Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,140 members, 7,863,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Is It Bad To Befriend A Disabled Nairalanders? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad To Befriend A Disabled Nairalanders? (814 Views)

Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) / Can U Date Or Marry A Disabled Man Or Woman? / How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad To Befriend A Disabled Nairalanders? by winta2007(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2009
Is it bad to befriend a disabled?
Re: Is It Bad To Befriend A Disabled Nairalanders? by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 21, 2009
Are they not human beings with a heart and blood running through their veins? undecided undecided Even infants wouldnt say shit like this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Bad To Befriend A Disabled Nairalanders? by xynerise: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2009
And who is the disable Nlander?
Re: Is It Bad To Befriend A Disabled Nairalanders? by OBVIOUS(m): 11:57am On Nov 21, 2009
xynerise:

And who is the disable Nlander?

Me too I would like to know. undecided
Re: Is It Bad To Befriend A Disabled Nairalanders? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2009
^^ na wa o! wia is the disability?
Re: Is It Bad To Befriend A Disabled Nairalanders? by mamagee3(f): 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2009
How would you know if him/her is disabled since you can't see anyone.
Re: Is It Bad To Befriend A Disabled Nairalanders? by omega25red(m): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2009
winta2007:

I nominate this for the dumbest question in a thread in 2009.

i say 2009 because im sure this poster would think up another gem in 2010 lol
Re: Is It Bad To Befriend A Disabled Nairalanders? by blackmann(m): 11:28pm On Nov 21, 2009
i think the poster was asking nairalanders the question, like "is it bad to befriend a disabled, nairalanders?", not that he meant disabled nairalanders. i might be wrong though.
Re: Is It Bad To Befriend A Disabled Nairalanders? by OBVIOUS(m): 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2009
^^^^ u might have a point there.
Re: Is It Bad To Befriend A Disabled Nairalanders? by Busybody2(f): 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2009
WHATS WITH THIS DISTASTEFUL TOPICS CREEPING UP THESE DAYS AS IF DISABLED PEOPLE ARE FROM ANOTHER PLANET, SHIOR angry angry angry

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-355251.0.html

blackmann:

i think the poster was asking nairalanders the question, like "is it bad to befriend a disabled, nairalanders?", not that he meant disabled nairalanders. i might be wrong though.

Both topic is unpalatable and in bad taste, whatever angle you choose to look at it from embarassed
Re: Is It Bad To Befriend A Disabled Nairalanders? by riversman: 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2009
PLEASE - when a woman has no legs, she cant be gud in BED!!! lol!!! or a GUY with no hand, he cant hold that yansh grin sad grin
Re: Is It Bad To Befriend A Disabled Nairalanders? by Nobody: 2:30am On Nov 22, 2009
na wa.
Re: Is It Bad To Befriend A Disabled Nairalanders? by CrazyMan(m): 2:57am On Nov 22, 2009
So this forum hasn't changed.

If I must ask, is it a crime to date a disabled?
Re: Is It Bad To Befriend A Disabled Nairalanders? by CrazyMan(m): 2:57am On Nov 22, 2009
So this forum hasn't changed.

Re: Is It Bad To Befriend A Disabled Nairalanders? by Pweety4me(f): 3:53am On Nov 22, 2009
@Poster it's not bad it's ur choice!
Re: Is It Bad To Befriend A Disabled Nairalanders? by coolier(f): 9:37am On Nov 22, 2009
No, not bad at all.

CrazyMan:

No, not at all, nothing personal, but I wouldn't!
Re: Is It Bad To Befriend A Disabled Nairalanders? by SisiKill1: 9:44am On Nov 22, 2009
Is it bad to befriend a disable nairalander?!!!!

Really? I mean really?! Is this what it has come down to?
Re: Is It Bad To Befriend A Disabled Nairalanders? by dapsycool(m): 9:49am On Nov 22, 2009
winta2007:

ode undecided
Re: Is It Bad To Befriend A Disabled Nairalanders? by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 22, 2009
winta2007:

What a stupid, thread.

Aren't mentally / physically challenged people human too?

And from your question, I'd rank you as being severely mentally challenged.
Re: Is It Bad To Befriend A Disabled Nairalanders? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2009
why not! A disabled person could be a hundred times better than a healthy person.
Besides, I'd rather befriend someone with a physical disability than a character disability.
Re: Is It Bad To Befriend A Disabled Nairalanders? by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 23, 2009
When i see thread like this, i start wondering if the poster is disabled in the lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Bad To Befriend A Disabled Nairalanders? by Fhemmmy: 7:19am On Nov 23, 2009
It is not bad, but it is a personal preference and what you can handle or deal with without making the person feel bad.
Re: Is It Bad To Befriend A Disabled Nairalanders? by izeek(m): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2009
they are human, with feeling and emotions.
i suggest you dont look down on anyone.

you who is able now, might have a ghastly accident tomorrow an loose a limb or something,
wud that make ur g.f or b.f leave?

(1) (Reply)

Will U Still Marry Me? / A Very Tight Spot / Who Is More Selective On Nairaland The Ladies Or The Dudes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.