Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit (4537 Views)

The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. / I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit by Aregs(m): 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
My brother Abeg run for your life jawe
Re: Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit by enuk80(m): 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
schumastic:
OP YOU HAVE WAHALA, WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS WITH THE NUMBER OF GUYS SHE SLEPT WITH?

BY THE WAY IF YOU HAVE NO PLANS OF MARRYING HER THEN LET HER BE AND STOP GETTING ALL WORKED UP.

IF SHE IS NOT THE KIND OF LADY YOU WANT TO BE WITH THEN CALL IT QUIT

I am not after the number of guys she slept with in the past even when she lied to have slept with just two guys...that was her past and i wasnt present then. I am angry because she slept with different guys behind my back while we are dating...its very painful because she brought what she did in the past into our relationship...if I didn't force her to speak, she never wanted to tell me...
Re: Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit by smoby(m): 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
It ain't nothing to cut a bit*h off....... The story hold the answers.... To ur future.... Nd pls don't start 2017...like dis.
Re: Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit by Fourwinds: 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
ebubey:
all i can say is you sent the right text message.
heheheheeee.!!! did u read what OP wrote.?? who sent a text message OP or d girl.??
Re: Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit by Rilwayne001: 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
enuk80:
i met a girl 9month ago in my place of work. we became friends and we decided to go into a relationship. while i was trying to know more about her especially her past relationship, she didnt open up to me. what she told me about her sexul life is that she was rape and i felt so pity for her. i tried as much as i can to comfort her. i told her all will be fine. so, we were having a nice time together and i fell in love with her. i also saw that she likes or perhaps love me too through her body language.

after some month, she travelled to see her parent and i called her just to check on her. i was sulprised after the called she sent me text that ''dom, i am sorry we cant go into a relationship because i have a fiance''. i was shocked when i read the text becuase she never told me this when i ask about her past relationship.

when she came back from her travelled, i asked her why didnt she tell me this, why is it now that i have fallen in love with you. she said they just stop communicating for months and she he saw her wen she travelled..i decided to ask her if she love the guy and she said yes. i also asked her how long she has been engaged and she said 2yrs. i just laugh at it because i knew the guy was trying to hold her with the engagement. i aslo went went further to ask her about her sexual life and she said she only had sex with the guy apart from the abuse of rape. i trusted her words but told her i will let her be since she said she loved the guy.

i just dont know what hapened but we became close more than ever. each time when i visit her appartment, i see different guys even married men coming to visit her as well. at first i overlooked everything but later when i told her if we must be together, then you need limit all this visitation and she said they are just friends.

to cut the long story short, she said so much lies to me which i digested. but what killed my trust for her was when she was flipping through her diary, i decided to checked the diary since she allowed me to flip through it.what i saw in her diary brough cold into me. can you guys beleive she has slept with almost ten different guys in the past when she claimed to have slept with just a guy including her sexual abuse ''rape''. i was very angry with her and i asked her why didnt you tell me this all this while..she said she never wanted me to think bad of her and beiside she slept with this guys before we met. i forgave her but i ws not just comfortable with her sex history because my mind told me she was lying.i was indeed trouble and i asked her to tell me the truth. i asked her to tell me how many guys she slept with behind my back while we were dating, and she said two guys at diffent times. i was emotionally down and i had to travelled because she has betrayed my trust, our love, my time, my attention and my effort in other to make things work.

after some weeks, she told me she was pregnant and was planning to abort the pregnancy. i got her attention because of the pregnancy and i told her not to abort it. i decided to call her frequently becuase of the preg.i am confused because i dont no if she is actually preg. or maybe she is just trying to get my attention. and if she is pregnant as she said, there is 80% assurance that i am responsible for the preg while 20% shows i may not be responsible due to her infidelity. when i ask her questions about the preg, she is not always direct instead she change the subject.i have tried several times to know but she is not sincere. i cant see her to confirm d preg because i travelled. i play different tricks just to no how serious she is but she is not just open with me.because i was very angry, i sent her text that '' if you cant be open wih me, then dont call my line again and moreover do whatever you want to do. i cant continue wasting my time around you''. pls someone should advise me.

