Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Because I Am A Woman! - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Because I Am A Woman! (44742 Views)

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number / ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by AngelsAndStars(m): 9:50am On Jan 05, 2017
link2ok:

You must not use insultive words what is wrong with every1 at the slightest of it you quick to rain curses.

The point is did Hillary Clinton win the election which is a No.

shut the fvck up. you are dumb and I can't give you breathing space.

did she lose because she's a woman? didn't she win the majority individual vote by almost 3 million voters?

was the electoral college stuff illegal? was it not sane system used by previous leaders? you are too naive my friend.

she lost because of electoral college which is the legal system used in USA since long ago not because she's a woman. someone will always win. someone will always win.

now get lost

3 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by naijaboiy: 9:53am On Jan 05, 2017
Estharfabian:

Sweetheart, You and I know this is Hogwash. grin

I never said I Wanted being superior. tongue he did.
So, Your argument basically holds no water. cool goodluck next time!

PS-Club girl, baby mama? Those people are also lesser beings too? Y'all could literally Churn Out garbage to stay relevant.
Oh baby! I'm sorry you think it's hogwash but I cannot be held responsible for your inability to see it as it is. grin

I can't believe you think your argument actually held water. I was only using your logic to give it back to you.

And how did I tag those people as lesser beings hunnay? It's the same way you think low of paedophiles and rapists et all, that's how we guys think low of prostitutes and baby mamas. And even if you wanted to be superior you can't be generally superior to men, maybe to your gateman and gardener at home. grin

You really played yourself. gringringrin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by AngelsAndStars(m): 9:54am On Jan 05, 2017
uzolexis:

ok.
all i'm saying is that the ideal thing we should fight for is equity not equality cos within genders pple are not equal talk less of across genders.
o baby that's what I been talking about. everybody needs to be treated right. life didn't create anything equal. you can admit things have changed over the years, we are improving and really credit need be given to this generation but trying to drastically shove equality down our throats is only going to cause trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by naijaboiy: 9:55am On Jan 05, 2017
AngelsAndStars:

did she lose because she's a woman? didn't she win the majority individual vote by almost 3 million voters?

was the electoral college stuff illegal? was it not sane system used by previous leaders? you are too naive my friend.

she lost because of electoral college which is the legal system used in USA since long ago not because she's a woman. someone will always win. someone will always win.

now get lost
Don't waste your time on shallow people. I see you've been arguing since the early hours of today.

It's not worth it.

3 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by naijaboiy: 9:57am On Jan 05, 2017
Re: Because I Am A Woman! by AngelsAndStars(m): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2017
naijaboiy:

Don't waste your time on shallow people. I see you've been arguing since the early hours of today.

It's not worth it.
actually I think it does. people just go online to say stupid things. young guys can see these things and feel they are true.

this gender bullsh\t is not getting past me. anytime I see an argument of such I attack.

thanks anyway

2 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 05, 2017
naijaboiy:

Oh baby! I'm sorry you think it's hogwash but I cannot be held responsible for your inability to see it as it is. grin

I can't believe you think your argument actually held water. I was only using your logic to give it back to you.

And how did I tag those people as lesser beings hunnay? It's the same way you think low of paedophiles and rapists et all, that's how we guys think low of prostitutes and baby mamas. And even if you wanted to be superior you can't be generally superior to men, maybe to your gateman and gardener at home. grin

You really played yourself. gringringrin

Those people(Armed robers, rapists, Paedophiles) actually Committed REAL Crimes. like they hurt people. Baby mamas, Club girls don't.

