Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,933 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler (83933 Views)

Life Of A Naija Hustler ; Lemonade Or Agbalumo, Just Make Juice. / Musings Of A Heartbroken Girl Part 2 / The Tears Of An Hustler Based On True Life Story (my Experience In Lagos)by JAYB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by Kingkyle1(m): 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
Gozmok112:
Biafrabushboy..... abeg update us.. The story is quiet interesting
Chaiii. This story Don sweet you die grin
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by smartkester(m): 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Biafrabushboy we are still waiting o, you said you will update us this night, enough suspense abeg come finish the tori
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by wind10(m): 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bros busboy... Update biko wink
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by ChopBellefull(m): 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mimienudles:
lol, go away joor
dnt push me away na... M jst caring abt ur tears jor... Oya com to daddy...
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by ChopBellefull(m): 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Ibu onye eze wink
owuya nwanne. Ds ur story good 4 9ja muviz o.. Mok we collabo, sell m gv som nollywood producers na.. I base 4 Alaba int'l o
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by Mimienudles(f): 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
ChopBellefull:

dnt push me away na... M jst caring abt ur tears jor... Oya com to daddy...
hahahahahahaha, daddy ke
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by ChopBellefull(m): 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mimienudles:
hahahahahahaha, daddy ke
lala nd seun com and see o.. Nairaland's next couple z processing o. Mimienudles i ll propose when my nwanne biafrabushboy z done with this interesting story.. *smiles*
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
I will post in the next 20 mins. Please.
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:12am On Feb 25, 2017
Through the drive to the Anti-Robbery Squad Cell, any attempt I made at pleading my case was always met with a thunderous slap which always left me cringing in pain. I felt my face heavy and taking my cuffed hands up, i realized my face was so swollen, little wonder why i wasn’t seeing clearly anymore. For some reason, the pain down inside my as* has vanished. When we got to the station, I was dragged down the Hilux van and pushed inside. Behind the counter, I was asked to UnCloth till I had only my undies with me. I had barely undressed, when the officer kicked my buttocks again. The pain of the ordeal with the man that night came calling once more.

“Chineke oooo” I screamed as I held tightly on to my ass.

“Why you dey hold ya nyash?” The officer queried

“Nothing sir” I responded as I groaned in deep pains.

“E be like say you be homo sha… but when you enter that cell, they go show you pepper” He mocked as he slapped the back of my head again before being dragged like a condemned criminal to the cell.

I couldn’t utter any word as all these happened because I know what will follow any word that escapes from my mouth. The smell that came out from the various cells could kill an asthmatic patient within seconds.

“Which cell him dey go?” The junior officer asked the man at the counter with a loud voice to enable him hear his words perfectly. The other officer at the counter came running with a paper as he took down my details and the crime I committed.

“Drug and Gun?” The guy yelled when I told him the allegations levied against me

“This guy go enter cell 3” The guy suggested “Na very serious case be this”

“Haa!! You wan kill am?” The other officer pleaded. From the look of the officer pleading my case, I knew that the cell 3 wasn’t a place a first timer could enter and come out the same.

“Oya carry am go cell 4” The guy finally succumbed to the pleading of the other officer that held me. As we edged closer to the cell, he whispered to me “God don save you today.” I didn’t need an interpreter to show that the cell 3 was something else to behold. We had barely passed the place he pointed to me as cell 3 and I heard a loud sound like that of a gun and the groaning of a human followed very fast.

“You hear that sound?” He asked me

“Yes Sir” I replied with a gentle voice

“Na person leg they commot so with gun, if you know wetin good for you, just talk true if they ask you any question ooo” He pleaded in a mean manner “Because they no go pity you at all”

He had barely finished those words before I went into soft tears. He looked at me and laughed hysterically

“They never start, you done dey cry. I know say you go die for here sha.”

As soon as he mentioned death, the tears started dropping down more than before. We approached the cell and I was pushing inside the cell, I was ordered to show my cuffed hands through the iron protector where I was un-cuffed.

