Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Unbelievable: Can Women Really Be This Wayward? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable: Can Women Really Be This Wayward? (2755 Views)

This Wayward Girl Is Blackmailing My Husband: Is He Guilty? / 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want / Can Women Be Funny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable: Can Women Really Be This Wayward? by robminds: 6:42am On Jan 05, 2017
Just to go and relax with my fiancee in my best man's house to witness 2016 translating into the 2017, when she took excuse to ease herself in the toilet and all i hear minutes later was moaning and moaning. After sometime i checked on her by standing at the door of the toilet and the moaning became intense, so i forced the door open and saw her and my best man doing it.

This is not a movie or fiction.

See Facebook posts and photo of a friend wailing over what just happened to his own close friend.

http://www.robminds.com/2017/01/05/drama-man-busts-fiancee-best-man-toilet/
Re: Unbelievable: Can Women Really Be This Wayward? by chiefolododo(m): 6:44am On Jan 05, 2017
Eyah sorry
Re: Unbelievable: Can Women Really Be This Wayward? by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 05, 2017
What a pity,take heart you hear?

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Can Women Really Be This Wayward? by dacblogger: 7:35am On Jan 05, 2017
your so called fiancee is wayward and nt all women, abi you're trying to tell me that the women in your family are all wayward huh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: Can Women Really Be This Wayward? by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:54am On Jan 05, 2017

AFTER GOD,FEAR WOMEN

AFTER GOD,FEAR WOMEN
Re: Unbelievable: Can Women Really Be This Wayward? by dotman4real007(m): 8:22am On Jan 05, 2017
ladies are bad cheats. but that woman no get sense. na pusssy she dey use do brain
Re: Unbelievable: Can Women Really Be This Wayward? by LifeOfATroll: 8:56am On Jan 05, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Can Women Really Be This Wayward? by lifu2016(m): 10:07am On Jan 05, 2017
him and your best man?
Re: Unbelievable: Can Women Really Be This Wayward? by ameezy(m): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2017
undecided

Re: Unbelievable: Can Women Really Be This Wayward? by Creamish(f): 10:29am On Jan 05, 2017
robminds:
Just to go and relax with my fiancee in my best man's house to witness 2016 translating into the 2017, when she took excuse to ease herself in the toilet and all i hear minutes later was moaning and moaning. After sometime i checked on her by standing at the door of the toilet and the moaning became intense, so i forced the door open and saw him and my best man doing it.

This is not a movie or fiction.

See Facebook posts and photo of a friend wailing over what just happened to his own close friend.

http://www.robminds.com/2017/01/05/drama-man-busts-fiancee-best-man-toilet/

If ur fiance is a man (based on the emboldened) what beef d'u have against women?
Re: Unbelievable: Can Women Really Be This Wayward? by Creamish(f): 10:31am On Jan 05, 2017
lifu2016:
him and your best man?

Lol..exactly.. U saw what I saw.. grin
Re: Unbelievable: Can Women Really Be This Wayward? by ouzo1(m): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2017
In femi junglist voice "ur fiancee na lati and she the like to share her kpomo"
Re: Unbelievable: Can Women Really Be This Wayward? by ajasbaba(m): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2017
ok op

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Can Women Really Be This Wayward? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 05, 2017
grin grin

Re: Unbelievable: Can Women Really Be This Wayward? by Idydarling(f): 11:48am On Jan 05, 2017
some ladies eh
Re: Unbelievable: Can Women Really Be This Wayward? by robminds: 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
Creamish:

If ur fiance is a man (based on the emboldened) what beef d'u have against women?

lol... just a typo ERR
updated tnx
Re: Unbelievable: Can Women Really Be This Wayward? by loadedvibes: 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
Action film
Re: Unbelievable: Can Women Really Be This Wayward? by ramdris(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
Op u b....

(1) (Reply)

Wife Catches Husband With Side Chick & Chops Off The Chic's Legs(photos) / Why Are Pakistan People So Nice? / Twitter User Reveals Secret About Lagos Based Marraiges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.