My disappointment in what you posted is almost palpable. but Whatever tho. it's Nairaland! grin everyone wants to claim werey!

like I said, I never for once said I was superior to anyone. my argument is that You ain't the boss of me simply because You've got balls, and I don't. Gerrit?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by elitejosef: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2017
MVLOX:
I will be back.... Now am back... Everytin she wrote re so true... Imagine wen I was a kid my dad who travels a lot cheated on my mum like mad beat her too some times... The family couldn't take it anymore so dey came 1 day had dis fight with my dad in the process he lost like 3 tooth to my fashion designer uncle Blessing... Mum leaves the home with our kid broda and dad starts bringing some of his concubines home but mum is criticized for leaving and abandoning us as my elder sister was just 12 or so while I was 8 and still in primary sch.... Mum starts a small biz and starts looking good and pple starts accusing her of slping with men.... All dis while I so much loved my dad cuz he hardly beats or disciplines me yet mum still deals with my excesses even though she wasn't living with us but not that far too..... Mum dies years later wen I was 15, some say she was poisoned but she really suffered b4 she died, afta investing all she had and wat odas supported her with to help fight her illness... Even in her grave she is blamed for the wayward lifestyle of my elder sister who my dad and his family knew was very close to her b4 she died, unknown to dem my sister was a pretender around my late mum and did all she did on her own... As for me I cleaned up my life changed from that teenager who wanted to explored life to a more conservative young man who practically stayed away from Gals because I knew for a fact that they re fragile besides I resolved afta my mums death neva to make any woman pass through what she went through. I so regret not been close to her wen she was alive... I ran from her cuz she wanted the best for me and would always discipline me wen I wen the wrong way.. I really didn't like her wen she was alive due to the fact dat I spent my very tender years with my grandmum who taught me 50% of wat I know and do 2day so wen I finally reunited with my mum she was more like a stranger to me as I practically detested her food and so many things about her.... Fast Forward to present time and I so miss her especially when I think of the fact that I will and can neva have a mother like her in this present system.... And yes afta 27 years of remaining single and concentrating on been a better man I started dating just last year to my best friend of 14 year and hope to correct some if not all the mistakes that were there in my dad and mums marriage life hopefully by next year.... And yes OP I agree with you all what pple did to her including me and what happened to her happened because SHE WAS A WOMAN...
Nice piece and I love the way you made it so real
But some people will never agree with you

2 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by naijaboiy: 10:07am On Jan 05, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
actually I think it does. people just go online to say stupid things. young guys can see these things and feel they are true.

this gender bullsh\t is not getting past me. anytime I see an argument of such I attack.

thanks anyway
Lol...if you feel you have the strength then no problem.

But I must warn you, these feminists never back down with their dumb and shallow ideologies. grin

1 Like

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by naijaboiy: 10:08am On Jan 05, 2017
Estharfabian:

Those people(Armed rovers, rapists, Paedophiles) actually Committed REAL Crimes. like they hurt people. Baby mamas, Club girls don't.

My disappointment in what you posted is almost palpable. but Whatever tho. it's Nairaland! grin everyone wants to claim werey!

like I said, I never for once said I was superior to anyone. my argument is that You ain't the boss of me simply because You've got balls, and I don't. Gerrit?

Esther my good fren! gringrin

Issokay, we are not fighting. Happy new year btw. smiley
Re: Because I Am A Woman! by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 05, 2017
naijaboiy:

Esther my good fren! gringrin

Issokay, we are not fighting. Happy new year btw. smiley

Lol. I know nah..grin

same to you jaweh. I actually haven't been seeing much of you lately. I returned and you disappeared! cry
Re: Because I Am A Woman! by AngelsAndStars(m): 10:13am On Jan 05, 2017
naijaboiy:

Lol...if you feel you have the strength then no problem.