Turning around weakly, I saw about fifteen other guys in different positions clad only on their boxers. I stood for a moment before making my way to a little space beside a very huge guy. Though it seemed that space was avoided but I cared less as it can only get worse.

“Bring your head here” One of the smallest guys in the cell said to me

“Why?” I spoke in English. The laughter that accompanied my statement made me wonder if I cracked a joke of some sort. After the laughter subsided, the little man walked up to me and gave me a life changing slap to the already existing one given to me by the force men.

“Go kneel down for there” He commanded as others watched in anticipation. I didn’t talk further before I gently stood up while still holding on to my face as I made way for the location he pointed at me.

“Jezzz” I yelled while holding on to my nose. That was the place that served as the toilet of the cell. It was already filled and stinking so badly. I wished I could just pass out, but passing out was nowhere to be found.

I tried to hold my breath hard but I couldn’t and finally adjusted to the stink that emanated from that place.

“Wetin carry you come here?” The biggest man asked

“I no do anything ooo, they come say I carry drug and gun for my house” I explained

“So how e tey appear for your house?” He questioned

“Senior man, I no sabi ooo” I pleaded in Pidgin English.

He immediately ordered me to stand up and slap the little man that slapped me earlier on. I stood up in a flash and gave him a life changing thunderous slap that changed the stars of his destinies.

“Wetin I do na” He cried with a loud voice

“Him get level pass you for carrying drug and gun” The big man they called governor replied him harshly.

“You fit carry gun?” The governor asked him with anger “Na woman you go rape make them carry you come dump here”

The little man went ahead to assume my position of kneeling while I got my first promotion in the cell.

I had spent two weeks already in the cell without having a visitor or charged to court. If they had allowed me make a phone call, maybe I would have been bailed.

For two weeks, I watched people leave the cell and also watched new comers enter. I had already gotten so close to being a governor after the former governor got bailed. The new guys were the ones in charge of packing the poo in the cell. I made sure I collected any money that a new guy brought into the cell. I apportioned positions depending on the gravity of your offence. I was already enjoying life as a local champion inside the cell that I stopped worrying when I was going to leave and was taking the day as it came. Sometimes i stayed days without food while other times, some pious religious group comes around to share food.

It was in the middle of the afternoon as I slept on the back of two new recruits inside the cell; I heard someone shouting my name from sleep which made me jump. “Thief, person dey find you.” The officer said waiting for me at the protector.

“Abeg waka fast, no waste my time. ” he barked as I walked lazily towards him. Unlocking the protector, he held it open for me to walk through before closing it behind me.

“Bring you hands” he ordered which I obeyed as he slapped the cuffs around my wrists before pushing me on. As he pushed me, I kept wondering who came to see me.

My thoughts were cleared as He pushed me into the visitors room to behold madam Grace and Oga paul sitting calmly probably waiting for me. I stood surprised for some minutes before walking towards them. They had an expressionless countenance with their eyes focuses on me while I took the only empty sit left.

For some minutes, we stared at each other before I cleared my throat.

“What did I do to deserve this? ” I asked calmly and confidently. “Planting hard drugs in my apartment and blowing the whistle on me, was it worth it.”

The confidence with which I delivered the words must have surprised them as they looked on amazed.

“It’s not everybody that you dare and go scot free.” Oga paul said breaking the silence which hung in the air.

“Shut up, I wasn’t talking to you.” I said through my teeth throwing Oga paul a glance before returning my gaze to Madam Grace who had remained silent since I walked in.

“I see, you have ……. ” Oga paul started Before I looked squarely at him forcing the words back into his mouth.

“Can he leave us alone?” I asked madam Grace without averting her gaze. She sighed lightly as if she has been holding back her breath before looking at Paul. He must have understood the look as he stood up and left without a word.

“I thought you would have come back to your senses by now.” She said holding my gaze. “We have the power to make all these go away in a blink of an eye but you are still proving to be stubborn. ”

“What did I do wrong? ” I repeated. “Not agreeing to partake in crime is now an offence?”

