Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,345 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Are There Still Any Married Men In Nigeria Innocent Of Adultery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Still Any Married Men In Nigeria Innocent Of Adultery (660 Views)

See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own / I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Still Any Married Men In Nigeria Innocent Of Adultery by mamagee3(f): 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2009
Are there still any married man in Nigeria who is not guilty of cheating on his wife whether it's in his heart or by actions? undecided
Re: Are There Still Any Married Men In Nigeria Innocent Of Adultery by SisiKill1: 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2009
Deepzone. . . Is that you?
Re: Are There Still Any Married Men In Nigeria Innocent Of Adultery by mamagee3(f): 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

angry
Re: Are There Still Any Married Men In Nigeria Innocent Of Adultery by anddrewz: 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2009
Cheating in d heart? Who is innocent? Even you!
Re: Are There Still Any Married Men In Nigeria Innocent Of Adultery by posakosa(m): 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

I almost died----- grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are There Still Any Married Men In Nigeria Innocent Of Adultery by riversman: 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2009
my FATHER has never cheated and will never cheat, now my neighbors BOYFRIEND is anotha story, HE IS THE DEFINITION OF A "LIAR & A CHEATER", every nite SHE is pinching his dick,

Lately, i have been hearing a male cry at about 10pm every nite, i think thats wen the DICK PINCHING starts, grin shocked
Re: Are There Still Any Married Men In Nigeria Innocent Of Adultery by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2009
hard to tell.

The ones who dont want to comit adultery, are constantly subjected to an endless barrage by those who want them to cheat, for various reasons.

the devil walks to and fro seeking who to devour.
Re: Are There Still Any Married Men In Nigeria Innocent Of Adultery by mamagee3(f): 12:20am On Nov 22, 2009
riversman:

my FATHER has never cheated and will never cheat, now my neighbors BOYFRIEND is anotha story, HE IS THE DEFINITION OF A "LIAR & A CHEATER", every nite SHE is pinching his privates,

Lately, i have been hearing a male cry at about 10pm every nite, i[b] think thats wen the privates PINCHING starts[/b],  grin shocked

*Dies*
Re: Are There Still Any Married Men In Nigeria Innocent Of Adultery by riversman: 12:22am On Nov 22, 2009
tpia.:

hard to tell.

The ones who dont want to comit adultery, are constantly subjected to an endless barrage by those who want them to cheat, for various reasons.

the devil walks to and fro seeking who to devour.

always got blame the devil, na wah for u xtians oh, HISS!!!

@MAMA GEE - wetin dey kill u? u neva hear of "dick picching" b4
Re: Are There Still Any Married Men In Nigeria Innocent Of Adultery by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 22, 2009
^^ abeg carry your demons and lack of basic English comprehension dey go.

ode.
Re: Are There Still Any Married Men In Nigeria Innocent Of Adultery by CrazyMan(m): 2:02am On Nov 22, 2009
@Topic
Yes there are and I'm a living example smiley(but I'm single)
Re: Are There Still Any Married Men In Nigeria Innocent Of Adultery by Nobody: 2:18am On Nov 22, 2009
riversman:

my FATHER has never cheated and will never cheat, now my neighbors BOYFRIEND is anotha story, HE IS THE DEFINITION OF A "LIAR & A CHEATER", every nite SHE is pinching his privates,

Lately, i have been hearing a male cry at about 10pm every nite, i think thats wen the privates PINCHING starts, grin shocked
Can we stop with the fake tales plz

@mamagee
tell us when you're done researching.

but na wa o, naija men scare me sha. And so does polygamy.
Re: Are There Still Any Married Men In Nigeria Innocent Of Adultery by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 22, 2009
thuogh to tell the truth its rampant everywhere but worse in some parts than others.

There are places in Nigeria where its almost impossible for a man not to cheat, unless he's either impotent, eccentric or gay.

true talk, unless people have been exaggerating when telling me.
Re: Are There Still Any Married Men In Nigeria Innocent Of Adultery by layzie: 8:13am On Nov 22, 2009
@ post; NONE
Re: Are There Still Any Married Men In Nigeria Innocent Of Adultery by abx76: 9:00am On Nov 22, 2009
I don't thihk there is any. Even those that are not doing it directly, they have it in mind only that they are concious of their actions.
Re: Are There Still Any Married Men In Nigeria Innocent Of Adultery by Tcrack(m): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2009
yes there are. the poor ugly looking ones which no sexy single chic is interested in.
Re: Are There Still Any Married Men In Nigeria Innocent Of Adultery by waterworks(f): 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2009
everyone has done it in thier mind!!!
Re: Are There Still Any Married Men In Nigeria Innocent Of Adultery by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2009
Yes, but only my dream.
Re: Are There Still Any Married Men In Nigeria Innocent Of Adultery by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2009
Yes,only in my dream.

(1) (Reply)

Wat Would U Do In A Situation Like Dis? / Plz Help! / He Wants Me,i Want Another!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.