Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model (28299 Views)

What Were You Taught In School That You Later Learned Was Completely Untrue? / Geography Vs Urban & Regional Planning: Which Should He Go For? / 7 Types Of Punishments We Had In School We Can Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by rhektor(m): 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
Billyonaire:
Look at this model. This model says, that Oceans divide what we call Continents that there is an unknown vastness of deep which you cant get to the end, deep means something bigger than oceans.

Dont believe, just think.

If this your model is right then why is there differences in time and ride? Why is Antarctica so cold and Africa and Middle East so hot? Many unanswered questions. I know your are not prepared to answer these questions

2 Likes

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by rhektor(m): 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
Billyonaire:

Here they go. An African loving the Bible more than the Jews. Shame!

Billy Billy don't be silly, I only asked you to make your point without dragging the bible to it, is this too much for you to do? Why do you become so emotional when I asked you to keep the bible out of your illusion?

3 Likes

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by nkiliuzo(m): 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
shadows in diff theory and point of view on the earth

1 Like

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by nkiliuzo(m): 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
shadows

1 Like

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
rhektor:

and did I say that you said it is flat? This is what happens when you feel bursted and you want to save your face keep it up Billy
What did you burst ? You even lie on record ? You said that that I asserted Earth is flat and you feel you bursted me cos you stated that Sun is round ? Hahahaha funny, dude. Just walk around the Earth and tell me which part feels round. Is it too much to ask for ? Even when you are on intercontinental flight, you cant see any curvature, you see nothing but space and you land at flat earth. Tell me the curvature. Okay let me even burst the bubble. Judging by the location of North Pole, at Night we are supposed to live in the downward side of 'round' Earth, right ? Damn, we are not falling off, Mike Adenuga Towers and the furntures dont fall to ceiling. ,...Oh gravity right ? Yea right. Lies!

1 Like

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
Jesuspikin8:
You do realise that Geography is a science right? Meaning most of its postulates arised from years of systematic processing of facts and data gathered from careful study, observation et al

I commend your work, but asking us to set on fire the foundations of the Geo-rized word is a bit calling it too far. And yes, the "common-sense" model you boast about appears contradictory except you throw logic to the wind.

You are right, the Flat Earth Model is contradictory, and I love contradictions because my work on Earth is to get my facts right, I am not living on other people's dogma. I will not just accept theories because millions of people believe it. My assertion is clear. I am not here for disciples or fans. I am only asking my brothers and sisters to think about this.

All the Skyscrappers of this world turns upside down every 24hrs, I can understand if you want to believe the buildings cant fall off due to gravity. But what about the bleeping furnitures on tile and marble surfaces. What holds them down ? Look at the flights at night, what you mean is some planes will be flying belly-up. aaahahahahahaha Lies from my brothers in Science. I am a research scientist and I am saying this is lie peddled for over centuries. I dont buy it anymore.

1 Like

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by babseg(m): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
FLAT EARTH

AND NO ONE HAS FALLEN OFF THE EDGE YET.

Stop reading jargons on the internet Billyonaire . That's not science or research. You will have to show me proof that the earth is flat. Conduct your own experiment and stop doing copy and paste.

Father of plagiarism

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
The only reason I tolerate your ridiculous theories is because you claim to be rich, show us your telescope and Beach house that's a step towards paying attention to your theories.

6 Likes

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by babseg(m): 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
Billyonaire:

You are right, the Flat Earth Model is contradictory, and I love contradictions because my work on Earth is to get my facts right, I am not living on other people's dogma. I will not just accept theories because millions of people believe it. My assertion is clear. I am not here for disciples or fans. I am only asking my brothers and sisters to think about this.

All the Skyscrappers of this world turns upside down every 24hrs, I can understand if you want to believe the buildings cant fall off due to gravity. But what about the bleeping furnitures on tile and marble surfaces. What holds them down ? Look at the flights at night, what you mean is some planes will be flying belly-up. aaahahahahahaha Lies from my brothers in Science. I am a research scientist and I am saying this is lie peddled for over centuries. I dont buy it anymore.

See your life again?

