Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) (7292 Views)

Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? / Video Of Tacha Exposing Her Boobs While Seyi Baths Her Goes Viral / Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 10:56am On Oct 11, 2017
This Kenyan woman, has decided to express her true love and care for her husband by bathing him and feeding him like a baby.

She treats him like a king, Mean While most men dream of being treated like this by their wives.

Check out these photos trending on social media.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/woman-baths-husband-feeds-like-baby-photos/

Re: This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) by Ahmad4452(m): 10:59am On Oct 11, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) by Teaveapoet(f): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
I reserve my comment. lol
Re: This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) by Emotionless100: 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
End time marriage

So the ozza room too small?
Re: This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
what da fucukk is dis fuqqery undecided

4 Likes

Re: This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) by Emotionless100: 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
d

Mumu wats dis?
Re: This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) by Leakdaddy: 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
Husband looks like her son.
Useless blogger

5 Likes

Re: This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
Teaveapoet:
I reserve my comment. lol

into ur smelly pussi
Re: This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
Emotionless100:

Mumu wats dis?

Google searching, bro
Re: This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
A shame to manhood.

He may as well get rid of that stick and those balls between his legs.
Re: This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Lol
Why is he putting on boxers na?
Re: This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
The lady is playing with the guy's destiny grin
Re: This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) by LifeofAirforce(m): 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Look like his mom

Mother day things I guess .

All this bloggers sef

1 Like

Re: This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
This picture was taken on mother's day now.. Which kind yeye blogger is this?

1 Like

Re: This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) by muller101(m): 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ancient picture with a refurbished headline
Re: This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) by Sheun001(m): 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
iranu

Re: This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) by Chidonc(m): 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
what I really dont understand is wearing boxers while bathing.
Re: This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
Groovenaija360:
This Kenyan woman, has decided to express her true love and care for her husband by bathing him and feeding him like a baby.

She treats him like a king, Mean While most men dream of being treated like this by their wives.

Check out these photos trending on social media.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/woman-baths-husband-feeds-like-baby-photos/
i love this grin
cc thornapple cheesy

Re: This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) by laribari(m): 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rokia2:
A shame to manhood.

Which one is manhood there now? Pls pls pls! All men are not disabled.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) by Modelqwen(f): 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
shocked

Wen u call ur husband baby too much.
Re: This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) by oliidell(m): 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
The man needs slapped back to his senses.
Re: This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
This is funny oooh cry
Re: This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) by snipesdam(m): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
angry

Re: This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) by mankand(m): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
It's mother and son on the son birthday
Re: This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) by FisifunKododada: 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
Let me keep kwayet and come and be going lipsrsealed
Re: This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) by theNOISEmaker: 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
very old pic,. bloggers when una go repent?? This is a mother and son.. The son is celebrating his birth..
Re: This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
Whatever makes their marriage last long in love and peace it's no one's business as long it is contributing positively to their marriage cool
Re: This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) by owem19(m): 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
Wetin man no go see for nl,just imagine cry
Re: This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
Many are mad but few are roaming,oga pull off d short let her give u d real bath.Yeye pple angry
Re: This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) by blank(f): 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
Bloggers and their lies.

This was a mother's day stunt for mother's day. A mother and her son not husband.

This was even on front page on mother's day.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2017
lefulefu:

i love this grin
cc thornapple cheesy

Noooooooo, this is childish and out of place. How can you like it nah. It's abnormal o.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) by Starrycyzar(f): 11:04am On Oct 12, 2017
Rokia2:
A shame to manhood.

why can't everyone calm down,what I notice is that the guy is celebrating his birthday....thats his mom celebrating him in her twisted way..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teenage Boy Flaunts Two Girlfriends, Made Them Kiss Each Other In Public / This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) / Question 4 Romancelanders,who Would U Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.