Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,583 members, 7,958,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her (2747 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by santopelele(m): 7:42am On May 28, 2018
Let me just go straight to the point,
we were in love and have been dating each other for over 4yrs now, though she works and lives in owerri while i lives and school in ph, she do visits me sometimes, likewise me, but one day she called me on phone and said dat there is something she wil text to me on phone, she said that she cheated on me that she wanted to let me knw because she feels sorry and her mind is not at rest ever since she did that, she said dat she did not knw when she did what she did, that it seems that the guy use jazz and the guy is living in front of their house. She said that it happened last november and she have been looking for a way to tel me that because her mind have not been at rest since that time and she is ashame of herself ever since that incidence. she was crying on phone and begging me to forgive her and never to leave her.
Remember, this is the girl that i trusted so much that i want to marry. Please house what wil i do? Bcause it seems that i am confuse here.
cc'

1 Like

Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:44am On May 28, 2018
She called you and told you personally?
I think she is very remorsed and sorry.
She is truthful.
Forgive her as long as she promise you it will never happen again.
She loves you....

......but at the end of it all, you know her better than I do.

Goodluck.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:46am On May 28, 2018
She wants you to breakup with her...so what next?! undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by Nobody: 7:46am On May 28, 2018
OK o
Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by SilentBang(m): 7:48am On May 28, 2018
"Oyi nwanyi" aburo kwanu nke ofu onye... #fact.

"The Girlfriend" is not only for "the boyfriend" Guys should understand that.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by Ebios(m): 7:48am On May 28, 2018
Haven't u cheated?
Forgive her since she was the one that confessed to u...that is if u still love her.

Guy,but ur English eeee.Do something abt it o.

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by Archangel15: 7:50am On May 28, 2018
She works and lives in Owerri.. cheesy

Bro forget her

4 Likes

Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by Tallesty1(m): 7:52am On May 28, 2018
She knew what she did and when she did it so don't fall for that lie and you'd be a fool if you believe that it was just a one time affair.

You people expect too much from your relationships sha. You are just dating a girl and you expect her to stay faithful and not try others? Why?

Give another chance if love her or move on already if you don't.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by JasonScoolari: 7:55am On May 28, 2018
And the foundation of this relationship is cheating.

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by tobillionaire(m): 7:56am On May 28, 2018
she might be putting you through a test.

wat do I know about relationships self, do I even have a girlfriend mtcheew! lemme comman be going jejely jhare

5 Likes

Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by zeenaman: 8:10am On May 28, 2018
The ugly truth is that, she did it up to ten times. You don't know girls

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by pawshjai(f): 8:12am On May 28, 2018
Archangel15:
She works and lives in Owerri.. cheesy

Bro forget her
lolz...Owerri babes ehn...hmmmm..i seal my lips here...but owerri babes..hmnm..ok..Pro

1 Like

Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by Nobody: 8:18am On May 28, 2018
Break her heart too cool

1 Like

Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by santopelele(m): 8:41am On May 28, 2018
post=67946658:
She called you and told you personally?
I think she is very remorsed and sorry.
She is truthful.
Forgive her as long as she promise you it will never happen again.
She loves you....

......but at the end of it all, you know her better than I do.

Goodluck.
YEA, SHE CALLED AND TOLD ME THAT SHE WANTED TO TEL ME SOMETHING BUT SHE DMT KNW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT, SO SHE SENT IT IN A TEXT MESSAGE TO ME, GUY I AM REALLY DONT KOW WHAT TO REPLY TO HER
Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by santopelele(m): 8:43am On May 28, 2018
SilentBang:
"Oyi nwanyi" aburo nke ofu onye... #fact.

"The Girlfriend" is not only for "the boyfriend" Guys should understand that.
THEN WHAT DO U THINK THAT I SHOULD DO?
Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by santopelele(m): 8:50am On May 28, 2018
Ebios:
Haven't u cheated?
Forgive her since she was the one that confessed to u...that is if u still love her.

Guy,but ur English eeee.Do something abt it o.
LOL, guy english no help anybody when your love want get comma.
well, i stil love her, but u knw girls way shaa, person needs advice bfor he/she will act.
Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by HeOrShe: 8:55am On May 28, 2018
For that four years.. If u have not cheated on her then u can leave..
Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by SilentBang(m): 9:43am On May 28, 2018
santopelele:
THEN WHAT DO U THINK THAT I SHOULD DO?

Humans generally are not monogamous its something we forced on ourselves.

She has done it, perhaps been doing it, and will do it again and again,

If you dump her or not, the next girlfriend has probably cheated before, been cheating, and will continue to cheat...

she might have told you just to absolve her self of the guilt, maybe some goodness still left in there lol. NOBODY IS PERFECT afterall.

