Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

85yrs Old Emir Of Daura With His Young Wife At The Naming Of Their Baby - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 85yrs Old Emir Of Daura With His Young Wife At The Naming Of Their Baby - Photos (1374 Views)

See What People Did To A Slay Queen Goat That Refused To Feed Her Baby. PHOTOS / How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work / This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

85yrs Old Emir Of Daura With His Young Wife At The Naming Of Their Baby - Photos by exlink10(m): 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
Am sorry, could this be share love or love driving by wealth. You know what i think? I think poverty is a disease. Emir of Daura, Alhaji Farouk Umar Farouk and his beautiful young wife, Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk christened their first child together today, January 3.

The baby girl was named Halimatu Sadiya Umar Faruk. Born in 1931, Umar Farouk became the 60th of Daura on February 2007. He married his wife in mid 2015.

What can you say about his love and marriage affair guys?

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/01/85yrs-old-emir-of-daura-with-his-young.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy ishilove ijeybabe missyb3 dominique

Re: 85yrs Old Emir Of Daura With His Young Wife At The Naming Of Their Baby - Photos by Rapmoney(m): 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
If he can still perform, no prob. That young woman needs the grip of a young agile man that's as strong as Olumo Rock! grin

Anyway, his life, his business!

My money, my business!!! cool
Re: 85yrs Old Emir Of Daura With His Young Wife At The Naming Of Their Baby - Photos by quality2: 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
this gal fine sha

(1) (Reply)

60-yr Old Nigerian Bride Gets Married For The 1st Time!pictures / Possibility Of Love In Lagos / It's Too Dangerous To Have Sex More Than 3 Times A Week_expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.