Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,127 members, 7,957,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party (5219 Views)

All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos / Between This Lady And Her Dancing Partners At A Beach Party In Lagos. Photos / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by Mikylopez(f): 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
i feel really bad for this guy ....he seems hz craving for attention so bad no wonder d hate game against him is at its peak..... i know som1 is gonna come up with all dah sissy need hater shitty talk buh coman bruh u need lots of love first seems to me dahs what u lack and desperately need.... peace
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
Airforce 1 really enjoyed this beach party. Creating threads left and right. Dude give it a rest already. grin
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by princeakins(m): 8:47am On Jan 04, 2017
Are you for real.. grin
MzErica:
. I want ur dick
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by princeakins(m): 8:54am On Jan 04, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:
[b]How come you the most hated guy on Nairaland but won the heart of many here at the party?

Airforce, Why didn't you come with Pinkjacket?

Airforce did you come with your CD because we would like you to perform?

Why do you always advice dark skinned girls to bleach?

Where do you live?

Do you know Lalasticlala in person?

How is your music going?

How did you become so popular on Nairaland?

Airforce1 can I join your table?

Airforce1 do you live in Lagos?

Why did you dumped Airforce1 for LifeofAirforce1?

Too many questions man.

You know, When people ask you all this question in one day, it shows You're Important.

Prince.akins is such a fine dude.

Fynes.tboy is truely a fine boy.

Those girls sitting on my right WOW kiss

Ignore the haterz bruh, it really shows how important you are, cus you are the realiest Gee.

Tanx for been a part of the big day, we hope to serve you guys better in the next edition. cool

1 Like

Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by tyson99(m): 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
lol cos u be clown, i first saw ur face while i was parking and later approached u at d suya stand remember i forgot there was nairaland beach party dat day tho.... good to see u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? / The Boss And His Employee (18+) / Sex With My Uncle (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.