Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

How To Reply The Text Of An EX And Get Him/her Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Reply The Text Of An EX And Get Him/her Back (3507 Views)

I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows / See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? / See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Reply The Text Of An EX And Get Him/her Back by Kingdray123: 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
Do you reply the text of an ex you WANT back ? YES. The answer is simply YES but the BIGGER question is how do you REPLY?

FIRST tip would be you don't want to jump right back and reply immediately the text of an EX. It shows you are needy, clingy, and this reduces ATTRACTION which might make your EX start thinking that you guys being separated is not so much a bad idea afterall. YOU don't want to give the impression you have no life and have been thinking about HIM/HER. It's never a good idea as it doesn't make you appear as a guy/girl that has a life without them. SO in Other words, Don't Reply their TEXT Immediately. Infact make this a GOLDEN rule of yours not to reply an EX text immediately. It's so important

SECOND tip or rule is always to sound POSITIVE and UPBEAT. You want to give out an energy to him/her that you are doing quite fine without them in your life! Positive energy generally attracts people. especially an EX.(because you guys had some synergy before) You don't want to sound down and low like YOUR life have been miserable AFTER the break up. Don't try to bring up DRAMA and ARGUMENT about the break up or about anything that has to do with the past between you guys. It would only make you more unattractive to him/her. it shows you actually can't do without them. And please don't beg for the RELATIONSHIP just YET.

THIRD tip is to convey to your EX that you are mostly busy. If you immediately answer your EX text each and every time he/she texts you, it would only show that you don't have anything doing and you are always available to them which could be a very HUGE TURNOFF. You could end up loosing your value, and your presence would be under appreciated which is something you don't want because the MOST likely reason your EX texted you in the FIRST place is because your PRESENCE in their life is really being missed! Let him/her think or feel you are busy with other things in life. A busy person is much more attractive and valuable than the one that is always easy to reach. An example is when you chatting with your EX, occasionally stop the chat and tell them a friend just came in and you guys have a project you working on so you gotta go. Convey to them that you are a busy person.

FOURTH tip would be that you keep your messages short . You don't want to start blabbing about all the details and everything happening with you at that moment whenever he/she asks a SIMPLE QUESTION.. if you do that it only means you miss them like CRAZY which is not a good thing for you as this reduces any attraction the EX might still have for you.(ITS NORMAL HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY that we all want what we can't have) when trying to get an EX back, you want to sound as simple, brief and indifferent in your messages or calls as possible.. this puts you in another LEVEL that would make him/her know you aiit too crazy over him/her anymore, but it also gives room for the EX to try and get you back.

The FINAL tip is too always be the one to end the chat. Don't ever let her be the one to end the chat. It might not sound like a big deal, but it's a very important thing because you ending the chat kind of put you in the driver seat(CONTROL).. A useful tips of achieving this is not to let the convo/chat drag too long to reduce the likely hood of her ending the chat.

The above rules should be applied, after the 25 days NO CONTACT RULE.(THIS is a rule or technique you must apply if you want your lover back after a break up. Would talk about that on another post) But in a brief sentence, the No CONTACT rule is the act of not replying any calls or messages or contacting your EX in anyway whether to check up on him/her or to beg for the RELATIONSHIP back for a period of 25 DAYS.

Now after following up the Game up to this point, meaning you done with the NO CONTACT PHASE(Which I would talk about elaborately later on) and you are chatting with the technique above when or if your EX starts messaging, I would give you the next STEP on what to DO below for a GUY / GIRL SCENERIO.

SCENERIO 1(YOUR EX IS A GIRL AND YOU THE GUY)

NOW for the Guy to EX-girlfriend situation, what you do after the NO CONTACT PHASE, and when she probably reach back to you through text, and you have followed my rules on the way you chat with her, after a while, send a message that would make her unconsciously remember some precious moments you guys have shared together, with a little bit of A JEALOUS SUBSTANCE in it. I would give you an example of what I mean below. So let's say for EXAMPLE during the relationship with your EX, you guys do watch movies alot in your house which is always a fun moment for you guys, you could randomly send a message like

"Hey whatsup? I misplaced some of my movie collection, do you remember the name of that movie we watched together where that young boy head was cut off by that Eskimo deranged man and you were screaming.. wanna download now and watch it with a friend tonight so pls do you remember the name!