But I must warn you, these feminists never back down with their dumb and shallow ideologies. grin
I know. my message is channeled at the male. the female can rant for all I care no wahala.

funny thing is when you meet them real life they drop all their feminist bullsh\ts.and we own them.

there!s this girl on my facebook posting all sort of pictures and comments like, we don't need sicker, we cray, we slay, bla bla bla. met her last week in a cool bar, she saw package, I give her trips. she just behave normal. smooched her in public sef French kiss her well. I owned her and I can do more if I wish.

next day she went back to roar on facebook, well, I just keep giving her my likes. these girls are lions online but when you meet then they are puppies.

my comments are meant to educate young guys. thanks man

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by SalomonKane: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
I know. my message is channeled at the male. the female can rant for all I care no wahala.

funny thing is when you meet them real life they drop all their feminist bullsh\ts.and we own them.

there!s this girl on my facebook posting all sort of pictures and comments like, we don't need sicker, we cray, we slay, bla bla bla. met her last week in a cool bar, she saw package, I give her trips. she just behave normal. smooched her in public sef French kiss her well. I owned her and I can do more if I wish.

next day she went back to roar on facebook, well, I just keep giving her my likes. these girls are lions online but when you meet then they are puppies.

my comments are meant to educate young guys. thanks man
Bros, you be real bad baddo baddest.

3 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by AngelsAndStars(m): 10:23am On Jan 05, 2017
SalomonKane:
Bros, you be real bad baddo baddest.
I am not a bad person. I just chill. when you have money and you package well you are good with these girls even these ones shouting on nairaland na children

5 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by SalomonKane: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
I am not a bad person. I just chill. when you have money and you package well you are good with these girls even these ones shouting on nairaland na children
Yea I know. Was only joking. I too have seen first hand that many girls who bark online are usually timid when you meet them offline. Especially the ones on Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by Mightyraw(m): 10:46am On Jan 05, 2017
elitejosef:

Only wish it could be moved to front page for some ladies out there to draw strength from

So hw does it help d ladies
Re: Because I Am A Woman! by FluffySucre(f): 10:51am On Jan 05, 2017
MrsMurphy:
This is the true definition of what mainly African women go through

Few of them, yes. But most don't, only yesterday in the bus on my way from work you should see how this woman was raining curses on the driver, am sure if it was jus the two of them she would have hit but claim the man has been beating her for nothing, and people will believe her because she is a WOMAN. She was both the Offender and attacker, very bad. angry

2 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by seggzz(m): 10:55am On Jan 05, 2017
MarieSucre:

If there is no law against women raping men, I don't see how that is a problem that women can solve. The arm of government that passes laws and amends constituition is called the National Assembly.
It is 97.8 male. AGAIN. 97.8 MALE. Instead of yoy to lobby your fellow male to pass the law, you are here shouting at random women on nairaland. What kind of backward sense is that?

In what office are women occupying mor space than men? Abeg give me their address sharp-sharp, I wann go therem

Abeg this bride price issue, pls open a thread now-now on nairaland, I will 100 percent support you.

Raising Children is not work?? Okay ooo we yaf hia. Only someone who has never had to take care of a child will say this. They are womwen who work and take care of children but noooo our prophet above will not consider this as work.

(1) Since there is no law against women raping men, it shows that your gender is favoured.

(2) No law is against women for being voted for. Women hardly contest for politics in Nigeria, does this show any form of inequality here?

(3) Check the military and other life threatening Jobs sector in Nigeria,they are mostly occupy by male. Do you know the reasons for this? one of the reasons is that you hardly see female applying for such job. And even if you see any of them in such sector, they are usually given the juicy and less threatening posts just because of 'she is a woman'. Banks do employ females singles than men even in Nigeria.

(4)Can threads opening on bride price make you pay your husband or boyfriend family groom price? Is it not still inequality? Who is benefiting more here?

(5) Taking care of children is natural law and not society inequality. It is one of the natural things that makes you a woman. Of what use is your breasts and other of your organ if not for a natural purpose. Men do care for their children as well...

2 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by FluffySucre(f): 10:56am On Jan 05, 2017
Xensity:
The woman forgot to mention these:

Because you are a woman, a man is expected to pay for you when you both go out, while you just eat and enjoy.

Because you are a woman, a man is not expected to hit you.

Because you are a woman, it's expected of men to do the physically challenging and strenuous jobs, while you do the easy ones.

Because you are a woman, men are expected to protect you like they were your bodyguards.

