Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Chaii! Story Of Step Sister And Step Brother At Home Alone (episode 1) 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chaii! Story Of Step Sister And Step Brother At Home Alone (episode 1) 18+ (2131 Views)

Home Alone With My Step-brother / Home Alone With My Step-brother / Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chaii! Story Of Step Sister And Step Brother At Home Alone (episode 1) 18+ by muyi001: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
My mum: Lola, guess what?Me: what is it mum? You know I’m not good at guessing (so anxious)My mum: well, Demola my fiancee just proposed to me, I’m getting married (with excitement, showing me the engagement ring)

Me: wow! Congrats mum, I’m happy for you….. (Hugged her with happiness)Well, its all started there… My name is Omolola but you can call me Lola for short, I’m 18 years old, I finished my ssce last year and I’ve wrote jamb like twice but no luck. My mum is 37 years old, she had me when she was just 18 years old, she works with an insurance company.My Dad is late, I never even got to meet him before he died. I heard he had an accident or something.

Anyway, Demola is my mum’s boyfriend whom she’s been dating for 3 years now. Demola is also a single dad, he has a son named Daniel. Daniel is 21 years old, a student, a very flirty and handsome boy. Daniel is friendly, he takes me like a sister, in short we are close, very close but something happened between us that almost ruined our parent’s relationship and our family as a whole. This is how it all started….Eventually my mum and Demola got married, everybody was so happy, we moved into a new house, I now have someone to call dad, I have a brother too even tho he is my step brother. We moved into a very big house, a five bedroom duplex in Lagos.

I have my own room, Daniel has his own room of course, what do you expect? We started living together as family, after the wedding our parent didn’t go for their honeymoon cos of the nature of their job, so they postponed it to when they would have enough time. I enjoyed the company of Daniel and his father, we were so close. I have a boyfriend, yes I have a boyfriend, infact I’m not a virgin, so don’t be surprised. I lost my virginity at the age of 16 to a youth corper way back in secondary school, whom I dated for few months before he left me to his hometown. Daniel on the other hand is a flirt, he’s cute as in very cute, he has numerous girlfriend, he bleeps them anyhow, he brings in different girls to the house, his room is full of condoms infact he’s a pervert, those silly girls flirts with him a lot, they throw themselves to him so cheap.One day I was at home alone, my mum got back from the office early that day. I was surprised…Me: hahaha, mummy what happened? You came home so early today.My mum: Abi jare, I’ve been given one week leave to go for my honeymoon, finally.

Me: (surprised) honeymoon ke, what do you mean?My mum: Me and your stepfather wanted to surprise you guys.Me: how?

To continue reading this Episode 1, Read here http://muyigist.com/2017/02/16/must-read-home-alone-with-my-step-brother-episode-1-18/

To continue with episode 2 and so on...c check here http://muyigist.com/category/story/?submit=View

Source: www.muyigist.com

(1) (Reply)

Top 9 Pieces Of Advice To Single Men From Married Men / "If You Like Take Me To Court" - Proud Anambra Lesbian Gushes Over Her Lover / Help.my Mum Check My Virginity Status Every Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.