Now this kind of message would definitely make her remember old times with you, it also suggest to her that you hold no GRUDGE against her and you probably belong to some else.. Like I said before, in NATURAL HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY, we all want what we can't have. And it also applies here, only it's gonna be stronger for her because she once had YOU before. So the IDEA that someone else have you now would make her jealous which is what you want. It's just like a little kid that throws a toy away he no longer needs. If the kid sees someone else pickup the toy and starts having fun with it, it would drive the kid crazy and the kid would CRY to get it back.. that's just the way it works!

Now after this, depending on how it goes because everyone have their own unique scenerio, what you should do next would be to subtly set up a date and build some physical attraction to spark things up again. What I mean by subtly setting up a date is not just telling her you wanna take her out! That's a NO No.. as at now you don't want to make it too obvious you want her back. Remember the plan is to make her know you are doing fine and living your best life without her. Now that being said, how do you fix the date,. You could call or text her something like

"Hey cutie how are you? I want to start a particular business that deals on female based accessories but it's much more complicated than just that, and I have always known you to be a smart a$$.. lol. Any chance we could meet up at that bar around 21st Street tomorrow lemme get some advice from you."

Now you have subtly set up a date with her, now she knows you are really moving on with your life which is a good thing. So what you do after meeting up with her is to apply PHYSICAL ATTRACTION TECHNIQUES(Would write about that on another post) that would make her starts drooling over you and remembering you guys were once together.. but a little technique of physical attraction I would drop here is immediately you reach the place of the DATE, when she arrives, before she sits, walk up to her, HUG her warmly and give her a friendly warm kiss on her neck then tell her she smells good. IT WORKS like magic anytime, anyday..

After the whole date and application of the physical attraction techniques, usually her behavior and body language subsequently when she is around you would make you know the exact time to finally ask her if you guys should give the relationship a trial.

The main point of all the processes above and game plan is to show your EX you are a different person. Your EX won't wanna come back to the same person. They find it boring. We all hear people say things like they can't go back to their EX because it's like going to their vomit or stuffs like that. But REALLY the main reason they can't seem to go back to their EX is because we all subconsciously crave for a new ADVENTURE, a new CHALLENGE, a new CONTROVERSY, etc. Hence one of the reasons for the 25-40 days no CONTACT rule in the first place. To kinda of format the memory they have of you and subconsciously set fresh grounds for a better beginning.

For personal online assistance on any relationship issue, go to https://naijadatingtips.com/personal-coaching/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Reply The Text Of An EX And Get Him/her Back by meobizy(f): 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
The only replies my exes’ messages will get are deletion. What do I want their overbeaten vaginas for again?
Re: How To Reply The Text Of An EX And Get Him/her Back by aadiv: 9:24am On Mar 15, 2021
I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. 먹튀

1 Like

Re: How To Reply The Text Of An EX And Get Him/her Back by AishaYesufu: 7:45am On Mar 20, 2021
Nonsense... Why not move on?

1 Like

Re: How To Reply The Text Of An EX And Get Him/her Back by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 20, 2021
Madness.. why walk backwards
Re: How To Reply The Text Of An EX And Get Him/her Back by itamarzixuan: 11:10am On Mar 24, 2021
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks... walmart paystub
Re: How To Reply The Text Of An EX And Get Him/her Back by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 24, 2021
Wtf is this epistle?
Re: How To Reply The Text Of An EX And Get Him/her Back by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 24, 2021
<a>
Re: How To Reply The Text Of An EX And Get Him/her Back by itamarzixuan: 10:55am On Mar 25, 2021
Our credit repair services work to fix past credit mistakes and verify credit report accuracy. Talk to a credit repair expert today! google ranking check
Re: How To Reply The Text Of An EX And Get Him/her Back by aadiv: 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
Regular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. Many, thank you Onewheel Pint Accessories
Re: How To Reply The Text Of An EX And Get Him/her Back by aadiv: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
A debt of gratitude is in order for posting this information. I simply need to tell you that I simply look at your site and I discover it exceptionally fascinating and educational. I can hardly wait to peruse bunches of your posts. Onewheel XR Accessories
Re: How To Reply The Text Of An EX And Get Him/her Back by ayenale1(m): 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2021
Because they renovated my primary school, does that mean I should leave university for primary school?...

1 Like

Re: How To Reply The Text Of An EX And Get Him/her Back by baralatie(m): 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2021
ayenale1:
Because they renovated my primary school, does that mean I should leave university for primary school?...