Because you are a woman, a man is expected to provide for you and take care of you, even if you can provide and take care of yourself.

Because you are a woman, men are expected to defy their natural programming, take medications, do exercises and practice hard, just to spend an inordinate amount of time pleasing you during sex.

I despise posts like this. The writer is painting a hyperbolic picture of what women experience while demonizing men in the process. She is also victimizing her gender in such a dishonest way, and making it seem like all she said is a true representation of how majority of men view or treat women in our present day.

And I find it quite funny that the minority of women who are actually facing subjugation, like the women in Taliban Afghanistan, aren't the ones creating this kind of post, it's these trend seeking, brazilian hair-wearing, face-painting, dress-slaying, gadjet-flaunting opportunists that know nothing about their world, and who have it easier than their Nigerian male counterparts, that are the ones passionately championing feminism on social media.

All you feminist apologists should just shut the fuuuck up. There has never been a better time for women in the history of human civilization than now. The world is getting better for your gender. Fuuucking remove the ideological blindfolds from your eyes and see.

Op, why don't you borrow a time machine and take your disingenuous thread to 18th century Nigeria. That's where it would make sense.

I could kiss you right this!
Re: Because I Am A Woman! by FluffySucre(f): 10:59am On Jan 05, 2017
Martinola:
please burry dis crap...a lady slapped me d oda tym, i was told to let it go jst because IT'S A WOMAN...if i had returned d slap, som bastards would call me irresponsible...why becos IT'S A WOMAN.

Thank You! angry

2 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by porozhniy(m): 11:02am On Jan 05, 2017
MarieSucre:

Pls what you just typed, does it make sense?
What does palmwine have to do with anything?

Are the Taliban men?
Have they built a state on the superiority and control by men in that if women step out of line, they are punished severely?
Sometimes even with death?
Are you man?
Why are you still here on Nairaland arguing with me instead of your fellow men who are tarnishing the name of your gender?

Oya answer all these questions.
You have shown you lack a basic understanding if who the Taliban are or what they stand for.
Fact is, most of the people killed thus far are men & boys fighting as child soldiers.
In some cases, these men & boys fight with virtually nothing to protect their women, children & freedom.
So for every woman & child enslaved by the taliban, hundreds of men died fighting to protect them & hundred are still dieing to free them.

Last time I checked, Kurdish women were fighting Isis in Syria while about 43 Afgan women are gearing up to join the fight against Taliban.

So Mariesucre, since u're obviously concerned about the plight of the oppressed Afgan woman, when are you joining the fight to end their oppression?

3 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by HarveySpecter1: 11:04am On Jan 05, 2017
rose54321:

Off topic.
Suits - I love Harvey specter, so arrogantly confident.

Harvey Specter is just like me though we are in different professional fields. Lol.

The only difference is that Jessica Pearson loves his bullshit but my own boss doesn't but he can't do without me, at least now.

Btw, replace arrogant with confident.

If it's true, it's isn't boasting - Harvey Specter.

Which one are you? Louis Litt or Mike Ross?
Re: Because I Am A Woman! by wallymore(m): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2017
African woman shld respect her husband in all cases...and never compare ur self with a man. Godd make us the King of the universe. Western world has turn many things upside down. because u are a woman ur reward is with God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by Toks2008(m): 11:20am On Jan 05, 2017
daretodiffer:
Duh! He has been used and dumped all his lifesmiley

You see why ladies like you will forever be dumb.

Any lady who allows a man to screw her just once and latter leaves the man to say she used and dumped him should just start mourning the death of her dignity.

Only a lady with a LovePeddler mindset will say she used and dumped a man so for you to write this confirms my ascertion...you are either a LovePeddler or has the potential to be one...GOD have mercy on you.

3 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by Onwiebuk: 11:26am On Jan 05, 2017
in one of Dolly Partons songs she said "my mistakes are not worse than yours just because am a woman".
Re: Because I Am A Woman! by porozhniy(m): 11:30am On Jan 05, 2017
MarieSucre:

Why don't you men also protest about the boy child the same way women are protesting about the abuse meted on the girl child?

