Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. (51911 Views)

Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) / How To Make Coconut Fufu With Desiccated Coconut (chaff) / “if You Eat Fufu Or Eba With Your Hands, You Have No Home Training” – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 04, 2017
That's how it is when unenlightened ppl start forming Western..she prolly doesn't kno there are finger foods that u never use a cutlery on..dumb girl. I wonder how she eats her ordinary sandwiches/burritos or other thin bread sandwiches Or French fries,oysters or its like telling an Indian to use a fork while eating on a thali...This girl is so useless...to eat eba,amala,fufu,starch, u wash ur hands very well and dive in...I would really luv to see d any idiot eat starch with fork and knife or even spoon grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 04, 2017
A lady from that part of the country that has a monopoly on poor hygiene is advising us on how to eat our native delicacy.

I bet she goes to the lab to prepare her food.

All these fake girls on twitter. angry
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by walosky(m): 8:16am On Jan 04, 2017
Afonja bitches falling our hands before the birth of Oduduwa
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by wisdom0147(m): 9:13am On Jan 04, 2017
God punish u well well,who fork don help!!!
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by diehard1: 9:21am On Jan 04, 2017
so Indians that eat rice with bare hands lack home training undecided Her statement mean Most Nigerians lack home training as it is normal to do that. I also know that eba is a local Nigerian good and normal way of eating is using bare hands.
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Jaydenjohnson(m): 9:22am On Jan 04, 2017
FADALAWD PLS AKANT TAKE DIZ... JESUS PLEASE WHEN ARE YOU COMING OR ARE YOU AT JAKANDE ROUNDABOUT TRAFFIC? PLEASE TAKE A BIKE BEFORE NIGERIANS DRIVE ME CRAZY...

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Crownadex(m): 9:27am On Jan 04, 2017
buchilino:

GO LOOK 4 UR MATE. I NO GET UR TIME.
there r so many old age pple without brain
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by alahamad(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2017
For the first time in such a looooooooooong while, Nairalanders are united....

#trueafricans
#realnigerians
#madeofblack

As for the "fork-using-eba/fuf-eating girl" we know their type.... Nonsense
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by almarthins(m): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2017
alahamad:
For the first time in such a looooooooooong while, Nairalanders are united....

#trueafricans
#realnigerians
#madeofblack

As for the "fork-using-eba/fuf-eating girl" we know their type.... Nonsense

Even oyinbo cant say this, what a disgrace ! You can tell she is fake. Omoponu nt omolara
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by alahamad(m): 10:21am On Jan 04, 2017
almarthins:

Even oyinbo cant say this, what a disgrace ! You can tell she is fake. Omoponu nt omolara

Street rats like that are common......I don't even know why we All bothered giving any form of attention to such a low-life, fake poo worm at the first place.....the comments are fun though

1 Like

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by harriet412(f): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2017
Redomi:
Not even a lady from a recognised city in Nigeria. A lady from Osun state?

What are u aiming at??
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by smartistics(m): 10:25am On Jan 04, 2017
Tiny23:
Nigerian lady, Naomi Omolara has advised people to use fork while they eat eba and fufu, adding that only people with no home training eat with their hands.
The Osun state lady's after posting the tweet received a lot of backlash from Nigerian twitter users who accused her of being a "A prodigal Nigerian". Here are some of the tweets:
When a stupid girl from Osun state for that matter, primitive and stack illiterate (ilu oke) people insults the Youruba race.
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by allaboutobed(m): 10:26am On Jan 04, 2017
Redomi:
wat do u mean. pls leave Osun out of dis. biko
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by ahmg001(m): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2017
shizzy7:
The girl wasn't brought up in a home but a house.
u sud knw she was only looking for cheap publicity. She knows Wats right, wanted to play into d minds of pipu nd largely she has succeeded
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Temysteve(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2017
You can't just blame her, there's probability she's a 'LEFT HANDED' person like me. And she may not want to embarrasse herself in public, so instead of using hand she make use of her fork. But i uase both my left hand and fork sha, anyhw it suite me.
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Adedotuntemi: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2017
She is on suspension in Yoruba land.The gods of hand is hangry with her
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Funkybabee(f): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2017
Redomi:

so osun is not a recognized state abi, it's seems your head is also full with fufu. abeg don't say anything rubbish against my state because of this shit!!
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by omenka1: 11:43am On Jan 04, 2017
Lord forgive her for she knows not what she used her fingers to type......but before you do so, she must provide answers to these few questions of mine
can a chinese eat noodles with spoon?
can French fries be eaten with a spoon?
can Americans eat burger with chopsticks?
why don't Britains eat sandwich with spoon?
can Americans eat coleslaw with chopsticks?
can Americans take coffee with bottle?
can d OP take pap with fork?
why don't d OP take her AWUF ice creams with chopsticks,pepper soup with fork n suya with spoon?
If she gat no answer to those questions then she must be a foolish fool, a tragically descended brat for insulting me .....as am moulding my eba awaiting it to be lubricated with this aromaThick egusi soup before the bolus can travel down ma alimentary canal.

1 Like

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by deleskizy: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
What a wasted generation
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by samsam2019: 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hi knew it would be a girl b4 I even opened the link
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by laudate: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
mike1994reds:
Oga o, nigerian so no get job again sha, a young lady playing around just tweeted jokingly and you all treat it like it's coming from your first lady.

Which kain dirty silly joke is that? sad She stylishly insulted all Nigerians by stating that they lack home training, for not using Western cutlery to eat their African meals! And you call it a joke??! Are you for real or just being sarcastic? shocked

omenka1:
Lord forgive her for she knows not what she used her fingers to type......but before you do so, she must provide answers to these few questions of mine
can a chinese eat noodles with spoon?
can French fries be eaten with a spoon?
can Americans eat burger with chopsticks?
why don't Britains eat sandwich with spoon?
can Americans eat coleslaw with chopsticks?
can Americans take coffee with bottle?
can d OP take pap with fork?
why don't d OP take her AWUF ice creams with chopsticks,pepper soup with fork n suya with spoon?
If she gat no answer to those questions then she must be a foolish fool, a tragically descended brat for insulting me .....as am moulding my eba awaiting it to be lubricated with this aromaThick egusi soup before the bolus can travel down ma alimentary canal.

I no even know say you sef see am! wink When God was sharing common sense, she went on a French leave! sad

1 Like

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by omenka1: 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
Babes forming since d time of 3ve
Its like she doesn't know the functions of fork n knives.
Na so l carry one go buffet in Sheraton, on sighting d a'lacarte table settings, she turn mumu+++l hv to be d one to tell her to sit, to go n collect food, to take appetizers (of which she doesn't know) 1st before d main meal, come see as she dey battle with cutlery at a point d table knife got angry n fell off her grip giving a resonating sound as it landed on d cold tiles thereby drawing the attention of everyone around. To make mata worse, d A/C wey dey there no get joy but it gat chill coz e be dey send shivers down d spine of d babe. come see as babe dey adjust lik peson wey hot shiite worry.
MORAL LESSON :+babes make una calm down make God use una
+make una no dey form again because we know all these things
+who forming epp
+who cutlery epp

2 Likes

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by omenka1: 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
ikehuchenna:
i wiil comment when i finish seeing this movie

Are you now a dog? if yes, are you
snoop or slow dog
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by ufuosman(m): 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
Dis type of people, I sabi dere type. forming na go kill her. so if dem they count people wen get home train, she go come out?
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by ufuosman(m): 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
Dis type of people, I sabi dere type. forming na go kill her. so if dem they count people wen get home training, she go come out?
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by ufuosman(m): 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
Dis type of people, I sabi dere type. forming na go kill her. so if dem they count people wen get home training, she go come out?
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Codes151(m): 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
Na u n your mama No get home training! Insultive goat

1 Like

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by redarrr(m): 6:21am On Jan 05, 2017
well am nt surprise because pple from that state are tryin to form civilisation which she thinks she is practicing....smh...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? / How to Prepare Pepper Soup / Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.