1 Like

Re: How To Reply The Text Of An EX And Get Him/her Back by itamarzixuan: 8:28am On Apr 08, 2021
I think this is definitely an amazing project here. So much good will be coming from this project. The ideas and the work behind this will pay off so much. IT Support companies Westwood Los Angeles
Re: How To Reply The Text Of An EX And Get Him/her Back by lucifar000: 5:09am On Apr 11, 2021
Buy Pharmacy grade drugs to boost stamina and enhance performance. Buy HGH, mens sexual health products, weight loss remedy, EPO and Clenbuterol Buy Online. buy sibutramine online
Re: How To Reply The Text Of An EX And Get Him/her Back by lucifar000: 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
Make dating better for everyone and giving everybody equal chances. We want all people to meet in person. Dating shortcut
Re: How To Reply The Text Of An EX And Get Him/her Back by Frenzy01(m): 12:01pm On May 15, 2021
I don't go back to my ex.. There are many fishes in the ocean.

Contact us today for swift buying and selling of any breeds of dog. Check siggy for contact information
Re: How To Reply The Text Of An EX And Get Him/her Back by aadiv: 8:57am On May 16, 2021
Thankyou for sharing the data which is beneficial for me and others likewise to see. eye doctor Tulsa
Re: How To Reply The Text Of An EX And Get Him/her Back by Hogan17: 3:22pm On May 16, 2021
I only read this because I couldn't bear the 5mins pressure of looking at livescores for my last game, to win some great $$
Otherwise I won't, because I don't go back to my exes, i move fast forward
Re: How To Reply The Text Of An EX And Get Him/her Back by Eastcaostboy: 7:07pm On May 16, 2021
Kingdray123:
Do you reply the text of an ex you WANT back ? YES. The answer is simply YES but the BIGGER question is how do you REPLY?

FIRST tip would be you don't want to jump right back and reply immediately the text of an EX. It shows you are needy, clingy, and this reduces ATTRACTION which might make your EX start thinking that you guys being separated is not so much a bad idea afterall. YOU don't want to give the impression you have no life and have been thinking about HIM/HER. It's never a good idea as it doesn't make you appear as a guy/girl that has a life without them. SO in Other words, Don't Reply their TEXT Immediately. Infact make this a GOLDEN rule of yours not to reply an EX text immediately. It's so important

SECOND tip or rule is always to sound POSITIVE and UPBEAT. You want to give out an energy to him/her that you are doing quite fine without them in your life! Positive energy generally attracts people. especially an EX.(because you guys had some synergy before) You don't want to sound down and low like YOUR life have been miserable AFTER the break up. Don't try to bring up DRAMA and ARGUMENT about the break up or about anything that has to do with the past between you guys. It would only make you more unattractive to him/her. it shows you actually can't do without them. And please don't beg for the RELATIONSHIP just YET.

THIRD tip is to convey to your EX that you are mostly busy. If you immediately answer your EX text each and every time he/she texts you, it would only show that you don't have anything doing and you are always available to them which could be a very HUGE TURNOFF. You could end up loosing your value, and your presence would be under appreciated which is something you don't want because the MOST likely reason your EX texted you in the FIRST place is because your PRESENCE in their life is really being missed! Let him/her think or feel you are busy with other things in life. A busy person is much more attractive and valuable than the one that is always easy to reach. An example is when you chatting with your EX, occasionally stop the chat and tell them a friend just came in and you guys have a project you working on so you gotta go. Convey to them that you are a busy person.

FOURTH tip would be that you keep your messages short . You don't want to start blabbing about all the details and everything happening with you at that moment whenever he/she asks a SIMPLE QUESTION.. if you do that it only means you miss them like CRAZY which is not a good thing for you as this reduces any attraction the EX might still have for you.(ITS NORMAL HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY that we all want what we can't have) when trying to get an EX back, you want to sound as simple, brief and indifferent in your messages or calls as possible.. this puts you in another LEVEL that would make him/her know you aiit too crazy over him/her anymore, but it also gives room for the EX to try and get you back.

The FINAL tip is too always be the one to end the chat. Don't ever let her be the one to end the chat. It might not sound like a big deal, but it's a very important thing because you ending the chat kind of put you in the driver seat(CONTROL).. A useful tips of achieving this is not to let the convo/chat drag too long to reduce the likely hood of her ending the chat.