Abi is it us that will do all the work??
When have you women ever championed the cause of the hundreds of vulnerable children abused by your fellow women?
Are those boys no longer your sons?
Why scream discrimination when u unwittingly discriminate against the boy child?
When we speak up, the same society reminds us how our fathers never complained.
The same society think boys can hardly be abused sexually especially by women.
The same society think if a boy is sexually abused, he must have enjoyed it.
Unlike you, I don't blame the phantom "society" for my problems. I work to overcome them.
Re: Because I Am A Woman! by naijaboiy: 11:37am On Jan 05, 2017
Estharfabian:

Lol. I know nah..grin

same to you jaweh. I actually haven't been seeing much of you lately. I returned and you disappeared! cry
Lool...I've been around o, but with an alternate. The mods dealt my moniker a two weeks break which began 22nd last month. I just got released last night.

Good to have you around. Keep giving us wahala you hear. gringrin
Re: Because I Am A Woman! by link2ok(m): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
AngelsAndStars:

now get lost

Will not bring myself down to exchange words with you. If you can't have an argument without insult then it means I can't have a conversation with you.

Have a good day

1 Like

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by MarieSucre(f): 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
porozhniy:

When have you women ever championed the cause of the hundreds of vulnerable children abused by your fellow women?
Why scream discrimination when u unwittingly discriminate against the boy child?
When we speak up, the same society reminds us how our fathers never complained.
The same society think boys can hardly be abused sexually especially by women.
The same society think if a boy is sexually abused, he must have enjoyed it.
Unlike you, I don't blame the phantom "society" for my problems. I work to overcome them.

When have you MEN ever championed the cause of the hundreds of vulnerable children abused by your fellow MEN?
Why scream discrimination when u unwittingly WILL NOT EVEN PROTEST AGAINST THE SUFFERING OF the boy child BUT WILL WANT TO SHUT UP OTHER PEOPLES PROTEST?
When we speak up, YOUR FATHERS reminds YOU how our fathers never complained.
The same society LED BY MEN AND THEIR NOTION OF MASCULINITY think boys can hardly be abused sexually especially by women.
The same society ESPECIALLY JOKES TOLD BY MALE ARTISTE LIKE BASKET MOUTH AND OKEY BAKASSI think if a boy is sexually abused, he must have enjoyed it.
Unlike you, I WILL CALL OUT BULLSHIIT WHEN I SEE IT. I work to overcome them.

If you want to protest no one is stopping you. But the thing is you never ever ever do. You just wait for women to start their own then try to shut them up.

Remember it's a MAN'S WORLD. Make use of that advantage for your cause.

1 Like

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by AngelsAndStars(m): 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
link2ok:

Will not bring myself down to exchange words with you. If you can't have an argument without insult then it means I can't have a conversation with you.

Have a good day
sorry about the insults man. I humbly apologize for the harsh words

but really gender had nothing to do with the election. I was consistent with the election and even did a vigil on collation "day",

the west has gotten past such gender based sentiments really

well, have a great day.

1 Like

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by saccie1162: 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
Stories that touch... u r a woman dat is the norm... stop complaining
Re: Because I Am A Woman! by Marsnizz: 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
dealslip:

I need your help what exactly is the inequality between male and female? What make female less or greater than men?
@ obbason22 is right because no sane man ll waste his precious time,money and energy on such a woman who is trying so hard to fight for gender equality. My sisi be wise, don't be deceive even the so called western world and the world super power only shout-scream about gender equality but you see my beloved sister,it's not in their hearts to do so. Hillary Clinton suppose to be the president of America. Note, the power of a woman shouldn't be underestimated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Why Aren't Today's Marriages Lasting Like Those Of Our Parents And Forefathers? / Share Your Experience After Marrying Without Your Mother's Or Father's Consent / Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.