Is this flat earth theory your idea? No
Which means you are gullible following others idea.
You called yourself a research scientist but you haven't conducted any yet.

You lack scientific reasoning for asking people if the earth they are walking is not flat. How silly is that.

OLODO

5 Likes

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by rhektor(m): 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
Billyonaire:
What did you burst ? You even lie on record ? You said that that I asserted Earth is flat and you feel you bursted me cos you stated that Sun is round ? Hahahaha funny, dude. Just walk around the Earth and tell me which part feels round. Is it too much to ask for ? Even when you are on intercontinental flight, you cant see any curvature, you see nothing but space and you land at flat earth. Tell me the curvature. Okay let me even burst the bubble. Judging by the location of North Pole, at Night we are supposed to live in the downward side of 'round' Earth, right ? Damn, we are not falling off, Mike Adenuga Towers and the furntures dont fall to ceiling. ,...Oh gravity right ? Yea right. Lies!

Let me help your ignorance a little
Top 10 Ways to Know the Earth is Not Flat

Follow this link please
http://www.smarterthanthat.com/astronomy/top-10-ways-to-know-the-earth-is-not-flat/

2 Likes

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
Brightwood:
The only reason I tolerate your ridiculous theories is because you claim to be rich, show us your telescope and Beach house that's a step towards paying attention to your theories.

Well, you want proof that I am rich ? But you expect to do and believe the same things that the poor masses believe and be richer than them ? Think about what I have just said. No billionaire reasons like the rest of the masses. The difference here is that I dare to present my odd theories to the public. It doesnt take anything from me. This is the part of money making that I enjoy most. Stiring the waters and knowing where the next burble is coming. Going where everyone else thinks its crazy. Doing things others think was impossible.

Today, I researched on the housing market in Ghana and rent structures and also compare same to real estate residual income stream in Lagos. You know what I think ? I think its battle of currency. Take a cue. That was my research today, tomorrow its going to be something else.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by babseg(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
Brightwood:

10 Google plex of gbosas for you.

He's rich can't even afford a telescope
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
Billyonaire:

Well, you want proof that I am rich ? But you expect to do and believe the same things that the poor masses believe and be richer than them ? Think about what I have just said. No billionaire reasons like the rest of the masses. The difference here is that I dare to present my odd theories to the public. It doesnt take anything from me. This is the part of money making that I enjoy most. Going where everyone else thinks its crazy. Doing things others think was impossible.

Rich people have time on their hands and are usually open minded, the question is Are you financially rich?

You can't prove it just as you can't prove the Earth is flat, I enjoy reading your theories and threads, good penmanship I must confess but I am yet to see one that I believe in and you have a rather unstable mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by babseg(m): 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
Brightwood:

Rich people have time on their hands and are usually open minded, the question is Are you financially rich?

You can't prove it just as you can't prove the Earth is flat, I enjoy reading your theories and threads, good penmanship I must confess but I am yet to see one that I believe in and you have a rathe[b]r unstable mind.

[/b]

grin
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
babseg:

10 Google plex of gbosas for you.

He's rich can't even afford a telescope

I am a firm believer in the pictures or Adonbelevit Theory...We are asking for pictures he's diving into Ghana...Bros wetin concern US with Ghana?

3 Likes

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by rhektor(m): 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
Billyonaire:

Ridiculous
Just in case you've not seen this before please try this also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0xClWgidZU

Answer those questions and then I can take you serious
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by babseg(m): 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
Brightwood:

I am a firm believer in the pictures or Adonbelevit Theory...We are asking for pictures he's diving into Ghana...Bros wetin concern US with Ghana?

