Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,996 members, 7,821,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Who Is More Selective On Nairaland The Ladies Or The Dudes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is More Selective On Nairaland The Ladies Or The Dudes? (811 Views)

Strictly To The Dudes..... / Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys / Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Selective On Nairaland The Ladies Or The Dudes? by Freiburger(m): 11:43am On Feb 13, 2010
The ladie says the guys don't know they want and the guy do the same, i mean vice-ersa.
So who is slowing up the game, The Ladies or the guys?
Re: Who Is More Selective On Nairaland The Ladies Or The Dudes? by madlady(f): 11:49am On Feb 13, 2010
@Poster the lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is More Selective On Nairaland The Ladies Or The Dudes? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:58am On Feb 13, 2010
Me ma no understand u, u dey confuse urself and others join. Who is slowing which game ?
Re: Who Is More Selective On Nairaland The Ladies Or The Dudes? by Ben13: 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2010
Who logs in for a serious stuff hia? Tseeeeeew!
Nairaland is to keep me fingers busy; anything more serious than that, count moi out. tongue
Re: Who Is More Selective On Nairaland The Ladies Or The Dudes? by Freiburger(m): 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2010
Rooneyboy:

Me ma no understand u, u dey confuse urself and others join. Who is slowing which game ?

Why not stay still if ain't got something meaningfull to say?
Re: Who Is More Selective On Nairaland The Ladies Or The Dudes? by Freiburger(m): 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2010
Ben-10:

Who logs in for a serious stuff hia? Tseeeeeew!
Nairaland is to keep me fingers busy; anything more serious than that, count moi out. tongue

Did i mentioned your name in that topic?
Re: Who Is More Selective On Nairaland The Ladies Or The Dudes? by 190: 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=23pt]the ladies are

they form alot and they simply do not have sh~t in their pants~

xcept a few who are close 2 me if u ask mi[/size]
Re: Who Is More Selective On Nairaland The Ladies Or The Dudes? by madlady(f): 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2010
190:

[size=23pt]the ladies are

they form alot and they simply do not have sh~t in their pants~

grin grin grin cool
Re: Who Is More Selective On Nairaland The Ladies Or The Dudes? by Freiburger(m): 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2010
[quote][/quote]

Why only these who are close to u? if i may ask.
Re: Who Is More Selective On Nairaland The Ladies Or The Dudes? by elowa: 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2010
the ladies are, my living example is madlady grin
Re: Who Is More Selective On Nairaland The Ladies Or The Dudes? by madlady(f): 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2010
^^^^^DIE. angry
Re: Who Is More Selective On Nairaland The Ladies Or The Dudes? by elowa: 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2010
^^^^ until i get u grin
Re: Who Is More Selective On Nairaland The Ladies Or The Dudes? by dani1luv: 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2010
^^This is serious oh cheesy
Re: Who Is More Selective On Nairaland The Ladies Or The Dudes? by lgboks(m): 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2010
i am kinda new here but i will support my fellow brothers on this issue especially the guy who said is proof is madlady. i mean i see her hand work every where i look on nairaland and she has a comment that says Hear no evil, speak no evil. cheesy that means that she has seen a lot of evils in her life.
Re: Who Is More Selective On Nairaland The Ladies Or The Dudes? by madlady(f): 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2010
lgboks:

i am kinda new here but i will support my fellow brothers on this issue especially the guy who said is proof is madlady. i mean i see her hand work every where i look on nairaland and she has a comment that says Hear no evil, speak no evil. cheesy that means that she has seen a lot of evils in her life.

Gosh you are so mean what did I do to you. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

@elowa is not a guy she's a girl  pretending to be a guy lipsrsealed.
Re: Who Is More Selective On Nairaland The Ladies Or The Dudes? by sweetpie23: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2010
50/50
Re: Who Is More Selective On Nairaland The Ladies Or The Dudes? by Freiburger(m): 1:26pm On Feb 14, 2010
lgboks:

Exactly.
Re: Who Is More Selective On Nairaland The Ladies Or The Dudes? by madlady(f): 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2010
Freiburger:

Exactly.

Why now shocked what I do you?
Re: Who Is More Selective On Nairaland The Ladies Or The Dudes? by Freiburger(m): 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2010
madlady:

Why now shocked what I do you?

coz u wwas the first to reply this topic saying Guys are responsible. and from your previous posts u are always avoid the truth even when u know it's true.
Re: Who Is More Selective On Nairaland The Ladies Or The Dudes? by madlady(f): 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2010
^^^Explain sir.
Re: Who Is More Selective On Nairaland The Ladies Or The Dudes? by lgboks(m): 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2010
there is nothing to explain there ma.his message was quite clear.

Hear no evil, speak no evil. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is More Selective On Nairaland The Ladies Or The Dudes? by lgboks(m): 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2010
[quote][/quote]hey if elowa is a lady then i am sorry but if she/he is really a guy then i remain firm on my words.
Re: Who Is More Selective On Nairaland The Ladies Or The Dudes? by madlady(f): 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2010
^^it means I try not to see or speak bad things.
    I am very  cry cry that you feel that way about me.

lgboks:

hey if elowa is a lady then i am sorry but if she/he is really a guy then i remain firm on my words.

She's a lady, she always changes her gender when she wants to fight lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is More Selective On Nairaland The Ladies Or The Dudes? by elowa: 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2010
Igboks,
elowa is a guy, that's just one of madlady's way of getting at me. am def gon get bak at her too  tongue

madlady:

^^it means I try not to see or speak bad things.
I am very cry cry that you feel that way about me.

She a lady. lipsrsealed
now u ve met ur match grin grin grin though i still owe u one grin
Re: Who Is More Selective On Nairaland The Ladies Or The Dudes? by madlady(f): 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2010
^^^^^ death ; angry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Who Is More Selective On Nairaland The Ladies Or The Dudes? by elowa: 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2010
^^ grin grin grin grin after i have gotten you
Re: Who Is More Selective On Nairaland The Ladies Or The Dudes? by madlady(f): 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2010
^^^ embarassed
Re: Who Is More Selective On Nairaland The Ladies Or The Dudes? by elowa: 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2010
^^ now u re making me feel bad embarassed but i think i love seeing you in this state grin grin grin
Re: Who Is More Selective On Nairaland The Ladies Or The Dudes? by lgboks(m): 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2010
maybe u guys should just call it quit. you both will be much better off as allies. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Should I Ask Her For It? Please Advice / What The Things Women Fancy Most In Men? / Gist Us Abt Ur Secondary School Luv,here Is Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.