Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. (51902 Views)

Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) / How To Make Coconut Fufu With Desiccated Coconut (chaff) / “if You Eat Fufu Or Eba With Your Hands, You Have No Home Training” – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
shizzy7:
The girl wasn't brought up in a home but a house.

She lacks house training then! grin

1 Like

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Crownadex(m): 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
buchilino:

NOW I UNDERSTAND Y RAUF IS STILL DER GOVERNOR.
can u pls tell us state ? bcz I thought u should av think well b4 u commt
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Angel1696: 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
All this social media like twitter Facebook instagram should have an intelligent quiz for people before registering them on their system cos not everybody is matured to use the social media there by causing nuisance to the public. In fact may thunder strike her tongue.

1 Like

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by muller101(m): 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
Did u say from osun state?
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by buchilino(m): 11:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
Crownadex:
can u pls tell us state ? bcz I thought u should av think well b4 u commt

GO LOOK 4 UR MATE. I NO GET UR TIME.
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by samtopwisdom(m): 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
no na fork for pap

1 Like

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by MadeInSpain2015(m): 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
She has a training from home but she is trying to Be famous...

1 Like

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Omobolaji19(m): 11:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
Lol... I think she's as dumb as what she just said... Fork on eba??...well don't Blame her i guess she doesn't know how to make good eba... Thats why she uses fork!
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by gemale(m): 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
Tiny23:

So na ds 1 wey resemble Transgender wey dey open her smelly mouth dey yarn trash. So wld she say dt Oriental Asians lack home training when dey use chopsticks 2 eat their rice or noodles? Na correct werey asiko she b.
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by BaEnki(m): 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
Tiny23:
Nigerian lady, Naomi Omolara has advised people to use fork while they eat eba and fufu, adding that only people with no home training eat with their hands.
The Osun state lady's after posting the tweet received a lot of backlash from Nigerian twitter users who accused her of being a "A prodigal Nigerian". Here are some of the tweets:

What nonsense? I've got good home training but I can't and won't eat eba with fork and knife, its not a foreign food! What a wannabe !
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by BaEnki(m): 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
Tiny23:
Nigerian lady, Naomi Omolara has advised people to use fork while they eat eba and fufu, adding that only people with no home training eat with their hands.
The Osun state lady's after posting the tweet received a lot of backlash from Nigerian twitter users who accused her of being a "A prodigal Nigerian". Here are some of the tweets:

What nonsense? I've got good home training but I can't and won't eat eba with fork and knife, its not a foreign food! What a wannabe !
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Redomi(m): 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
robay:
I will keep saying this "u lack home training"

Idiot
Boss, this is 2017. I will not insult an individual on nairaland, some people are as old as my dad here, while am as old as some people's dad. I will never reply you again.

3 Likes

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by derato: 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
Tiny23:
mumu she be.
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by robay(m): 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
Redomi:
Boss, this is 2017. I will not insult an individual on nairaland, some people are as old as my dad here, while am as old as some people's dad. I will never reply you again.
never in ur life,don't say that to osun again
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
nawao because of food and the way she eats you guys want to lynch her!

just like her i sometimes dont use hand, because when i do my hand will be oozing soups scent, which can be distracting.

just imagine yourself perceiving egusi soup left over from your hands in an exam hall or board meeting.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by adimsmt: 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
Tiny23:

Where did they train you?. Anyone who is not proud of his/her culture is goat.
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Mynet11(m): 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
She jst needed attention, and i think she has gotten it. how can somebody reason wid ha yansh? wetin concern fork wid eba and fufu?[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
This one na big mumu ooo
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by cardinal12: 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
I know that the fool will only be good in bed. Her type cannot cook a good food let alone making a good home.

1 Like

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
nextstep:
Ironically, it's people with home training that see sense in using the right utensils for the job.
Spoon for rice.
Chopsticks for noodles.
Hand for amala.

I think she knows better, and just said it to generate some traffic. She probably even just used hand to demolish a dinner of eba and draw soup before composing this tweet. grin

Abi will you also advise oyinbos to use knife and spoon to cut and eat their pizza, meatpies, fish and chips, or cut their bread and dip into soup with fork?

*Eniola no vex, we love u, but this picture is so funny and fits the situation grin

Spoon for rice Please don't try this in oyibo land.
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by chigoizie7(m): 11:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
Where dis onukwu from?

In an African setting, u don't have home training if u eat eba/ fufu with fork and knife.

For crying out loud, we are Africans, embrace and love who u are.
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Flashh: 11:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
She is begging for attention. That's only what makes her live.

The shediot is not even a white woman. Ode!

4 Likes

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Sheenor: 11:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
Redomi:
Not even a lady from a recognised city in Nigeria. A lady from Osun state?

Abeg, which state you from?
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by nnokwa042(m): 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
robay:
ur own state na London ?? Some people just dey talk without no brain upstairs

Idiot undecided

Back to the topic the girl na werey (mad),if u check her room now,u go tear race,she dey form formularity
so if a girl from ibadan with tribal marks on her cheeks start speaking to u i wanna gonna i wanna gonna wont u roll on the floor with laff?everything is not about tribe , a girl from osun talking about fork ? Even osuns lekki is still bariga for lagos
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by jayAjoku(m): 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
she needs a deek in her mouth
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by shegra58: 11:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
kabrud:

Choi, please leave her parents out of this na. U don't know how they have tried to save her from this embarrassment.
they don't try enough undecided

1 Like

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by nnokwa042(m): 11:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:

just like her i sometimes dont use hand, because when i do my hand will be oozing soups scent, which can be distracting.

just imagine yourself perceiving egusi soup left over from your hands in an exam hall or board meeting.
but if a nigerian sick na india straight but indians dont even use spoon or fork, why we nigerians like to boast on empty stomach? No light no good roads no water no better hospital still we beat our chest like king kom over nothing,

2 Likes

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Burgerlomo: 12:03am On Jan 04, 2017
Tiny23:

She's the one with no home training at all, white people do enjoy eating our delicious delicacy with their bare hands. Omo atoun rin wa

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 04, 2017
Even Zuckerberg use hand chop swallow, na all these kind girls wey no go sabi on gas cooker talk less of boiling water, good luck to her future husband.
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Wizkin: 12:06am On Jan 04, 2017
Young lady don't say that others don't have manner just because the eat eba with hands pls try get your manners because as i can see you got no manners.

Pls happy people click here to watch all types of movie www.9ja-infoo.com/mobile/index.php
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by y0rmee: 12:06am On Jan 04, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Exactly. It's pitiful seeing these NL kids lynching her.

I remember how embarrassing the oozing smell of Fufu used to be whenever I returned to my class after the usual "lunch". To spoil it all, my class used to be AC filled. helping further announce that I just finished two mighty wraps of Fufu and Egusi.

Nobody taught me to start using forks till now.

These lynchers probably do not understand the perspective she speaks from.
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by stylochime: 12:07am On Jan 04, 2017
well, got no phuck to giv so...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naija Continental Dishes / Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? / How to Prepare Pepper Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.