“You can’t run away from it, you are in already and the only way you are getting out is death.” She said without a change of countenance which sent fears down my spine.

“Madam please,” I started before she cut through my words.

“This is just the beginning and may likely be your end. You have two days to make up your mind. If you still want in, tell the officer who brought you here to call me, but, if by the end of next tomorrow I don’t hear from him, I will take it to mean that you are ready to go the hard way.” She concluded and left before I could utter another word.

To Be Continued*****

***”Just tell me what you want from me… I promise to do it” I pleaded****

With a smile on her face she said ” I want you to …”

“Jeezz” I shouted at the top of my voice”****

Stay cool for next Episode!! going on @ http://topwritersden.com/diary-of-a-heartbroken-hustler-2/14/

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:13am On Feb 25, 2017
ChopBellefull:

lala nd seun com and see o.. Nairaland's next couple z processing o. Mimienudles i ll propose when my nwanne biafrabushboy z done with this interesting story.. *smiles*

Abeg free my babe na sad

No chyke my girl oo angry wink

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by ChopBellefull(m): 12:23am On Feb 25, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Abeg free my babe na sad

lol.. I gree say u b my brother.. But e b like e don reach where we go 'kworel' oo:/
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:30am On Feb 25, 2017
ChopBellefull:

lol.. I gree say u b my brother.. But e b like e don reach where we go 'kworel' oo:/

cheesy cheesy.. Enjoy!
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 25, 2017
biafran bush boi..m a big fan of ur work.i had to create a profile just to comment.it will be mah honour if u could use me name Myles as a character indis ur story
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by wind10(m): 8:13am On Feb 25, 2017
Nice story u got here bro.... Kip it rolling wink
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 25, 2017
Kingkyle1:

Chaiii. This story Don sweet you die grin
no be small ooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by Mimienudles(f): 9:10am On Feb 25, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Abeg free my babe na sad

abeg help me tell am tongue
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by Mimienudles(f): 9:14am On Feb 25, 2017
ChopBellefull:

ohhh can we wait all the way
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by SunFlow(m): 9:52am On Feb 25, 2017
sleeping on thhe back of two people. Mr Biafra is truly gifted. grin grin
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by Femillionairee(m): 9:58am On Feb 25, 2017
Good morning nairalanders, I'm a blogger but I'm not a conventional blogger that blogs about news. I do something else. Visit my blog at http://femillionairee.com and drop your comments. Thanks so much. God bless y'all.
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:06am On Feb 25, 2017
Mylestone:
biafran bush boi..m a big fan of ur work.i had to create a profile just to comment.it will be mah honor if u could use me name Myles as a character in dis ur story

It will be a huge pleasure for me to do so. Just that I can't guarantee your safety in the story cheesy

Thanks so much.

Updates coming in sharp.
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by ChopBellefull(m): 11:12am On Feb 25, 2017
Biafrabushboy, y u dey mak us wait till 12:00am to read update na.. Keep it rolling, d suspense z so intense
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by Mimienudles(f): 11:42am On Feb 25, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

It will be a huge pleasure for me to do so. Just that I can't guarantee your safety in the story cheesy

Thanks so much.

Updates coming in sharp.
More Grace to you!
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by wind10(m): 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mimienudles:
abeg help me tell am tongue
grin

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Thanks so much.

Updates coming in sharp.

u 2 much bros..nothing do u grin
BiafraBushBoy:

Thanks so much.

Updates coming in sharp.

u 2 much bros..nothing do u
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by smartkester(m): 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
Update o @biafrabushboy.. . We are waiting for the concluding part
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by ChopBellefull(m): 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
smartkester:
Update o @biafrabushboy.. . We are waiting for the concluding part
jst relax till like 12am.. I get biafrabushboy timetable

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hello pals... I am really sorry because I can't update this night. I couldn't see the update I was about to post on my system again. I guess it is a virus attack. I will retype again and surely by tomorrow morning you will see fresh updates.

Bear with me as I fix this devilish system! angry
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by Mimienudles(f): 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Hello pals... I am really sorry because I can't update this night. I couldn't see the update I was about to post on my system again. I guess it is a virus attack. I will retype again and surely by tomorrow morning you will see fresh updates.

