Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,013 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 (4918 Views)

See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) / Nairaland Party 2017 (port Harcourt Edition) / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by agrovick(m): 9:06am On Jan 04, 2017
misspicy:

Does this make you an hater? or does it mean you want to mock them?

please answer truthfully I want to point out something

You are cute, why would I hate or mock people I neither know nor have correspondence with?

I want to believe you've been a frequent user of this section and you've witnessed the issue of private discuss been brought to the public. That act happened to be my only fear about the party during the initial planning stage and it will sure be nice if what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by misspicy(f): 9:07am On Jan 04, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I was in the other room,praying.

Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by IamLEGEND1: 9:07am On Jan 04, 2017
misspicy:

Don't mind my malo.
he want to check out yansh
If to say I no get religion, I for don open Booty Shrine for my backyard. coz I dey worship that thing die.
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by Mimzyy(f): 9:09am On Jan 04, 2017
dacblogger:
I just thank God that I didn't attend the beach party, I wld ve been looking very diff from the rest..they tried tho

No offence but what makes you different?
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by Laveda(f): 9:09am On Jan 04, 2017
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by misspicy(f): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2017
agrovick:

You are cute, why would I hate or mock people I neither know nor have correspondence with?

I want to believe you've been a frequent user of this section and you've witnessed the issue of private discuss been brought to the public. That act happened to be my only fear about the party during the initial planning stage and it will sure be nice if what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
That's not me on my dp.
We are on the same page.
But Vizkiz and his group suddenly tagged me a hater blah blah blah.
Meanwhile I made two of my friends attend the party gringrin
I got the mentions this morning and was just amused,but what do I know grin

1 Like

Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:13am On Jan 04, 2017
misspicy:
What is this one saying When they will not leave the shores of Romanceland angry
u have been seen bye bye
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by Laveda(f): 9:13am On Jan 04, 2017
agrovick:

cool Someone with a working brain.
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by misspicy(f): 9:13am On Jan 04, 2017

Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by misspicy(f): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
If to say I no get religion, I for don open Booty Shrine for my backyard. coz I dey worship that thing die.

Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by misspicy(f): 9:18am On Jan 04, 2017
RaDaZaBaNa:

u have been seen bye bye

Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by agrovick(m): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2017
misspicy:

That's not me on my dp.

We are on the same page.

Hahaha, by cute I meant you are funny. I wasn't referring to your physical looks.

Well, I really do not know about that but a lot of people kept giving these guys sticks for trying to unwind and have a good time, that is enough to make one throw jabs at anyone who seems to be an unfair critic.

You guys should all hold hands and sing kumbaya grin
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2017
if i catch u hen
misspicy:

angry
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by agrovick(m): 9:24am On Jan 04, 2017
Laveda:

cool Someone with a working brain.
tonguetonguetongue
Compliments of the season, ma'am
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by vizkiz: 9:27am On Jan 04, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
abeg who get that video make e supply me with am.
I no know why dem come take down the thing.
vizkiz
princeakins
adewumiopeyemi
misspicy
anyone?

The video is available bro you just have to use a better either Google Chrome or UC browser
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by vizkiz: 9:31am On Jan 04, 2017
misspicy:

That's not me on my dp.
We are on the same page.

What do you mean by vizkiz and his group...You still take me for someone who is that controversial? The same way you still think I am the one behind www.nairaland.com/iambush account?
I am really tempted to go out of the boundaries with you but nah... We've come a long way together... Stop making a fool out of yourself.

I mentioned you because I told you about eating up your own words when the event becomes a success without nairalanders coming back to hate on each other which never happened. Saying I and my group is just a prove of how much you view me as a person.
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by misspicy(f): 9:34am On Jan 04, 2017
agrovick:

Hahaha, by cute I meant you are funny. I wasn't referring to your physical looks.

Well, I really do not know about that but a lot of people kept giving these guys sticks for trying to unwind and have a good time, that is enough to make one throw jabs at anyone who seems to be an unfair critic.

You guys should all hold hands and sing kumbaya grin
Hahahaha,my bad cheesycheesy

I really don't care about what a lot of people say,this is Nairaland,by extension Nigeria,everyone have a right to opinion,and they expressed it.The organizers have a right of reply too,and I think they gave enough replies,so its a win win for all of them grin

compliments of the season smiley
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by Laveda(f): 9:39am On Jan 04, 2017
agrovick:

tonguetonguetongue

Compliments of the season, ma'am
cheesy

Thanks.. Happy new year. wink
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by misspicy(f): 9:42am On Jan 04, 2017
vizkiz:

What do you mean by vizkiz and his group...You still take me for someone who is that controversial? The same way you still think I am the one behind www.nairaland.com/iambush account?
I am really tempted to go out of the boundaries with you but nah... We've come a long way together... Stop making a fool out of yourself.