Oh boy, na die you dey angry
Re: Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit by ERCROSS(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
makydee:
Oga warrisdis
Wetin e look like
Re: Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
You need to sit down and ask yourself how low can your life possibly sink.
Re: Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit by Deetosin(m): 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
enuk80:
i met a girl 9month ago in my place of work. we became friends and we decided to go into a relationship. while i was trying to know more about her especially her past relationship, she didnt open up to me. what she told me about her sexul life is that she was rape and i felt so pity for her. i tried as much as i can to comfort her. i told her all will be fine. so, we were having a nice time together and i fell in love with her. i also saw that she likes or perhaps love me too through her body language.

after some month, she travelled to see her parent and i called her just to check on her. i was sulprised after the called she sent me text that ''dom, i am sorry we cant go into a relationship because i have a fiance''. i was shocked when i read the text becuase she never told me this when i ask about her past relationship.

when she came back from her travelled, i asked her why didnt she tell me this, why is it now that i have fallen in love with you. she said they just stop communicating for months and she he saw her wen she travelled..i decided to ask her if she love the guy and she said yes. i also asked her how long she has been engaged and she said 2yrs. i just laugh at it because i knew the guy was trying to hold her with the engagement. i aslo went went further to ask her about her sexual life and she said she only had sex with the guy apart from the abuse of rape. i trusted her words but told her i will let her be since she said she loved the guy.

i just dont know what hapened but we became close more than ever. each time when i visit her appartment, i see different guys even married men coming to visit her as well. at first i overlooked everything but later when i told her if we must be together, then you need limit all this visitation and she said they are just friends.

to cut the long story short, she said so much lies to me which i digested. but what killed my trust for her was when she was flipping through her diary, i decided to checked the diary since she allowed me to flip through it.what i saw in her diary brough cold into me. can you guys beleive she has slept with almost ten different guys in the past when she claimed to have slept with just a guy including her sexual abuse ''rape''. i was very angry with her and i asked her why didnt you tell me this all this while..she said she never wanted me to think bad of her and beiside she slept with this guys before we met. i forgave her but i ws not just comfortable with her sex history because my mind told me she was lying.i was indeed trouble and i asked her to tell me the truth. i asked her to tell me how many guys she slept with behind my back while we were dating, and she said two guys at diffent times. i was emotionally down and i had to travelled because she has betrayed my trust, our love, my time, my attention and my effort in other to make things work.

after some weeks, she told me she was pregnant and was planning to abort the pregnancy. i got her attention because of the pregnancy and i told her not to abort it. i decided to call her frequently becuase of the preg.i am confused because i dont no if she is actually preg. or maybe she is just trying to get my attention. and if she is pregnant as she said, there is 80% assurance that i am responsible for the preg while 20% shows i may not be responsible due to her infidelity. when i ask her questions about the preg, she is not always direct instead she change the subject.i have tried several times to know but she is not sincere. i cant see her to confirm d preg because i travelled. i play different tricks just to no how serious she is but she is not just open with me.because i was very angry, i sent her text that '' if you cant be open wih me, then dont call my line again and moreover do whatever you want to do. i cant continue wasting my time around you''. pls someone should advise me.

They would be telling you guyz to go to church for cross over night prayer...(you we not hear )... Now you carry problem enter 2017...... By the way learn simple math . when a girl tells you "I only slept with two or...... guys" multiply by 2......
Re: Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit by Coyotejack(m): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
Raine80:

Now that's just bloodily wicked cool

Oga OP first of all no be u get that cake for oven Na one of those married men.....
Only God knows why u are still clinging in a twisted way with her , truth is she may never be open to you .... She is one of the twisted ones
Re: Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit by wexyee: 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
enuk80:

bros ur village people re at work lol.......... Abeg recieve sence and run for ur life
Re: Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit by moiaimi(f): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
2dice01:
damn so you are smelling what iyam smelling too huh
lol someone who is a talented liar can lie about anything
Re: Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit by 2dice01: 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
moiaimi:
lol someone who is a talented liar can lie about anything
to detect a talented liar you must be a pro cheesy
I carry nyash for you
Re: Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit by moiaimi(f): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
2dice01:
to detect a talented liar you must be a pro cheesy
I carry nyash for you
after reading what the op wrote tell me you can't detect she is a talented liar
Re: Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit by agrovick(m): 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
Bobos and babies , leave the bullshi.t with 2016. It's too early to be involved in dramas like this
Re: Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit by MicroSweet(m): 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
Deetosin:

They would be telling you guyz to go to church for cross over night prayer...(you we not hear )... Now you carry problem enter 2017...... By the way learn simple math . when a girl tells you "I only slept with two or...... guys" multiply by 2......
and raise to power of 2. Don't forget that.

I feel like vomiting each time I read such 'gory' tales about women. Where can I find a virtuous woman?
Re: Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit by 2dice01: 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
moiaimi:
after reading what the op wrote tell me you can't detect she is a talented liar
yea she bad but you baddess
Re: Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit by moiaimi(f): 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
2dice01:
yea she bad but you baddess
lol abeg free me
Re: Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit by kizwid(m): 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit by 2dice01: 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
moiaimi:
lol abeg free me
now you also a terry G fan...issoryt
Re: Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit by moiaimi(f): 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
2dice01:
now you also a terry G fan...issoryt
lol
Re: Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit by ebubey(f): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
Fourwinds:
heheheheeee.!!! did u read what OP wrote.?? who sent a text message OP or d girl.??
''if you cant be open wih me, then dont call my line again and moreover do whatever you want to do. i cant continue wasting my time around you''

thats the text he sent to her and i totally support that. She don't have the right to play with him like that, he should just look for another lady.
Re: Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit by FemiEddy(m): 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
1. flee 2. its a new yr, no tym for dis 3. always be protected 4. most tyms always trust ur instincts
Re: Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit by Fourwinds: 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
ebubey:

''if you cant be open wih me, then dont call my line again and moreover do whatever you want to do. i cant continue wasting my time around you''

thats the text he sent to her and i totally support that. She don't have the right to play with him like that, he should just look for another lady.

after some month, she travelled to
see her parent and i called her just to
check on her. i was sulprised after
the called she sent me text that
''dom, i am sorry we cant go into a
relationship because i have a fiance''.
i was shocked when i read the text
becuase she never told me this when
i ask about her past relationship.

no.! dat is d text message
Re: Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit by Fourwinds: 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
Raine80:
OP is crazy meeeennnhhhh....he went skin to skin bursting d contour
Re: Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
Oga no go do STD test undecided
Re: Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit by ebubey(f): 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
Fourwinds:

after some month, she travelled to
see her parent and i called her just to
check on her. i was sulprised after
the called she sent me text that
''dom, i am sorry we cant go into a
relationship because i have a fiance''.
i was shocked when i read the text
becuase she never told me this when
i ask about her past relationship.

no.! dat is d text message

i give up undecided
Re: Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit by Fourwinds: 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
ebubey:
i give up undecided
u are lovely...mmmmuuuuaaaahhhhh.!!!! heheheheheheeee
Re: Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit by ebubey(f): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
Fourwinds:
u are lovely...mmmmuuuuaaaahhhhh.!!!! heheheheheheeee
ok....
Re: Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lie Mohammad and the minister of youths affairs.
Re: Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit by eightsin(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Is this how you want to start 2017? undecided

Very good question for op
Re: Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit by DIKEnaWAR: 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
Get tested. If you escape without HiV , thank God and run as fast as your legs can.
Re: Pls Someone Help Me, I Am In A Big Shit by Deathslater: 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
Run for your life, you have been sleeping with the real keziah. You did the right thing by telling her not to abort the child.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons / How I Physically Confronted The Ghost Disturbing Me. (Pic attached) / Are Women Actually The Weaker Sex? (pictures/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.