But personally I just cant be with a cheat tho. will never go CIA on her but once im in the know, we done.

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by jimbson: 10:55am On May 28, 2018
Seems it’s now a cheat and tell thing this days... undecided
Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by Nobody: 11:56am On May 28, 2018
She thinks you will somehow find out since the guy lived directly opposite her.

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:07pm On May 28, 2018
She has betrayed the trust and I think the case is straightforward.

Accept her apology and breakup with her...

Remember:

Forgiveness is a sin when infidelity and betrayal of trust is involved!

5 Likes

Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by Pusyiter(m): 1:52pm On May 28, 2018
Wetin do OW town babes? grin
Babes behave differently it just depends. Owerri babes are the finest one can imagine in 9ja.
Am not from Ow town neither am I from the state but I don live and mingle with dem for years.
Owerri girls, DEM BAD O.
Go mbari ogwa and see for yasef cool shocked
pawshjai:
lolz...Owerri babes ehn...hmmmm..i seal my lips here...but owerri babes..hmnm..ok..Pro
Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by pedrilo: 1:53pm On May 28, 2018
just leave now, im talkin from experience
she will do it again and tell u she didnt knw wat came over her.
she blamed it on jazz this time, next time she will blame it on some other B.S.
it shows she is not responsible and intelligent.
responsible and intelligent people own up to outcomes be it positive or negative.
she is a chronic cheat begging for ur understanding and validation.
DON'T EVER DO THAT! except of course u r a cheat too, of which na STD go finish una two

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by coolh3ad(m): 2:34pm On May 28, 2018
You wanna hear the "bitter truth" OP??

She is dating that guy in front of her house. She didn't have sex with him just once. she is just a very good actress. All ladies are.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by mgdimagaladima(m): 2:44pm On May 28, 2018
Just forgive her, don't leave her...... If she repeat it then u can leave her

Cos the devil u know is better than the Angel that u don't know

If u leave her... U don't know who u ll date next

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 28, 2018
santopelele:
Let me just go straight to the point,
we were in love and have been dating each other for over 4yrs now, though she works and lives in owerri while i lives and school in ph, she do visits me sometimes, likewise me, but one day she called me on phone and said dat there is something she wil text to me on phone, she said that she cheated on me that she wanted to let me knw because she feels sorry and her mind is not at rest ever since she did that, she said dat she did not knw when she did what she did, that it seems that the guy use jazz and the guy is living in front of their house. She said that it happened last november and she have been looking for a way to tel me that because her mind have not been at rest since that time and she is ashame of herself ever since that incidence. she was crying on phone and begging me to forgive her and never to leave her.
Remember, this is the girl that i trusted so much that i want to marry. Please house what wil i do? Bcause it seems that i am confuse here.
cc'

smh undecided you are dating an owerri girl. Accept my sympathy

Owerri girls are the most promiscuous of all girls in Nigeria. Over 90% of them are prostitutes

1 Like

Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by santopelele(m): 4:34pm On May 28, 2018
mgdimagaladima:
Just forgive her, don't leave her...... If she repeat it then u can leave her

Cos the devil u know is better than the Angel that u don't know

If u leave her... U don't know who u ll date next
Ok bro, thanks
Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by pawshjai(f): 4:45pm On May 28, 2018
Pusyiter:
Babes behave differently it just depends. Owerri babes are the finest one can imagine in 9ja.
Am not from Ow town neither am I from the state but I don live and mingle with dem for years.
Owerri girls, DEM BAD O.
lolz...after benin gurls fear owerri gurls..DEM OVER BADEST...lolz if dres a word lik dah...
Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by pawshjai(f): 4:46pm On May 28, 2018
Pusyiter:
Owerri girls, DEM BAD O.
lolz...after benin gurls fear owerri gurls..DEM OVER BADEST...lolz if dres a word lik dah.
Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by pawshjai(f): 4:48pm On May 28, 2018
Pusyiter:
Owerri girls, DEM BAD O.
lolz...after benin gurls fear owerri gurls..DEM OVER BADEST.lolz if dres a word lik dah.
Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by hkidola00(m): 8:30pm On May 28, 2018
zeenaman:
The ugly truth is that, she did it up to ten times. You don't know girls
dont offend God by misleading d op .....what if d particular girl did it once
Re: She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her by hkidola00(m): 8:33pm On May 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
She has betrayed the trust and I think the case is straightforward.

Accept her apology and breakup with her...

Remember:

Forgiveness is a sin when infidelity and betrayal of trust is involved!
buhari betrayed our trust so no forgiveness, thank you!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Mama Declears That Her Sex Life Will Upgrade In 2019, See The Reply She Got / I Am In Sex Triangle With My Brother And Boyfriend: Shameless Lady / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.