Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,950 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party (5131 Views)

All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos / Between This Lady And Her Dancing Partners At A Beach Party In Lagos. Photos / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by iykekelvins(m): 9:25am On Jan 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Mehn I love this song.

Hell yeah, fvcking right!
HYFR is dope
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by Berbierklaus(f): 9:32am On Jan 03, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
undecided undecided if i catch heh so u sef didnt come yesterday to the party yesterday it was realy fun cheesy cheesy cheesy
I was at the beach grin
But not at yours smiley
Its good you guys had fun though, make Una do post pictures for these people,they are eager cheesy
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by IamLEGEND1: 9:34am On Jan 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Mehn I love this song.
Hell yeah, fvcking right!
You love 'HYFR' too?

I swear if you no marry me,I go enter village go relate with one sure baba make im arrange correct winshcraft for you.
at this point,it's either me or no one else.
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by iykekelvins(m): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
You love 'HYFR' too?

I swear if you no marry me,I go enter village go relate with one sure baba make im arrange correct winshcraft for you.
Legend baba Nla!!
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by TashaGirl: 9:40am On Jan 03, 2017
naija1stpikin:
am crying
I am*
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by IamLEGEND1: 9:49am On Jan 03, 2017
iykekelvins:
Legend baba Nla!!
boss! grin
make I tender formal plea as we don enter 2017 so.
make una dey pity us small....biko OgaBoss
if una pack all dem girls go una corner,nothing go remain for us.
Na so so hustle we just dey hustle we never find.
Happy new year, bro.
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by IamLEGEND1: 9:52am On Jan 03, 2017
TashaGirl:
I am*

*I am
The asterisk comes before the word(s). cool

1 Like

Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by TashaGirl: 9:53am On Jan 03, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

*I am
The asterisk comes before the word(s). cool
and you do make sense be that o undecided
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by martyns303(m): 9:53am On Jan 03, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
You love 'HYFR' too?

That sh*t gon catch up with u
Hope u keep tissue paper....
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by IamLEGEND1: 9:56am On Jan 03, 2017
TashaGirl:
and you do make sense be that o undecided
say again?
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by IamLEGEND1: 9:57am On Jan 03, 2017
martyns303:

That sh*t gon catch up with u
Hope u keep tissue paper....
I dey live close to the factory sef.
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by TashaGirl: 9:58am On Jan 03, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
say again?
I don't have time for BS! Get the fúçk outta my face
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by makydebbie(f): 10:04am On Jan 03, 2017
Hell yeah I do
Its one of my favorites.

Better arrange some dope love portion for megrin
IamLEGEND1:
You love 'HYFR' too?

Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by makydebbie(f): 10:05am On Jan 03, 2017
iykekelvins:
HYFR is dope
Yea dear, happy new year Iyke.kiss
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by iykekelvins(m): 10:10am On Jan 03, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
boss! grin
make I tender formal plea as we don enter 2017 so.
make una dey pity us small....biko OgaBoss
if una pack all dem girls go una corner,nothing go remain for us.
Na so so hustle we just dey hustle we never find.
Happy new year, bro.
Lol, crase!!!

How u dey na grin
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by iykekelvins(m): 10:11am On Jan 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea dear, happy new year Iyke.kiss
Wish u same debbie kiss

How re u?
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by makydebbie(f): 10:14am On Jan 03, 2017
iykekelvins:
Wish u same debbie kiss

How re u?
I'm good you?
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by MzErica(f): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:
[b]How come you the most hated guy on Nairaland but won the heart of many here at the party?

Airforce, Why didn't you come with Pinkjacket?

Airforce did you come with your CD because we would like you to perform?

Why do you always advice dark skinned girls to bleach?

Where do you live?

Do you know Lalasticlala in person?

How is your music going?

How did you become so popular on Nairaland?

Airforce1 can I join your table?

Airforce1 do you live in Lagos?

Why did you dumped Airforce1 for LifeofAirforce1?

Too many questions man.

You know, When people ask you all this question in one day, it shows You're Important.

Princeakins is such a fine dude.

Fynestboy is truely a fine boy.

Those girls sitting on my right WOW kiss
. I want ur dick
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 03, 2017
MzErica:
. I want ur dick
Stop hiding behind female moniker, every one knows you are 'M'
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by iykekelvins(m): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm good you?
Doing great boo, just the cold
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by makydebbie(f): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2017
iykekelvins:
Doing great boo, just the cold
Cold?

When the sun here is roasting me aliveembarassed
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by iykekelvins(m): 10:24am On Jan 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Cold?

When the sun here is roasting me aliveembarassed
No be Gh again?

Una no get cold weather..
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by makydebbie(f): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2017
iykekelvins:
No be Gh again?

Una no get cold weather..
we get for some areas sha...you no go msg me for watsapp again
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by iykekelvins(m): 10:32am On Jan 03, 2017
makydebbie:
we get for some areas sha...you no go msg me for watsapp again
I think say u still get p with am na.

And I lost my contacts sef.
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by makydebbie(f): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2017
iykekelvins:
I think say u still get p with am na.

And I lost my contacts sef.
See your head undecided
I'll msg you now if you like ask "who's this"?
I'll fry yougrin
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by iykekelvins(m): 10:38am On Jan 03, 2017
makydebbie:
See your head undecided I'll msg you now if you like ask "who's this"? I'll fry yougrin
Lolgringrin
Baby, I want summa that hot hot loving.
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by makydebbie(f): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2017
iykekelvins:
Lolgringrin

Baby, I want summa that hot hot loving.
I knew you'll do itgrin
Your slap dey inside ovengrin
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by IamLEGEND1: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2017
TashaGirl:
I don't have time for BS! Get the fúçk outta my face
O.K try to keep it in your pants,luv. There is no need for violence. I simply didn't understand what you meant & asked that you rephrase.
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by IamLEGEND1: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Hell yeah I do
Its one of my favorites.
Better arrange some dope love portion for megrin
Let ur mind not be troubled. The jazz go strong gan.
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by IamLEGEND1: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2017
iykekelvins:
Lol, crase!!!
How u dey na grin
Buhari no dey do us justice at all.
see as boys don shrink finish.
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by TashaGirl: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
O.K try to keep it in your pants,luv. There is no need for violence. I simply didn't understand what you meant & asked that you rephrase.
no poor little boy. You actually thought you made sense with 'rephrase', whereas, you so off point.
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by MzErica(f): 10:53am On Jan 03, 2017
TashaGirl:
no poor little boy. You actually thought you made sense with 'rephrase', whereas, you so off point.
. received sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shy Guys Are Why Many Girls Of Marriageable Ages Are Still Single & Unengaged / Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? / This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.