! Not because we do not want to, but because it keeps shoving itself in our faces. Unfortunately when we shut our eyes it sits behind our eyelids, when we withdraw the soul into the ethereal realm it also has its wardrobe prepared for either a nightmare or a wetdream. No we cannot ignore corruption!
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by redsun(m): 10:57am On Nov 22, 2009
We talk about our problems as if they are illusive,they are real,right before us,yet we still ponder dreamly.Change is something we will get if we go for it,the decision is ours,we just got to make the moves

It takes an intelligent person to be able to remove a speck in his own eyes without damage.If we think we are better than them,we should be able to put them aside easily and take the paddles by all means possible not just talking and running.The post independence crops of leaders in nigeria are failed generations apart from the short period of Idiagbon's intervention,he almost brought nigeria back to her senses but the sharks doesn't want that,they want chaos because evil thrive in lawlessness.Nigeria is under the spell of indiscipline.

The ball is in court,let's play it.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Tcrack(m): 11:15am On Nov 22, 2009
leadership requires wisdom not knowledge and wisdom take time to acquire.40 years should be the minimum IMO.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:37am On Nov 22, 2009
lol tpia. please hush!
girl it takes TWO to tango.
its like when a little kid yells "he/she started it!!" lol
43 ke?
43 ko 12 ni

also how the fuk are my quotes senseless? I WAS HAVING A FUKING DISCUSSION ON THIS THREAD.
you always bring your stale ass in this thread talking about what you dont know.
if you go through youll see that we were having a discussion.
so but the hell out.
i see you have been doing some "ass sniffing" yourself.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:42am On Nov 22, 2009
tpia.:

talk to her, not me.

i dont have her time and dont go around sniffing her butt like she does mine.

She's the one usually picking fights everywhere for no good reason. Assuming her fights were even coherent ones thats another thing. Maybe she's a jihadist, who knows.

Maybe you should distract her by toasting her or something, since you're so concerned.

anyway, back to topic. Let the youths who want to be leaders continue discussing.
hahahahahah!! this makes me laugh.
you dont have my time?
you were the one getting all butt-hurt cause i mentioned the fact that you were an older woman. how does that relate to starting problems with you? then you replied with your rubbish.
why are you getting offended? abeg na wetin?
you no get my time but yet it takes two to tango.  tongue
i should be getting toasted? LMFAO!! very laughable indeed.
and to that last line you wrote, i dont believe anyone on NAIRALAND said they wanted to be president apart from Beaf. so wetin be your own? "Let the youths who want to be leaders continue discussing"
did any of us say we wanted to be the president? lmfao!! this girl you wan kill me sha.
how does "youths" refer to the people on "nairaland" ??
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by redsun(m): 11:52am On Nov 22, 2009
Is tpia really 43 years old?She come across on different age levels,mostly childish and occasionally mature.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by redsun(m): 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2009
Is amaka a she male or what?Her profile use read female,now it reads male with a female picture.I don't get it.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Mrblazer(m): 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2009
We have young and intelligent men that can rule Nigeria. We all know that when a man gets old his level of understanding, reasoning and planning reduces. Let change this country with a young brain below 50.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Jaybee2412(m): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2009
redsun:

Is amaka a she male or what?Her profile use read female,now it reads male with a female picture.I don't get it.

Amaka is a traverstie
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by smithman: 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2009
maybe i will be given a chance!!!
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by redsun(m): 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2009
Jaybee2412:

Amaka is a traverstie

Yeah,some of them can be really athletically elegant,one can never know the difference unless they are nude,not that i am saying she is but there is a bit of confusion.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by koolchicco: 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2009
redsun:

Is[b] amaka a she male [/b]or what?Her profile use read female,now it reads male with a female [/b]picture.I don't get it.

shocked undecided

Jaybee2412:

[b]Amaka is a traverstie

redsun:

Yeah,some of them can be really athletically elegant,one can never know the difference unless they are nude,not that i am saying she is but there is a bit of confusion.

All pointing to one direction. BTW, I don't think my sister bros (Amaka) will indulge you guys any further. tongue undecided

@Topic
Yes we can!! cheesy
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Cyberfreak(f): 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2009
Amaka and tpia please get the hell out of this thread if you have nothing sensible to contribute instead of embarrasing the female folk with you immature and useless bickering.
@topic,
I don't think age matters if we want to choose the person who would rule Nigeria the way it should be ruled and I disagree with that poster who mentioned that when men get old, their ability to reason wisely reduces. This is not true except in cases of senility. What we need is a visionary, intellectual with a strong desire to better the country. Be he young or old.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2009
chei! what are u telling me? so the amaka is a man? i don Bleep up. just being chiking him for sometime now! no wonder he doesnt want to talk to me on phone. shit! this the amaka boy na wa 4 you!
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2009
LMAO!! na wa for you people ooooo. does Amaka sound like a male's name?
so you are worrying yourself about my sex?
i said im a female just that the pink "f" got boring so im changing it up for now.
im 100% female, okay?
sheesh you people wan lose your heads. lolol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Profile Of First Acting President, Nwafor Orizu / Why Ifeanyi Ubah Wants To Be Governor Of Anambra / Tension At The Villa As Buhari Rejects NSA Sabo Dasuki's Resignation Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.