Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding (69404 Views)

Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) / Malawian Prostitute Disgraces Man Publicly For Refusing To Pay After Sex. Photo / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by pentals: 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2017

A young man identified as Chima Wisdom Eke has come out to prove that women are not the same as his lady does not make any demand from him.
Eke responded to a Facebook question: “CAN A GIRL BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT ASKING FOR MONEY?”

He revealed that his woman who happens to be a Yoruba girl does not make any demands.
He said: “Yes. My girlfriend is one of them. Though she is engaged with something that fetches her some money. Most times she changes her hair without my awareness. I see some new dresses she wears I didn’t buy. I always make sure I appreciate her whenever I see a new stuff on her and it makes her happy. I’ve always told her am very lucky to have her. A Yoruba girl though.”
See his post below:

More @>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/07/nigerian-man-publicly-celebrates.html

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by dyadeleye(m): 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
She might be grooming you for bigger project

511 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Kamelot77(m): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
nyc one frm her, nobody will call her wat her parent dint name her.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by kocvalour(m): 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
you sure say no be car you the wash
another man the drive am??

137 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Papiikush: 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
So only Yoruba girls demand for cash from their lovers?!

Nigeria can never Prosper with people like this alive. Kudos to the lady though, women like that are either dead or not born grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by obaival(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
Cartorn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by holatin(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
you are very lucky man.

I swear in fact you are over lucky, no know why na materialistic girl I dey jam for my life, beg for anything.

even one who is very healthy once beg me for my kidney in case she has kidney problems in future.

240 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by bbbabes(f): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
That's just me

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by conordnj: 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
dyadeleye:
She might be grooming you for bigger project
lol... He might be praising her to surpress her future demands.. Igbo wise man

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by iamnicer: 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
Make I sleep first

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by tabisegroup(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
Does she have a sister pls?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Amiano(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
Sum1 else it shinny d gbomo bro

17 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hmmmmm... This guy does not sound like an Igbo man. Would have been better if he's from Ijebu. Anyway, its good to be financially independent, no unnecessary insult from any human being.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by LexngtonSteele: 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
Jewish ladies are only good for spreading their legs and selling their honeypots grin

Even their men know that....E.g. this man wink

That's why FFK left Bianca for Ikemba after correct piping sad

FFK is presently prepping a Jew girl to dash the next Ndigbo leader grin

PS - I really wanted to keep quiet but I saw that MODs are often biased and keep allowing Igbos to insult Omo Ooduas without any checks

152 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by nwakibie3(m): 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
Afonja women can do anything just to end up as an Igbo man's wife.

someone said in Ogun state last week that whenever u see a happy afonja woman just know that an Igbo man is in her life grin grin

146 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Smooyis(m): 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
Good. Proud of her
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by tabisegroup(m): 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
bbbabes:
That's just me

Can we date

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
Someone else is doing the job for u

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by steppins: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
Poor Igbo boy. Instead of you to hang out with clean Igbo chicks, you prefer go out with that dirty scarecrow, just because she's cheap.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by hilroy: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
Wateva
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Vivos: 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
That's good that's if she's not
collecting what she needs from
another man, I've seen such ladies.

When you see most ladies rejoice when they land a man you will think they go a job in an oil company.....next thing na to open office for your head.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by helphelp: 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by wayne4loan: 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
yoruba girls are overhyped and worthless

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by itiswellandwell: 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nice. Honestly, it's not a big deal in as much as the lady is working. To all the hustling girls who don't see men as cbn. May God bless you all with a good man who will appreciate your good characters.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive.

13 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Edowitch: 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
Displaying this on this kind of forum is risky. There are many destiny killers

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by PointZerom: 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
Bros, another man dey supply her needs while your dick is more preferable by her.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by Scatterscatter(m): 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
This guy is not a correct guy.

So you don't give her money for hair and clothes.

Your eye go soon clear.

Stingy monfo

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding by propanet(m): 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
Though i am not a yoruba guy, but Sincerely most Yoruba girls are elegant. If you are looking for a decent,well cultured and a respectful wife,then go for a Yoruba lady. Hit the like button for Yoruba ladies...

124 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.