Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. (51909 Views)

Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) / How To Make Coconut Fufu With Desiccated Coconut (chaff) / “if You Eat Fufu Or Eba With Your Hands, You Have No Home Training” – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by dfrost: 3:48am On Jan 04, 2017
marshalcarter:
iffa hear fork...na hand be de best....chop am with hand e dey make sensegrin

My guy cheesy
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by mike1994reds: 4:04am On Jan 04, 2017
Oga o, nigerian so no get job again sha, a young lady playing around just tweeted jokingly and you all treat it like it's coming from your first lady.
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by itzCnote: 4:07am On Jan 04, 2017
This comment has been deleted
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by mike1994reds: 4:08am On Jan 04, 2017
Seems you have no meaningful job to do, why you taking her tweet seriously like whatever she says really counts
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by 1009ja: 4:09am On Jan 04, 2017
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by dfrost: 4:11am On Jan 04, 2017
y0rmee:

Exactly. It's pitiful seeing these NL kids lynching her.

I remember how embarrassing the oozing smell of Fufu used to be whenever I returned to my class after the usual "lunch". To spoil it all, my class used to be AC filled. helping further announce that I just finished two mighty wraps of Fufu and Egusi.

Nobody taught me to start using forks till now.

These lynchers probably do not understand the perspective she speaks from.

It's not because of your hands (use a good handwash or mouth spray after meal then). It has to do with the making of the Fufu. Yorubas, Igbos and Ibibios have variety of ways to make Fufu. Some allow fermentation to take place very well, others don't.

2 Likes

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by dfrost: 4:13am On Jan 04, 2017
mike1994reds:
Oga o, nigerian so no get job again sha, a young lady playing around just tweeted jokingly and you all treat it like it's coming from your first lady.

It's a joke but online joke that someone will see tomorrow and tell you that someone from your country agrees that eating with one's hands is savage? Haba bros that's a joke taken too far.

2 Likes

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by dfrost: 4:19am On Jan 04, 2017
Redomi:
Boss, this is 2017. I will not insult an individual on nairaland, some people are as old as my dad here, while am as old as some people's dad. I will never reply you again.

That's the spirit. Good one boss. Never insult anyone on a faceless forum. Never. 1,000,000 likes for you mujèr.
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by dfrost: 4:23am On Jan 04, 2017
robay:
never in ur life,don't say that to osun again

Bros the person you quoted just extended an olive branch to you. Accept it and let peace reign. Ó gan o.
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by mike1994reds: 4:30am On Jan 04, 2017
dfrost:

It's a joke but online joke that someone will see tomorrow and tell you that someone from your country agrees that eating with one's hands is savage? Haba bros that's a joke taken too far.

Even if it's not a joke, what I don't understand is that why was it taken seriously, anybody including kids go online and post trash everyday , why take her tweet very serious
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by femo86(m): 4:44am On Jan 04, 2017
Your left yanssh dia.....

Fork on eba azzin.....Babe, be careful ooo.
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by dfrost: 4:45am On Jan 04, 2017
mike1994reds:

Even if it's not a joke, what I don't understand is that why was it taken seriously, anybody including kids go online and post trash everyday , why take her tweet very serious

Maybe you are right, maybe they too. It all depends on the side of the divide we are.
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Larrykaysail(m): 5:30am On Jan 04, 2017
Tiny23:

@Tiny23, she is not normal I guess?
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by AleAirHub(m): 5:31am On Jan 04, 2017
Useless hoe claiming borrow cultural.......

#Make God punish any bae that will stand on my face and make sure statement to me angry angry angry
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by creekman(m): 6:04am On Jan 04, 2017
I hope her parent also taught her to eat "Akamu." with fork and knife? Stupid girl.....
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by AloyalNigerian(m): 6:16am On Jan 04, 2017
Redomi:
Not even a lady from a recognised city in Nigeria. A lady from Osun state?
Must bring tribalism into this. SMH. sad
Redomi:
Must bring tribalism into this. SMH.
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Myself2(m): 6:17am On Jan 04, 2017
When I look at her picture, all I see is cheap.ass weave on and the face of a m0r0n
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by bezimo(m): 6:17am On Jan 04, 2017
I only use fork or spoon to eat swallow and it's kind based on my high school training and I have gotten used to it over the years unlike my parents and other siblings and relations who use their hands, however it doesn't make every other person who use their hands based on culture to eat the food any less better.

That's a very arrogant and a stupid opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Xgull007(m): 6:21am On Jan 04, 2017
Useless

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by prof12(m): 6:34am On Jan 04, 2017
She is a branded fool with no part two. grin grin grin
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Sike(m): 6:39am On Jan 04, 2017
See as the girl just embarrassed herself.
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by nwosu35: 6:46am On Jan 04, 2017
shizzy7:
The girl wasn't brought up in a home but a house.

Guam!!!
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by vaca1: 6:49am On Jan 04, 2017
Queen indeed. idiota
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:50am On Jan 04, 2017
Redomi:
OK u mean this kind of girl

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by pek(m): 6:52am On Jan 04, 2017
For me, it is the other way round. Culturally, our "swallowables" are meant to be eaten with hand.
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by dreu2fine(m): 6:52am On Jan 04, 2017
Mk she pray say she no marry a nigerian.durin feedin of d husband on payment of ha bride price,mk she try am use fork.if dem no fine ha n made to pay sm traditional dues
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by ikehuchenna: 7:01am On Jan 04, 2017
i wiil comment when i finish seeing this movie

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 04, 2017
Fork on eba? It irritates me when I see people doing that in a restaurant..
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by ademijuwonlo(f): 7:05am On Jan 04, 2017
Osun state is very much recognised..... but since u were unaware of this simple detail. I suggest you meet with a kindergarten pupil to help you with the states and capitals of Nigeria cos it is apparent that you skipped schl the day it was taught in class @Redomi. Back to the lady, she must ve been very high on something when she tweeted that rubbish. Eba and any swallow are best enjoyed with hand.... it is unique and African.
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by juman(m): 7:23am On Jan 04, 2017
Interesting thread.
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by upuphim(m): 7:45am On Jan 04, 2017
It's only those with restaurant training that eats eba with fork and knife.
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Precioussilas10: 7:46am On Jan 04, 2017
See fool!..person wey hunger dey catch go reason to use fork.colo mentality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naija Continental Dishes / Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? / How to Prepare Pepper Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.