I mentioned you because I told you about eating up your own words when the event becomes a success without nairalanders coming back to hate on each other which never happened. Saying I and my group is just a prove of how much you view me as a person.
Now you are talking,I see your grievance made you try to involve me in your shenanigans grin
I apologized for accusing you but obviously you still hold grudges.
Now answer these questions
1)Was I the only one that expressed fear about the outcome of the party,why are you picking on me and mentioning me all over the place.
2)Was the fear I raised baseless?
3)What words I'm I supposed to eat?

Now if I wanted to mock you and your group (i saw the exchange you had with a group of people) did you seriously think I didn't see all the behind the scene pictures that wasn't uploaded on Nairaland?

@ crossed,please respect yourself Victor,I believe we have come a long way also.
Show some decorum even in your blind rage
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by vizkiz: 9:53am On Jan 04, 2017
misspicy:

[s]Now you are talking,I see your grievance made you try to involve me in your shenanigans grin
I apologized for accusing you but obviously you still hold grudges.
Now answer these questions
1)Was I the only one that expressed fear about the outcome of the party,why are you picking on me and mentioning me all over the place.
2)Was the fear I raised baseless?
3)What words I'm I supposed to eat?

Now if I wanted to mock you and your group (i saw the exchange you had with a group of people) did you seriously think I didn't see all the behind the scene pictures that wasn't uploaded on Nairaland?

@ crossed,please respect yourself Victor,I believe we have come a long way also.
Show some decorum even in your blind rage[/s]

Bullshìt as usual

Berbierklaus:

or some people who upload private chats?
I am not against the party,but
I will surely be here to watch and laugh when the threads start,I have all the time gringringrin

Berbierklaus:

Can't wait for the thread after that lagos beach party gringringrin
Na here we go hear all about the fuxkee and fuxked gringringrin

These are your own words.. You couldn't wait but to see us fail... Now you playing the victim. Funny thing how those you call friends talk bad about you and act cool towards you.

By the way you can upload the pictures you have those ones we were having sex right? Mtchewww
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by MadJay: 10:03am On Jan 04, 2017
Negativity everywhere

Person no fit chop food keep plateundecided
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by misspicy(f): 10:03am On Jan 04, 2017
vizkiz:

Bullshìt as usual

These are your own words.. You couldn't wait but to see us fail... Now you playing the victim. Funny thing how those you call friends talk bad about you and act cool towards you.

By the way you can upload the pictures you have those ones we were having sex right? Mtchewww
Is like you have comprehension problems undecided

What part of my writeup don't you understand?
Did You not see I was talking about controversial threads?
Did I ever say anything about the party failing,did I not have two of my people I personally told attend this same party?

And why do you keep picking on me
Please let this be the last time you would mention me concerning this issue.
I'm bigger than uploading anything,never done it,will never do it.

I'm through with you Vizkiz,I used to think you have a good head on your neck,now I know better.
mtchwwwwwww
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by vizkiz: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2017
misspicy:

I'm bigger than uploading anything,never done it,will never do it.

I'm through with you Vizkiz,I used to think you have a good head on your neck,now I know better.
mtchwwwwwww

Abegi. Finally I have got a new nick "headless" grin
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by agrovick(m): 10:18am On Jan 04, 2017
misspicy:

Hahahaha,my bad cheesycheesy

I really don't care about what a lot of people say,this is Nairaland,by extension Nigeria,everyone have a right to opinion,and they expressed it.The organizers have a right of reply too,and I think they gave enough replies,so its a win win for all of them grin

compliments of the season smiley

Thanks Mami, have a controversy free year.

Life is eazi gringrin

Laveda:
cheesy

Thanks.. Happy new year. wink

lipsrsealed
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by TashaGirl: 11:01am On Jan 04, 2017
pennytrate:

♣ • → saw alotta crazy things, even our own fynestboi rocking that girl like his life depends on it. undecided °°
cheesy cheesy
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by TashaGirl: 11:03am On Jan 04, 2017
naija1stpikin:

waz wrong wt u?
you again angry sad
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by Rukkydelta(f): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2017
dacblogger:

nah...dnt mean it in a bad way buh am taller than every1 I saw in the pix.
Lol
How many feet tall are you ?
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by naija1stpikin: 11:47am On Jan 04, 2017
TashaGirl:
you again angry sad
angry
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by TashaGirl: 11:49am On Jan 04, 2017
naija1stpikin:

angry
leave me alone angry
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by naija1stpikin: 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
TashaGirl:
leave me alone angry
bye
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by TashaGirl: 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
naija1stpikin:
bye
Good angry
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 by queencalipso(f): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
Berlynn:
《 i'm impressed no doubt the party was a success!!!♥♥ all thanks to the organizers they did a wonderful Job gathering kiddos errr sorry I mean to say adults together with no crash!! .... thumbs up.... it was lit grin 》♡♡

I'ld be back to state out few fault lol

Lol! You can find trouble you this geh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Captainnipples Banned And His Thread Closed / Pregnant Lady And Her Man Rocks Sleeveless Without Shoes In Pre-wedding Pictures / Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.