Bear with me as I fix this devilish system! angry
berrrrrra do cause ma marriage proposal with ChopBellefull is at sake wink
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by ChopBellefull(m): 12:12am On Feb 26, 2017
Mimienudles:
hian! Nd i had to set 12am alarm to com nd read ds tory o.. No wahala tomoro we go read m, mimienudles dnt worry, d story must end.. Coz ds our marriage must still hold
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:12am On Feb 26, 2017
Mimienudles:

embarassed.. I no write again. But you promised me. cry

Happy married life to you both sad
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by kingofcasting(m): 12:41am On Feb 26, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Through the drive to the Anti-Robbery Squad Cell, any attempt I made at pleading my case was always met with a thunderous slap which always left me cringing in pain. I felt my face heavy and taking my cuffed hands up, i realized my face was so swollen, little wonder why i wasn’t seeing clearly anymore. For some reason, the pain down inside my as* has vanished. When we got to the station, I was dragged down the Hilux van and pushed inside. Behind the counter, I was asked to UnCloth till I had only my undies with me. I had barely undressed, when the officer kicked my buttocks again. The pain of the ordeal with the man that night came calling once more.

“Chineke oooo” I screamed as I held tightly on to my ass.

“Why you dey hold ya nyash?” The officer queried

“Nothing sir” I responded as I groaned in deep pains.

“E be like say you be homo sha… but when you enter that cell, they go show you pepper” He mocked as he slapped the back of my head again before being dragged like a condemned criminal to the cell.

I couldn’t utter any word as all these happened because I know what will follow any word that escapes from my mouth. The smell that came out from the various cells could kill an asthmatic patient within seconds.

“Which cell him dey go?” The junior officer asked the man at the counter with a loud voice to enable him hear his words perfectly. The other officer at the counter came running with a paper as he took down my details and the crime I committed.

“Drug and Gun?” The guy yelled when I told him the allegations levied against me

“This guy go enter cell 3” The guy suggested “Na very serious case be this”

“Haa!! You wan kill am?” The other officer pleaded. From the look of the officer pleading my case, I knew that the cell 3 wasn’t a place a first timer could enter and come out the same.

“Oya carry am go cell 4” The guy finally succumbed to the pleading of the other officer that held me. As we edged closer to the cell, he whispered to me “God don save you today.” I didn’t need an interpreter to show that the cell 3 was something else to behold. We had barely passed the place he pointed to me as cell 3 and I heard a loud sound like that of a gun and the groaning of a human followed very fast.

“You hear that sound?” He asked me

“Yes Sir” I replied with a gentle voice

“Na person leg they commot so with gun, if you know wetin good for you, just talk true if they ask you any question ooo” He pleaded in a mean manner “Because they no go pity you at all”

He had barely finished those words before I went into soft tears. He looked at me and laughed hysterically

“They never start, you done dey cry. I know say you go die for here sha.”

As soon as he mentioned death, the tears started dropping down more than before. We approached the cell and I was pushing inside the cell, I was ordered to show my cuffed hands through the iron protector where I was un-cuffed.

Turning around weakly, I saw about fifteen other guys in different positions clad only on their boxers. I stood for a moment before making my way to a little space beside a very huge guy. Though it seemed that space was avoided but I cared less as it can only get worse.

“Bring your head here” One of the smallest guys in the cell said to me

“Why?” I spoke in English. The laughter that accompanied my statement made me wonder if I cracked a joke of some sort. After the laughter subsided, the little man walked up to me and gave me a life changing slap to the already existing one given to me by the force men.

“Go kneel down for there” He commanded as others watched in anticipation. I didn’t talk further before I gently stood up while still holding on to my face as I made way for the location he pointed at me.

“Jezzz” I yelled while holding on to my nose. That was the place that served as the toilet of the cell. It was already filled and stinking so badly. I wished I could just pass out, but passing out was nowhere to be found.

