Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work (20903 Views)

He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by EmagNig(m): 10:25am On May 06, 2019
A Nigerian man has shared a beautiful story on how he met his wife at a firm where they both worked.

In his romantic love story, the man identified as Donny Mason wrote that from the moment the lady worked into the office on her 1st day of work, he knew she was his wife and he began to name his future kids, even as he had not spoken with her yet.

They eventually became friends and got married. Now they are celebrating their 8th wedding anniversary.

Read his story below:

I worked in an office many years ago that had a lot of young single guys. Our HR,, a nice lady, would always harass us that she wants to attend wedding. I told her, since we spend all our time here at work how do we find a wife that she should hire ladies.

A few months later, she hired a young pretty damsel from Kogi and came rushing to my desk the morning the new hire was starting, that ‘i have hired a lady now o’ come and marry. I smiled waiting to see the lady.

When I did, ‘something clicked’. I couldn’t take my eyes off her. I called my friend who walked in a bank nearby that i have found a wife. I had not even spoken to the lady yet o. I had not even asked her if she had a boyfriend or anything. I had not even checked her personality or attitude but i was already naming our kids and printing our wedding IV card.

It took three years but tomorrow makes 8 years since we’ve been married and she makes me better at everything.

https://lailasnews.com/man-shares-beautiful-story-on-how-he-met-his-wife/

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by lovelove2323: 12:28pm On May 06, 2019
smiley
Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by WenysAD(f): 12:28pm On May 06, 2019
Beautiful

4 Likes

Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by Sultty(m): 12:29pm On May 06, 2019
This guy's determination thought me something

11 Likes

Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by kenodrill: 12:29pm On May 06, 2019
Big lie

8 Likes

Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by boss99(m): 12:31pm On May 06, 2019
Interesting grin
Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by GTFO(f): 12:31pm On May 06, 2019
OP, Pictures Please!! nor vex! Picture do tells alot, you know!

Wedding or Pre-wedding pictures too isssokay!

ASAP abeg, before Thunder strikes !!

and if you don't, it won't be WELL with you!

10 Likes

Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by johncallidon(m): 12:33pm On May 06, 2019
That's good.
Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by Censorme: 12:34pm On May 06, 2019
How does this concern over 150 million Nigerians now?

2 Likes

Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by safarigirl(f): 12:34pm On May 06, 2019
The lack of pictures makes the story unrelatable.

It's cute though, but the veracity of it is nonexistent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by Miracle4Sure: 12:34pm On May 06, 2019
LUCKY YOU

4 Likes

Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by DBossNG(m): 12:34pm On May 06, 2019
grin
Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by Kendumazy(m): 12:38pm On May 06, 2019
Nice one. Embedded in that story is alot of ups and downs.

Bulk deal on 8GB Atm card flash drive. 100pcs for 85k
only. Check link https://www.nairaland.com/5162695/
bulk-deal-100pcs-8gb-atm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by paix(m): 12:39pm On May 06, 2019
That's how I met my wife also, but at the staff canteen. We have 3 boys and a girl.

7 Likes

Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by LowerPriceData0(m): 12:39pm On May 06, 2019
Beautiful Story...
Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by philybuck(m): 12:39pm On May 06, 2019
Olodo your photoshop says 1.9b instead of 1.9m win, you want to scam people but can’t do proper calculation of odds and winnning
Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by advocate666: 12:41pm On May 06, 2019
Photo of the "beautiful" lady or ....
Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by Florblu(f): 12:41pm On May 06, 2019
Awwwww... This is beautiful.
Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by jaxxy(m): 12:43pm On May 06, 2019
I had a similar vibe before.
Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by SoNature(m): 12:44pm On May 06, 2019
Manson1:
This is four bedroom residential accommodation designed by asomarchitectng..

It's has an ante room, living room, dinning area with bar ,laundry and all rooms ensuite. Contact us for the complete architectural drawings..

See my signature for more details...

How much will it cost to build a house like that excluding the land?
Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by BanevsJoker(m): 12:48pm On May 06, 2019
OP, can't you differentiate between walk and work?

2 Likes

Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by oduademonest: 12:50pm On May 06, 2019
This is exploitation. Marrying someone under you is unethical.
Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by alausa4u(m): 1:03pm On May 06, 2019
Just like that, God bless me with my own wife wink
Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 06, 2019
advocate666:
Photo of the "beautiful" lady or ....
safarigirl:
The lack of pictures makes the story unrelatable.

It's cute though, but the veracity of it is nonexistent
GTFO:
OP, Pictures Please!! nor vex! Picture do tells alot, you know!

Wedding or Pre-wedding pictures too isssokay!

ASAP abeg, before Thunder strikes !!

and if you don't, it won't be WELL with you!
Which Kain picture una want? Na all d time everything go dey be true life story?

1 Like

Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by ruggedtimi(m): 1:19pm On May 06, 2019
lol..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! / Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / What Romancelander Have You Met?✘

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.