Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

He Wants Me,i Want Another! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me,i Want Another! (659 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants Me,i Want Another! by sweetmum(f): 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2009
am going out with this guy,i love him but, sometimes he display some kind of behavior that tells he didnt want to be more involve in the relationship.and there is this other guy that want to want us to get so serious,want to come and meet my parents,what do i do?
Re: He Wants Me,i Want Another! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2009
you first have to sit down and ask yourself this question:

- WHAT AM I SEEKING FOR IN ALL THIS?
- IF I WAS IN MY CURRENT BF SHOES, WOULDNT I WANT TO KNOW HOW MY GF REALLY FELT?
- DO I REALLY LOVE MY BF?
- HOW CAN SOMEONE EXPECT A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH ME KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT I AM IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE?

you seems confuse about what you are seeking for, to say the least, and need to re evaluate whats important in your life.
if you have problem with your bf then communication is the way to go forward. just because something isnt right, doesnt mean that you should automatically seek for better pasture without informing him. and then you expect bf to act right with you? where are your morals?

also, would you trust a man that expect you to dump your current bf for him? in my mind, such a man will have no problem to dump you if he finds someone better than you (thats what he expects from you)
Re: He Wants Me,i Want Another! by Singular: 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2009
read this post
Re: He Wants Me,i Want Another! by aus123(m): 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2009
What is heart telling you!!!
Re: He Wants Me,i Want Another! by ayomidej(f): 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2009
You are double dating, God is watching you grin
Re: He Wants Me,i Want Another! by iice(f): 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2009
@Topic Correlation? undecided
Re: He Wants Me,i Want Another! by shollyaj(m): 7:16am On Nov 27, 2009
Trust your Instincts for a better solution.
Re: He Wants Me,i Want Another! by echobee(f): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2009
follow ur instincts
Re: He Wants Me,i Want Another! by Lady234: 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2009
Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaaah
Haa
Ha
Aaaaah
Re: He Wants Me,i Want Another! by chocomillo(f): 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2009
Follow your heart smiley
Re: He Wants Me,i Want Another! by prophetk: 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2009
all i'l say 2 u is dat God is d key 2 every relationship,der4 He alone has d numerous answers 2 ur numerous questions,so go 2 Him in prayers 4 divine directions.
Re: He Wants Me,i Want Another! by ADUNOKIKI(f): 11:13am On Dec 04, 2009
go for the one that gives you a guarantee.
Re: He Wants Me,i Want Another! by MightyMuna(m): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2009
please do not follow your heart, follow your head. head is where the brain, it makes logical and clear cut decisions. Heart is full of emotions.

(1) (Reply)

Why All My Post Keep Missing / How To Make Your Looks Irrelevant In The Game Of Attraction / Must I Wear This Wedding Ring Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.