Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 (4887 Views)

See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) / Nairaland Party 2017 (port Harcourt Edition) / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
dacblogger:

nah...dnt mean it in a bad way buh am taller than every1 I saw in the pix.

Lol! That means you are really tall. Well, pictures could be deceiving atimes.

Besides, there is no sin there if you appear as the tallest person at the party. You might just turn to a celeb grin cheesy
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by dacblogger: 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
Neyoor:

Lol! That means you are really tall. Well, pictures could be deceiving atimes.

Besides, there is no sin there if you appear as the tallest person at the party. You might just turn to a celeb grin cheesy
lolz, am already used to the attention I get whenever I walk into a new place, buh still it will look awkward for me.
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
RaDaZaBaNa:

We have seen u..

Aloramirami LA ri, eni kan ki ri abo e

Same to you
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by pennytrate: 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
♣ • → I saw one flat-ass chick that wanna rock all the boys

Pls who's that? undecided
°°
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
angry grin grin
dacblogger:

you are so senseless...dnt quote me again
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by TashaGirl: 11:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
pennytrate:
♣ • → I saw one flat-ass chick that wanna rock all the boys

Pls who's that? undecided
°°
did you also see the one with big tummy and wearing kind of bra only?
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by pennytrate: 12:02am On Jan 04, 2017
TashaGirl:

♣ • → saw alotta crazy things, even our own fynestboi rocking that girl like his life depends on it. undecided °°
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by phlio666(m): 12:06am On Jan 04, 2017
despite all d mouth weh airforce1 mke nah only 1 fan take him autograph guy u done die for my hand ds year
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by agrovick(m): 12:19am On Jan 04, 2017
Neyoor:
I know several criticisms would be emanating from different angles especially, now that the party was a success.

Most of them never handle an event successfully o, yet, they would be mudslinging the virile effort of the organizers.
kiss

Nigerians and criticism are like siamese twins

I just don't get it, it's obvious a lot of folks on here are closet sadists. These guys executed the whole thing in the space of a month or less & some dolts keeping yarning opata. Organizing social events is a lot of work even with all the time in the world and resources abi no be here we dey when people dey complain about Headies.

For those screaming kids, it's obvious those ones are bitter. The organizers did a great job and I'm pretty sure they would have noticed lapses to be worked upon for subsequent ones that will come up.

My only fear about the whole thing during the awareness stage is the issue of screenshots considering this section seems to be notorious for sharing intimate details about what goes on in their various cliques.

All in all, triple gbosa for the brains behind the whole thing and for the dudes and ladies who took out time to grace the event.
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by agrovick(m): 12:22am On Jan 04, 2017
TashaGirl:

The question is are you confident enough to be the focus of a video shoot. These guys chose to have fun; if you don't like it, ignore and face whatever catches your fancy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by SalomonKane: 12:31am On Jan 04, 2017
Neyoor:
I know several criticisms would be emanating from different angles especially, now that the party was a success.

Most of them never handle an event successfully o, yet, they would be mudslinging the virile effort of the organizers.
kiss

Nigerians and criticism are like siamese twins
Funny thing is those criticising are the ones who are known here for nothing more than being glorified dumb, dull and docile individuals.

2 Likes

Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by ndcide(m): 1:12am On Jan 04, 2017
Thank God I didn't go. I would have come in blazer with a BIG Bible KJV to preach repentance and rapture.

You know what that means.
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by LifeofAirforce1: 5:45am On Jan 04, 2017
phlio666:
despite all d mouth weh airforce1 mke nah only 1 fan take him autograph guy u done die for my hand ds year
cheesy cheesy
came late
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by coolestchris(m): 7:35am On Jan 04, 2017
TashaGirl:
all this faceless
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by naija1stpikin: 8:36am On Jan 04, 2017
dacblogger:
I just thank God that I didn't attend the beach party, I wld ve been looking very diff from the rest..they tried tho
are u physically challenged? Are u disabled?

2 Likes

Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by naija1stpikin: 8:37am On Jan 04, 2017
TashaGirl:

waz wrong wt u?
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by misspicy(f): 8:45am On Jan 04, 2017
It was the first ever nairaland party organized by nairalanders,for naira landers and with nairalanders in attendance
What is this one saying
When they will not leave the shores of Romanceland angry
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by naija1stpikin: 8:45am On Jan 04, 2017
RaDaZaBaNa:

We leave you to analyse that on nairaland's and other members behalf..why do that when we have u ??

Go to the sun newspaper, NTA, AIt , Linda and share ur review on the economic challenges to them and tell them.to show buhari.

Mr economic analyst , Special adviser,

Captain gladiator. Daddy Russell

This is what we choose to analyse.Come and beat me
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy lwkmd
tanks for making my morning
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by IamLEGEND1: 8:52am On Jan 04, 2017
abeg who get that video make e supply me with am.
I no know why dem come take down the thing.
vizkiz
princeakins
adewumiopeyemi
misspicy
anyone?
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by misspicy(f): 8:52am On Jan 04, 2017
agrovick:
My only fear about the whole thing during the awareness stage is the issue of screenshots considering this section seems to be notorious for sharing intimate details about what goes on in their various cliques.
Does this make you an hater? or does it mean you want to mock them?

please answer truthfully I want to point out something
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:53am On Jan 04, 2017
wetin u won use the video do grin grin grin
IamLEGEND1:
vizkiz
princeakins
adewumiopeyemi
misspicy
anyone?
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by Laveda(f): 8:55am On Jan 04, 2017
misspicy:

Does this make you an hater? or does it mean you want to mock them?

please answer truthfully I want to point out something

Waiting for his answer too. sad
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by misspicy(f): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
vizkiz
princeakins
adewumiopeyemi
misspicy
anyone?
Lolz grin
What were you doing when your mates were watching the video grin
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:57am On Jan 04, 2017
i think he was looking at ur beautiful face tongue tongue tongue
misspicy:

Lolz grin
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by IamLEGEND1: 9:00am On Jan 04, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
wetin u won use the video do grin grin grin
e pass to use am masturbàte?
I been hear say dem get better yansh grinding for the vid.
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:01am On Jan 04, 2017
undecided undecided n corrupt me na u no say ii be virgin na
IamLEGEND1:
e pass to use am masturbàte?
I been hear say dem get better yansh grinding for the vid.
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by IamLEGEND1: 9:02am On Jan 04, 2017
misspicy:

Lolz grin
I was in the other room,praying.
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by misspicy(f): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2017
Laveda:

Waiting for his answer too. sad
Adewumiopeyemi please help me answer that question up there.
washere smiley
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by misspicy(f): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
i think he was looking at ur beautiful face tongue tongue tongue
[font=Georgia[Don't mind my malo.

he want to check out yansh[/font]
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by IamLEGEND1: 9:04am On Jan 04, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
undecided undecided n corrupt me na u no say ii be virgin na
baba mi.... as I sight how you just dey control that girl yansh for those pics...... grin.
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2017
laveda grin grin grin
misspicy:

Adewumiopeyemi please help me answer that question up there.

washere smiley

Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:06am On Jan 04, 2017
abi na no dulling cheesy cheesy cheesy
IamLEGEND1:
baba mi.... as I sight how you just dey control that girl yansh for those pics...... grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Be Sharing Breast Milk With My Baby / Married Politician Reacts To Video Showing Him Having Group Sex With 5 Women. / Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.