Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? (2715 Views)

Track you cheating partner / She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? / If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by EmperorShizzy: 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
BrooklynTheBully:
Roll Up - Emtee ft Wizkid ft AKA

Lagos To Kampala - Runtown ft Wizkid

Coolest Kid In Africa - Davido ft Nasty Cee

Celebrate - Wizkid

Mama - Kiss Daniel

No Kissing - Patoranking

Panda - Desiigner

Drake - Started From The Bottom

Adekunle Gold - Work

Daddy Yo - Wizkid

One Of Us - Rick Ross ft Nass

P.I.M.P - 50 Cent

Lord Knows - Meek Mill

Daddy Yo - Wizkid

Nigeria Jaga Jaja - Eedris Abdulkareem tongue

.... E.t.c

K
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
love to lay - theweeknd

Reminder -theweeknd

Party monster- theweeknd

Can't feel my face-theweeknd

True colors -theweeknd

Attention -thweeknd

Ordinary life- theweeknd

#YOLO

Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
EmperorShizzy:

oshey that konsignment though

That song is lit bro..in ma opinion Reminisce murdered it cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
Estharfabian:

Sit still, look pretty by Daya

Machine gun ft Camilla-bad things

John legend-love Me now

do you mind - DJ Khaled

Young MA-Ooooou

juju on the beat-Zayion mcCall cheesy

Rae stremmund-black beatles

Nicki Minaj - black barbie(Cover) tongue

these songs are always on repeat..

I love Daya so much even though she's not that popular

Have you listened to hide away by her?
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by WaterDrunkard: 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
Sia - Angel by the wings
Sia - freeze you out
The weekend - I feel it coming
Sia - the greatest ft Kendrick Lamar
Sia all the way
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
ellacute45:

I love Daya so much even though she's not that popular
Have you listened to hide away by her?
Yeah, I love her too! and I love that song too! smiley

Do you listen to alessia Cara's songs?

1 Like

Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
Estharfabian:

Yeah, I love her too! and I love that song too! smiley

Do you listen to alessia Cara's songs?

Yea, I have almost if not all of her songs
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by Supremo001: 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
Starboy-weekend
I feel it coming-weekend
Black bettles
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
ellacute45:

Yea, I have almost if not all of her songs

know it all, right? smiley

Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by brandydaniells(m): 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
Estharfabian:
Sit still, look pretty by Daya
Machine gun ft Camilla-bad things
John legend-love Me now
do you mind - DJ Khaled
Young MA-Ooooou
juju on the beat-Zayion mcCall cheesy
Rae stremmund-black beatles
Nicki Minaj - black barbie(Cover) tongue

these songs are always on repeat..
ever tried yoga by sremmunds
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by brandydaniells(m): 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
rae sremmund black beetles ,,,,, ,,,,, yoga ,,,,, ,,,,,, no type
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by jblackbell(m): 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
;DThe weeknd ft daft punk_ I feel it coming.

Permit me to add another song

Jon bellion _ woke the fvck up
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
brandydaniells:
ever tried yoga by sremmunds
Yeah... dope song. smiley
I'm beginning to like those two.

Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
Estharfabian:

know it all, right? smiley

Yea smiley
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by Durentmoney: 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
ORIJIN201:
Mine is Song For Someone By U2
Drop Yours Maybe Might Find Interest in 'em. wink
Koker Ft Olamide- Kole Werk
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by dacovajnr: 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
Dance my Father- Luther Vandross
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by dewhaley: 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
[quote author=Medunah post=52462377]Comfort inn ending by Jhene àiko

I can never get enough of that song
[bAiko is d bomb oooo...mine is :
1.24 -Jhene aiko and Kendrick Lamar
2.SIA-THE GREATEST... that is d best of all time
3.LiVe of a Don--logic
4.I love Maeself--Kendrick Lamar
5.Me Hennessy and you -Dej Loaf.. ..
6.Alessia Cara(All Songs in Album)
7.The weekend-Cant feel my face
8.Daya--Dont let me fall
][/b]
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by fergieboy: 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
Runtown . mad over you
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
Silhouette. Owl City..
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by Divay22(f): 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
Adam Levine ft rock city-----Locked away
Wizkid-------Celebrate
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by Badtoy(m): 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
#Skepta- it ain't safe
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by brandydaniells(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
Estharfabian:

know any other song by them ?
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by brandydaniells(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
Estharfabian:

Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by ekoson95(m): 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
Pray for Me by Dare (ft Soweto Gospel Choir)
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
brandydaniells:

look alive
no flex zone
no type
throw sum mo
white Iverson
come get her
this could be us smiley

Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by everton4life(m): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
grin seal- kiss by a rose madonna- frozen, whos that girl rihanna: cheers(drink to that)
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
Pacify her... Melanie Martinez
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
BrooklynTheBully:
Roll Up - Emtee ft Wizkid ft AKA

Lagos To Kampala - Runtown ft Wizkid

Coolest Kid In Africa - Davido ft Nasty Cee

Celebrate - Wizkid

Mama - Kiss Daniel

No Kissing - Patoranking

Panda - Desiigner

Drake - Started From The Bottom

Adekunle Gold - Work

Daddy Yo - Wizkid

One Of Us - Rick Ross ft Nass

P.I.M.P - 50 Cent

Lord Knows - Meek Mill

Daddy Yo - Wizkid

Nigeria Jaga Jaja - Eedris Abdulkareem tongue

.... E.t.c
Be Lyk you Copied My Playlist..
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by brandydaniells(m): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
Estharfabian:

look alive no flex zone no type throw sum mo white Iverson come get her this could be us smiley

which in ur opinion is the best
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
Olorun Tobi-- Terry G cheesy
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by darbeelicous(f): 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
Bbhmm by rihana
Pretty hurts by Beyonce.
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by BrooklynTheBully: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
EmperorShizzy:

K
cheesy grin

Bad belle is allowed.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Girl Is Not From Enugu State, Then You're Missing Alot(photo) / Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud / She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.