I tried to hold my breath hard but I couldn’t and finally adjusted to the stink that emanated from that place.

“Wetin carry you come here?” The biggest man asked

“I no do anything ooo, they come say I carry drug and gun for my house” I explained

“So how e tey appear for your house?” He questioned

“Senior man, I no sabi ooo” I pleaded in Pidgin English.

He immediately ordered me to stand up and slap the little man that slapped me earlier on. I stood up in a flash and gave him a life changing thunderous slap that changed the stars of his destinies.

“Wetin I do na” He cried with a loud voice

“Him get level pass you for carrying drug and gun” The big man they called governor replied him harshly.

“You fit carry gun?” The governor asked him with anger “Na woman you go rape make them carry you come dump here”

The little man went ahead to assume my position of kneeling while I got my first promotion in the cell.

I had spent two weeks already in the cell without having a visitor or charged to court. If they had allowed me make a phone call, maybe I would have been bailed.

For two weeks, I watched people leave the cell and also watched new comers enter. I had already gotten so close to being a governor after the former governor got bailed. The new guys were the ones in charge of packing the poo in the cell. I made sure I collected any money that a new guy brought into the cell. I apportioned positions depending on the gravity of your offence. I was already enjoying life as a local champion inside the cell that I stopped worrying when I was going to leave and was taking the day as it came. Sometimes i stayed days without food while other times, some pious religious group comes around to share food.

It was in the middle of the afternoon as I slept on the back of two new recruits inside the cell; I heard someone shouting my name from sleep which made me jump. “Thief, person dey find you.” The officer said waiting for me at the protector.

“Abeg waka fast, no waste my time. ” he barked as I walked lazily towards him. Unlocking the protector, he held it open for me to walk through before closing it behind me.

“Bring you hands” he ordered which I obeyed as he slapped the cuffs around my wrists before pushing me on. As he pushed me, I kept wondering who came to see me.

My thoughts were cleared as He pushed me into the visitors room to behold madam Grace and Oga paul sitting calmly probably waiting for me. I stood surprised for some minutes before walking towards them. They had an expressionless countenance with their eyes focuses on me while I took the only empty sit left.

For some minutes, we stared at each other before I cleared my throat.

“What did I do to deserve this? ” I asked calmly and confidently. “Planting hard drugs in my apartment and blowing the whistle on me, was it worth it.”

The confidence with which I delivered the words must have surprised them as they looked on amazed.

“It’s not everybody that you dare and go scot free.” Oga paul said breaking the silence which hung in the air.

“Shut up, I wasn’t talking to you.” I said through my teeth throwing Oga paul a glance before returning my gaze to Madam Grace who had remained silent since I walked in.

“I see, you have ……. ” Oga paul started Before I looked squarely at him forcing the words back into his mouth.

“Can he leave us alone?” I asked madam Grace without averting her gaze. She sighed lightly as if she has been holding back her breath before looking at Paul. He must have understood the look as he stood up and left without a word.

“I thought you would have come back to your senses by now.” She said holding my gaze. “We have the power to make all these go away in a blink of an eye but you are still proving to be stubborn. ”

“What did I do wrong? ” I repeated. “Not agreeing to partake in crime is now an offence?”

“You can’t run away from it, you are in already and the only way you are getting out is death.” She said without a change of countenance which sent fears down my spine.

“Madam please,” I started before she cut through my words.

“This is just the beginning and may likely be your end. You have two days to make up your mind. If you still want in, tell the officer who brought you here to call me, but, if by the end of next tomorrow I don’t hear from him, I will take it to mean that you are ready to go the hard way.” She concluded and left before I could utter another word.

To Be Continued*****

***”Just tell me what you want from me… I promise to do it” I pleaded****

With a smile on her face she said ” I want you to …”

“Jeezz” I shouted at the top of my voice”****

Stay cool for next Episode!! going on @ http://topwritersden.com/diary-of-a-heartbroken-hustler-2/14/
nice story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How 2go Relationship Landed Me In Psychiatric Home ( Short Story) - Classcaptain / Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) / A Client From Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.