The above rules should be applied, after the 25 days NO CONTACT RULE.(THIS is a rule or technique you must apply if you want your lover back after a break up. Would talk about that on another post) But in a brief sentence, the No CONTACT rule is the act of not replying any calls or messages or contacting your EX in anyway whether to check up on him/her or to beg for the RELATIONSHIP back for a period of 25 DAYS.

Now after following up the Game up to this point, meaning you done with the NO CONTACT PHASE(Which I would talk about elaborately later on) and you are chatting with the technique above when or if your EX starts messaging, I would give you the next STEP on what to DO below for a GUY / GIRL SCENERIO.

SCENERIO 1(YOUR EX IS A GIRL AND YOU THE GUY)

NOW for the Guy to EX-girlfriend situation, what you do after the NO CONTACT PHASE, and when she probably reach back to you through text, and you have followed my rules on the way you chat with her, after a while, send a message that would make her unconsciously remember some precious moments you guys have shared together, with a little bit of A JEALOUS SUBSTANCE in it. I would give you an example of what I mean below. So let's say for EXAMPLE during the relationship with your EX, you guys do watch movies alot in your house which is always a fun moment for you guys, you could randomly send a message like

"Hey whatsup? I misplaced some of my movie collection, do you remember the name of that movie we watched together where that young boy head was cut off by that Eskimo deranged man and you were screaming.. wanna download now and watch it with a friend tonight so pls do you remember the name!

Now this kind of message would definitely make her remember old times with you, it also suggest to her that you hold no GRUDGE against her and you probably belong to some else.. Like I said before, in NATURAL HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY, we all want what we can't have. And it also applies here, only it's gonna be stronger for her because she once had YOU before. So the IDEA that someone else have you now would make her jealous which is what you want. It's just like a little kid that throws a toy away he no longer needs. If the kid sees someone else pickup the toy and starts having fun with it, it would drive the kid crazy and the kid would CRY to get it back.. that's just the way it works!

Now after this, depending on how it goes because everyone have their own unique scenerio, what you should do next would be to subtly set up a date and build some physical attraction to spark things up again. What I mean by subtly setting up a date is not just telling her you wanna take her out! That's a NO No.. as at now you don't want to make it too obvious you want her back. Remember the plan is to make her know you are doing fine and living your best life without her. Now that being said, how do you fix the date,. You could call or text her something like

"Hey cutie how are you? I want to start a particular business that deals on female based accessories but it's much more complicated than just that, and I have always known you to be a smart a$$.. lol. Any chance we could meet up at that bar around 21st Street tomorrow lemme get some advice from you."

Now you have subtly set up a date with her, now she knows you are really moving on with your life which is a good thing. So what you do after meeting up with her is to apply PHYSICAL ATTRACTION TECHNIQUES(Would write about that on another post) that would make her starts drooling over you and remembering you guys were once together.. but a little technique of physical attraction I would drop here is immediately you reach the place of the DATE, when she arrives, before she sits, walk up to her, HUG her warmly and give her a friendly warm kiss on her neck then tell her she smells good. IT WORKS like magic anytime, anyday..

After the whole date and application of the physical attraction techniques, usually her behavior and body language subsequently when she is around you would make you know the exact time to finally ask her if you guys should give the relationship a trial.

The main point of all the processes above and game plan is to show your EX you are a different person. Your EX won't wanna come back to the same person. They find it boring. We all hear people say things like they can't go back to their EX because it's like going to their vomit or stuffs like that. But REALLY the main reason they can't seem to go back to their EX is because we all subconsciously crave for a new ADVENTURE, a new CHALLENGE, a new CONTROVERSY, etc. Hence one of the reasons for the 25-40 days no CONTACT rule in the first place. To kinda of format the memory they have of you and subconsciously set fresh grounds for a better beginning.

For personal online assistance on any relationship issue, go to https://naijadatingtips.com/personal-coaching/

boy, we don't go back to ex, we move on....we get things lined-up
Re: How To Reply The Text Of An EX And Get Him/her Back by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:00am On Jun 18, 2021
Only a fool wants or is interested in an Ex...
An Ex belongs to dustbin of history...
Get over them and move on...
All this confused kids sef..

(1) (Reply)

Oh God! I Just Did Something Stupid / Should Abort This 5 Months Old Pregnancy? / Lady Goes To The Supermarket Completely Naked ,watch Video What People Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.