Don't mind him he knows how change the topic when he's cornered

2 Likes

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
rhektor:

Let me help your ignorance a little
Top 10 Ways to Know the Earth is Not Flat

Follow this link please
http://www.smarterthanthat.com/astronomy/top-10-ways-to-know-the-earth-is-not-flat/

Unlike many people, I actually take to go through threads when recommended and the only thing that struck me there was the spherical shadow that Earth casts on the moon during the lunar cycle. YET, I hope you read and understand this. The flat Earth module, you look at it shows the atmosphere, which you see clearly, the sun casts the shadow of the atmosphere on the moon. If the smooth curved shadow you see on the moon cant be that of Earth surface. Because obviously there are mountains, skyscrappers and uneven surface structures on the Earth surface which would have been reflected on the moon, but what we see is actually curve shape of atmospheric dome and the shadow of the clouds in the sky. I hope that clears it up.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
babseg:

Don't mind him he knows how change the topic when he's cornered

cheesy grin cheesy...He's a decent writer or maybe it's copy and paste grin
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
rhektor:

Ridiculous
Just in case you've not seen this before please try this also

Answer those questions and then I can take you serious

I am shocked that you didnt even watch the link you posted. Its the flat Earth model that is promoted there. hahahahaah You no get data to watch it ?

7 Likes

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by rhektor(m): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
Billyonaire:

Unlike many people, I actually take to go through threads when recommended and the only thing that struck me there was the spherical shadow that Earth casts on the moon during the lunar cycle. YET, I hope you read and understand this. The flat Earth module, you look at it shows the atmosphere, which you see clearly, the sun casts the shadow of the atmosphere on the moon. If the smooth curved shadow you see on the moon cant be that of Earth surface. Because obviously there are mountains, skyscrappers and uneven surface structures on the Earth surface which would have been reflected on the moon, but what we see is actually curve shape of atmospheric dome and the shadow of the clouds in the sky. I hope that clears it up.

No other didn't because those mountains and skyscrapers are too minute to show as a shadow remember the earth is not a ping-pong ball. Secondly the only thing you saw on that thread is the shadow of a thing?
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
Brightwood:

Watch that video that was pasted by rhektor.

He posted that video as a critic of my ideology but then it is a great video to answer all the questions you may have about flat earth model. Sincerely never watched that video before my assertion. I simply observed the skies.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by rhektor(m): 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
Billyonaire:

I am shocked that you didnt even watch the link you posted. Its the flat Earth model that is promoted there. hahahahaah You no get data to watch it ?

No I don't, answer the questions or keep off
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by babseg(m): 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
Brightwood:

He's a decent writer I believe but he lacks core scientific reasoning he only relies on what he reads on the Internet.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
rhektor:

No I don't, answer the questions or keep off
Watch the video dude. There are 21 questions and answers. Watch it when you have data.

4 Likes

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
babseg:

He's a decent writer I believe but he lacks core scientific reasoning he only relies on what he reads on the Internet.
And you cant read ? I guess you dont have time at hand after pursuing your 9 to 5 work. Sorry, not my fault. Find time to read, that is what the internet is for, its not for yahoo yahoo alone.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
I beg you all to watch this video that my great critic rhektor pasted, he did us all a great favor.

See the link he pasted to criticize me. Its actually thought provoking evidences that Earth is flat, just like your Bible stated. DOnt shy away from just watching a fucking video.

See it here

2 Likes

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
@ rhektor

Thanks a great deal for the video. You are my hero for the next 30 minutes. I love you bro.

1 Like

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by rhektor(m): 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
Billyonaire:
I beg you all to watch this video that my great critic rhektor pasted, he did us all a great favor.

See the link he pasted to criticize me. Its actually thought provoking evidences that Earth is flat, just like your Bible stated. DOnt shy away from just watching a fucking video.

See it here

Where are the water in flat Earth flowing to?
Where is the edge of the flat Earth?
How come ships don't stumbled at the edge? How come nobody has found the end of the earth?
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
rhektor:

Where are the water in flat Earth flowing to?
Where is the edge of the flat Earth?
How come ships don't stumbled at the edge? How come nobody has found the end of the earth?
Its all in the video bro, the same video you pasted here for me. Why are you not watching ? If it is data problem let me know.

1 Like

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by rhektor(m): 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
Billyonaire:
Its all in the video bro, the same video you pasted here for me. Why are you not watching ? If it is data problem let me know.
I asked you but you keep hiding behind your finger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UTME 2017: 8 Latest Updates Candidates Must Know Today! / Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) / My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.